ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Star Arrested for being a d!ck...

Anyone gullible enough to still believe there was 2 racist out in a Chicago snowstorm ready to get this guy. Nevermind the bleach would freeze quickly in that extreme cold and he didn't have any real injuries.

I'm not at all prepared to say this guy is lying and I believe he was attacked but these things DO raise questions:

Who randomly has rope, masks, and chemicals with them at 2 am for chance beatings?
These guys were hate filled, violent racists who had him 2 vs 1 and yet he's basically got a scratch under his eye?
His first statement to police only mentioned guys in masks; TMZ runs the narrative about being "white guys/MAGA/etc" and then he gives a 2nd statement confirming this?
15 cameras in the area of the attack and not one picked up anything?
He and his publicist say they were on the phone when the attack happened and that he heard everything, yet they're both refusing to turn their phones over to police. Why?

I'm not at all prepared to say this guy is lying and I believe he was attacked but these things DO raise questions:

Who randomly has rope, masks, and chemicals with them at 2 am for chance beatings?
These guys were hate filled, violent racists who had him 2 vs 1 and yet he's basically got a scratch under his eye?
His first statement to police only mentioned guys in masks; TMZ runs the narrative about being "white guys/MAGA/etc" and then he gives a 2nd statement confirming this?
15 cameras in the area of the attack and not one picked up anything?
He and his publicist say they were on the phone when the attack happened and that he heard everything, yet they're both refusing to turn their phones over to police. Why?

Out of all the cameras none were found of these two. Bleach freezes around 20 degrees and it was negative temperatures and snowing. 2 raging racist went so far out of their way to bring rope, bleach, go out in sub zero weather, etc just to slightly scratch him.

Out of all the cameras none were found of these two. Bleach freezes around 20 degrees and it was negative temperatures and snowing. 2 raging racist went so far out of their way to bring rope, bleach, go out in sub zero weather, etc just to slightly scratch him.
The bleach freezing thing is bogus. Its not like it flash freezes. If it came out of a house that's 70 degrees it would take quite a while for it to freeze even at those temps.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The bleach freezing thing is bogus. Its not like it flash freezes. If it came out of a house that's 70 degrees it would take quite a while for it to freeze even at those temps.

Wasn't it minus 10 for something ridiculous and snowing? You would have to assume these two raging racists would be waiting for the perfect opportunity to happen which likely takes at least one hour at the very least. I'm not sure how long bleach would freeze at those temperatures.

They had to wait for someone to be by himself, be gay or black, nobody around, and in the area perfect with no cameras. We are dealing with ultra cunning racists here. Then yell maga country in Chicago of all places.

And in the "attack"...no Dna left. Who brings 2 dudes in sub temperatures with rope and bleach and only leaves a scratch? That is a lot of work at 2am to do nothing. Then randomly yell maga country in Chicago which restaurants literally ban Trump supporters...lol.

reading a rumor the picture of the 2 people of interest was from 15 minutes before the attack happened and they were walking away from the location.

This is my favorite. Believe anything that you want to without corroboration but demand a source for something you don't. And even when you get a source its still not enough.
Possibly because you are all doing mental gymnastics to the level of calculating the thermal loss of bleach in the winter to try to disprove this. None of you are conversing in good faith. So excuse us for requesting any sort of documentation on your insane claims.

it was a random tweet and i dont remember who it was from. but here is a picture i found online that shows where the subway shop was, where his apt was, and where the people of interest were spotted and when.
9209620-6648733-image-a-7_1548907942785.jpg

it was a random tweet and i dont remember who it was from. but here is a picture i found online that shows where the subway shop was, where his apt was, and where the people of interest were spotted and when.
9209620-6648733-image-a-7_1548907942785.jpg

Here's a bit of advice - don't believe everything you read on Twitter. If something interests you - research it. Find sources. Don't follow blindly.

Anyone still believe this scratch attack by two raging racist walking around at 2am with bleach and rope. These two so evil that were able to evade any cameras. Maybe a ghost attack?

God damn I wish these inbred red hat morons would put 1% of the effort they've put into this thread in every other facet of their life.

almost like that was the reason why i put "rumor" in my post.

Why even mention it? What's the point of gossip when it comes to something like this.

This is the exact problem w/ "fake news". Someone posts something, someone sees it and without looking into it posts it somewhere else, someone else then runs with it and it snowballs.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Possibly because you are all doing mental gymnastics to the level of calculating the thermal loss of bleach in the winter to try to disprove this. None of you are conversing in good faith. So excuse us for requesting any sort of documentation on your insane claims.

Um, I said that the conspiracy theory about bleach freezing like what is being suggested is stupid. The sycophants are using this as an argument against the guy, I'm saying that it's ridiculous to use that as a way to discredit his claim. But by all means, carry on.

Um, I said that the conspiracy theory about bleach freezing like what is being suggested is stupid. The sycophants are using this as an argument against the guy, I'm saying that it's ridiculous to use that as a way to discredit his claim. But by all means, carry on.
The fact that thermodynamics of bleach is brought into this at all should tell you what the goal of the RWNJ is.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
You're in MAGA country....The overwhelming democratic Chicago! The heart of maga country. Lol...sure Jussie.

You're in MAGA country....The overwhelming democratic Chicago! The heart of maga country. Lol...sure Jussie.
I'm assuming Jussie didn't buy a soda from subway or it would have immediately frozen in the 10 degree weather of Chicago.

I'm assuming Jussie didn't buy a soda from subway or it would have immediately frozen in the 10 degree weather of Chicago.

Behind the grassy knoll there were two raging racist nearly getting frost bite at sub 0 weather just waiting for that coke zero. Of course for this scratch attack they needed some rope and bleach. Did they kill....nah. Wanted to give him a boo-boo scratch. Did he turn over his phone...nah. did he immediately call police...nah. With countless cameras no raging Maga country racists were found. Clearly the most cleaver plan in the history except they forgot to beat him up.

Seems like we need thousands of police on this case because these guys are good.

Behind the grassy knoll there were two raging racist nearly getting frost bite at sub 0 weather just waiting for that coke zero. Of course for this scratch attack they needed some rope and bleach. Did they kill....nah. Wanted to give him a boo-boo scratch. Did he turn over his phone...nah. did he immediately call police...nah. With countless cameras no raging Maga country racists were found. Clearly the most cleaver plan in the history except they forgot to beat him up.

Seems like we need thousands of police on this case because these guys are good.
Yeah the human body cannot withstand temperatures as low as 0 degrees so people won't be outside at all or they will risk instant death. Lol. I used to think you were a Nebraska troll but you're a Floridian no doubt. You have no understanding of midwest cold weather if you think people were risking frostbite and that bleach instafreezes in 0 degree temps.

This is just too good.

Yeah the human body cannot withstand temperatures as low as 0 degrees so people won't be outside at all or they will risk instant death. Lol. I used to think you were a Nebraska troll but you're a Floridian no doubt. You have no understanding of midwest cold weather if you think people were risking frostbite and that bleach instafreezes in 0 degree temps.

This is just too good.

Around -5 water can freeze in 5 mins or so. I'm assuming he was walking around with a gallon jug of bleach though...lol. If we even take out the ridiculously stupid idea of bleach, nothing else adds up either.

You're really gullible if you believe this story. Of course they will never find these mysterious racists that like to slightly scratch their victims. So cunning they avoid any cameras. You're talking about multiple FBI agents involved. Nothing

This is just too good.
At 20 below zero, frostbite sets in after about 10 minutes on exposed skin.

Around -5 water can freeze in 5 mins or so. I'm assuming he was walking around with a gallon jug of bleach though...lol. If we even take out the ridiculously stupid idea of bleach, nothing else adds up either.

You're really gullible if you believe this story. Of course they will never find these mysterious racists that like to slightly scratch their victims. So cunning they avoid any cameras. You're talking about multiple FBI agents involved. Nothing
Stop googling to try and understand cold weather you dope.

Stop googling to try and understand cold weather you dope.

If been in temperatures where it didn't get over 10 degrees for a week. No I'm not from Nebraska either...lol.

Nobody is going to sit out in a snow storm for god knows how long to scratch a gay/black guy as a hate crime and bring all that ridiculous stuff with them. You figure the perfect storm of nobody else around and dodge countless cameras it would be bare minimum of hanging out for over 1 hour. Of course zero dna is left and he doesn't even have real wounds. Sure

the picture of the 2 dudes that were even remotely close to the area happend a block over from jussies path to the apt and about 15 minutes before he even left the subway shop.

While I don't believe his story, Bleach freezes at 18 to 19 degrees depending on chlorine content. It would take quite a while to freeze solid. esp if they had it under a coat, or wrapped.

While I don't believe his story, Bleach freezes at 18 to 19 degrees depending on chlorine content. It would take quite a while to freeze solid. esp if they had it under a coat, or wrapped.

Yeah...maybe not. Still not likely someone is going to carry around any liquid if they plan on being outside for over an hour. Asking a lot from someone to got to this level of hate with rope and bleach to literally not do damage. The fact they avoided all the cameras is near magician level. The FBI had a team involved and they found nothing.

Really nothing makes sense out of this entire story. Now the supposed victim won't turn over phone records. Sure

I guess Jussie is also a singer. Maybe trying to get publicly? Not sure what he was thinking.
Why would a singer expose his vocal cords to the immediate frost bite that would happen in 0 degree weather? Very curious. I'm not saying he wasn't even outside and he made the whole thing up and doctored the images with CGI, but why would he be so reckless to allow the spit in his mouth to instantly freeze solid and cause serious harm to his voice?

goddamnit this is like "sTeEl cAnT mElt sTEEl bEamZ!!!" autistic red hat shit all over again.

Why would a singer expose his vocal cords to the immediate frost bite that would happen in 0 degree weather? Very curious. I'm not saying he wasn't even outside and he made the whole thing up and doctored the images with CGI, but why would he be so reckless to allow the spit in his mouth to instantly freeze solid and cause serious harm to his voice?

You're super gullible if you buy that story. I mean buying digital coins level gullible.

You're super gullible if you buy that story. I mean buying digital coins level gullible.
Ftr, his story is as plausible as any other. Then again, the idea that this is all made up and that he just slipped on the ice and hit his face is on that same level.

Ftr, his story is as plausible as any other. Then again, the idea that this is all made up and that he just slipped on the ice and hit his face is on that same level.

Actual not. There is a lot of detail by him. Zero of the detail has checked out factual. FBI found nothing and the story makes no sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT