ADVERTISEMENT

F*** You ABC/ESPN

Im at the game on the sideline, Frost announced it during the break between 4th and OT. Told players to "Go win it for me" and then left the stadium and a look-alike quickly brought in.

ESPN totally classless running the Breaking News Ticker while the game was still being played. Let the fans and kids enjoy the undefeated season. FU Disney ESPN/ABC.

Clueless. Don't get your panties all up in a wad. It is news. The rest of the sports world out numbers the small number of Central Florida fans and hence has a right to know. Central Florida "fans" doesn't deserve any special consideration. Orlando market is too small to matter compared to all others.

I completely agree, total BS move. They waited all through regulation, and couldn’t wait 20 extra minutes after OT?

Pay no attention to that. This championship is yours. You earned it. The players earned it. This was never about Frost it’s about you guys. Incredible game. Super fun and just so proud of what has happened in Orlando.

This was UCF’s moment and ABC/ESPN really fked it up. Congratulations Knights on a special season. I’ll be rooting for you guys in your bowl. UCF has been fun to watch. This won’t be the end for you guys.

Clueless. Don't get your panties all up in a wad. It is news. The rest of the sports world out numbers the small number of Central Florida fans and hence has a right to know. Central Florida "fans" doesn't deserve any special consideration. Orlando market is too small to matter compared to all others.

Then get off our board if it is so small.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
Scott Frost is not coming to Nebraska!
Screen-Shot-2012-07-27-at-5.57.26-PM.jpg

Everyone does have a right to know but waiting until the game is over is the right way to handle it. Announcing before the 4th Quarter is over is tacky. If he is gone, 5 minutes doesn't make a difference.

Everyone does have a right to know but waiting until the game is over is the right way to handle it. Announcing before the 4th Quarter is over is tacky. If he is gone, 5 minutes doesn't make a difference.

No, that is wrong, idiotic and naive. Sports reporting is a business. There is money involved. ABC/ESPN are not broadcasting this games just for UCF fans and players. No, they are doing to make money and the millions of other sports fans are more important than the few thousands of Central Florida fans.

“It is a great honor and privilege to have the opportunity to return to Nebraska and to lead the Husker football program,” Frost said. “I have been fortunate to be at a wonderful school the last two years, but Nebraska is a special place with a storied tradition and a fan base which is second to none. I am truly humbled to be here. The state of Nebraska and the Husker program mean a great deal to me. This is home.

Reactions: huskersoup
“It is a great honor and privilege to have the opportunity to return to Nebraska and to lead the Husker football program,” Frost said. “I have been fortunate to be at a wonderful school the last two years, but Nebraska is a special place with a storied tradition and a fan base which is second to none. I am truly humbled to be here. The state of Nebraska and the Husker program mean a great deal to me. This is home.

Hopefully Scott will have enough guts to schedule us again. Y’all did in ‘97 when we had nothing and won by 14 in Lincoln. I remember It.*
50374192.jpg

Hopefully Scott will have enough guts to schedule us again. Y’all did in ‘97 when we had nothing and won by 14 in Lincoln. I remember It.*
50374192.jpg
Daunte is great but he got outclassed by a 3 win Auburn team with a good defense. He had big time ops but failed.

I've missed you compared to these Nebraska Fncks!

So all of a sudden twitter reports are 100% accurate?

Me thinks it’s only accurate if it tells you what you wanna hear.
I suspected it, but now I know you're a female. Only females use "me thinks", usually after they've had a couple of glasses of wine and when they're trying to be clever.

Last edited:
No, that is wrong, idiotic and naive. Sports reporting is a business. There is money involved. ABC/ESPN are not broadcasting this games just for UCF fans and players. No, they are doing to make money and the millions of other sports fans are more important than the few thousands of Central Florida fans.

Well, opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one and some stink. May your team go better than 4-8 next season.

Personally, I have enjoyed this year because I've only committed to watching UCF and I've stopped watching Sports Center and Game Day. I've limited myself to this site and UCF Football's Facebook page for game clips. I've heard millions more have done the same hence why ESPN laid off 150 people including on air talent. I could care less about any programming on ESPN because it doesn't pertain to me or my school. As long as I can watch my game on TV with my wife and parents, I'm happy. I will probably go back to muting the TV and listening to the radio when I watch the game. I like Marc more than the idiots they find to fill the silence during our games. He usually has an entertaining guest like Charlie Taafe too.

Reactions: dbmullet

You just went full

Reactions: rainman614
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT