ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Star Arrested for being a d!ck...

Yeah the cops confirmed the victim reported being told this was "MAGA country" after you all shit on BQ maybe you should apologize.
We still only have one accounting of what happened. That isn't proof, its an allegation. It may very well be true but I'm not going to believe it out of hand.

We still only have one accounting of what happened. That isn't proof, its an allegation. It may very well be true but I'm not going to believe it out of hand.

What on earth?

What proof do you need here? He got his ass beat and had a rope tied around his neck. You think he needed to make shit up in the moment? For what reason?

What on earth?

What proof do you need here? He got his ass beat and had a rope tied around his neck. You think he needed to make shit up in the moment? For what reason?
I'm not denying the fact that he got beat up. I'm questioning the motivations of the perps.

I'm not denying the fact that he got beat up. I'm questioning the motivations of the perps.
You're selectivly questioning portions of the victims account of what happened because you dont want those parts to be true.

Because it would make you feel bad.

You're selectivly questioning portions of the victims account of what happened because you dont want those parts to be true.

Because it would make you feel bad.
Ok. Again your bias dictates everything in your world view

Ok. Again your bias dictates everything in your world view
Excuse me what?

I'm choosing to believe that the victims story is legitimate.

You have decided you don't like that MAGA was brought into it so you're rejecting that part with selective skepticism.

Who's bias is showing?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Yeah this is fake. The “persons of interest” were 2 randos walking the street. There’s been no pictures or videos of him being attacked nor him after the attack walking back to apartment etc. Something would have been released by now.

Last edited:
190130214550-02-empire-actor-attack-exlarge-169.jpg

i believe this is the only picture they have of the people of interest and you cant really make anything out of that image.

that area is heavily covered with cameras, not to mention a lot of stores have their own. its odd that no one really has this on video or a better picture by now. also who the hell carries bleach and rope at 2am?

There's a lot of things that don't add up here but I'm not prepared to say this guy didn't get beat up.

Reactions: UCFWayne
This has fake written all over it. Hope he is charged for filing fake reports and wasting people's time. Those cops in Chicago are busy controlling the war zone.

Reactions: Crazyhole
The guy was attacked and stated what was said. Let's let the police investigate and let justice take its course.

From what I've read, the police were interested in the actual slurs, which very much were in the report. So whether "This is MAGA Country" made it into the original report, or the first time he mentioned it was on a talk show the day after, doesn't matter. When the perps are caught, and they are exposed as MAGA supporters or not, then I'll take note.

But until then, he was attacked, and it clearly sounds like it was definitely over sexual orientation and very plausibly race as well.

I'm not blaming the victim here because the US media, all sides, cannot get their facts straight. And yes, TMZ is garbage, but it doesn't mean they lied. It just sounds like a difference in the details.

190130214550-02-empire-actor-attack-exlarge-169.jpg

i believe this is the only picture they have of the people of interest and you cant really make anything out of that image.

that area is heavily covered with cameras, not to mention a lot of stores have their own. its odd that no one really has this on video or a better picture by now. also who the hell carries bleach and rope at 2am?

Seems odd doesn't it. Unless it was premeditated and he was being watched, then the chances of 2 guys just walking around with bleach and a rope waiting to run into someone they recognize as being a gay black man seems questionable. Now, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that someone was watching him, and made a call to go get him but if thats the case then its clearly a hate crime and so far beyond the pale of what is acceptable behavior that these guys should serve life.

And just for fun, which racial, ideological, or political demographic has serious hatred for homosexuals and are known to pour chemicals on their victim?

Seems odd doesn't it. Unless it was premeditated and he was being watched, then the chances of 2 guys just walking around with bleach and a rope waiting to run into someone they recognize as being a gay black man seems questionable. Now, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that someone was watching him, and made a call to go get him but if thats the case then its clearly a hate crime and so far beyond the pale of what is acceptable behavior that these guys should serve life.

And just for fun, which racial, ideological, or political demographic has serious hatred for homosexuals and are known to pour chemicals on their victim?

Yep, these types of attacks are always a toss up between "GOP or Islamic terrorist"

im beginning to think it was a targetted attack.

Reactions: UCFBS
Seems like almost everytime this stories turn bogus. Who the hell attacks someone and says maga country? Especially in Chicago...lol.

Red hats in VA governor thread: WE HAVE A GRAINY PHOTO FROM 1970 OF SOME GUY IN A MASK! LOCK HIM UP!

Red hats in this thread: I'm going to need more evidence before jumping to any conclusions.

This is why you people are a joke.

Red hats in VA governor thread: WE HAVE A GRAINY PHOTO FROM 1970 OF SOME GUY IN A MASK! LOCK HIM UP!

Red hats in this thread: I'm going to need more evidence before jumping to any conclusions.

This is why you people are a joke.

There is a history of bogus videos against Trump. This has all the makings of another. I'm pretty sure the people will never be found.

I find it funny you're defending a racist just because he is a democrat.

There is a history of bogus videos against Trump. This has all the makings of another. I'm pretty sure the people will never be found.

I find it funny you're defending a racist just because he is a democrat.

Lol.

You also have proof of trump being an idiot on the daily. Video proof and all.

If he was part of this he should resign.

Lol.

You also have proof of trump being an idiot on the daily. Video proof and all.

If he was part of this he should resign.

Usually idiots don't turn into billionaires. If it was that easy, anyone could do it. It's easier to like someone that literally accomplished nothing in his life so there is nothing to critique.

Trump is far from perfect and I cringe at times, but he is the president and frankly doing better than anyone dreamed. The economy has gone to another level with Trump.

Last edited:
Details of this sound odd. He was attacked by 2 guys for about a minute after leaving subway. They put a rope around his neck. After the attack he got up, grabbed his sandwich and went home. Then 45 minutes later he called the police. I'm just thinking that if I was attacked like that, the last thing i would be thinking about is my sandwich and the first thing is calling the cops.

I'm not saying this didn't happen, and maybe it was so traumatic that he needed time to compose himself, but it does seem odd.

Details of this sound odd. He was attacked by 2 guys for about a minute after leaving subway. They put a rope around his neck. After the attack he got up, grabbed his sandwich and went home. Then 45 minutes later he called the police. I'm just thinking that if I was attacked like that, the last thing i would be thinking about is my sandwich and the first thing is calling the cops.

I'm not saying this didn't happen, and maybe it was so traumatic that he needed time to compose himself, but it does seem odd.

Depends on the type of sammie, truth be told...

Source on this info? Not saying you're lying and that you didn't see this but I can't find this account anywhere and it does seem odd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT