ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite play of the year?

My favorite this year was the Mike Hughes kick return against the Bulls. Watched that game in Tampa with my brother, a USF alum, and I was jumping around his living room yelling, “He gone, he gone, HE GONE!!!!” Other than that play we kept it civil, haha.

This play is my favorite also. Not only was it exciting to watch. But the drama in the situation right after USF's score to tie the game made it so much more exciting.

My favorite this year was the Mike Hughes kick return against the Bulls. Watched that game in Tampa with my brother, a USF alum, and I was jumping around his living room yelling, “He gone, he gone, HE GONE!!!!” Other than that play we kept it civil, haha.
Probably tied between Killins 96 yard TD against Memphis first game and Jasinski and Griffin stripping Memphis QB on their second drive in the red zone, same game

Need to compile the top 3-5 from responses and then have a vote. What makes it so difficult to choose is that without most of those plays we don't go 13-0!

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
There are too many plays in so many tight games.

1) In the first drive of the AAC title game, Memphis throws the screen pass, unto which Griffin motors over and single-handedly (literally:smiley:) strips the ball out. We go down and score.

2) Tre Neal getting the INT to seal the AAC title.

3) After the Hughes runback against USF, Ritchie Grant strips the ball from the USF TE, and Chequan Burkett recovers....game over.

4) In the Peach Bowl, AJ Wooten strips the ball from Stidham and Tre Neal returns it deep into Auburn territory. We score two plays later.

Need to compile the top 3-5 from responses and then have a vote. What makes it so difficult to choose is that without most of those plays we don't go 13-0!
Probably needs to be upped to a top 10. So many specific plays mattered.

I totally forgot about the Navy hit/forced fumble. I think that's one of the most impressive-looking ones

If there can only be one...this was the moment you knew

ucf-football-20.jpg

If there can only be one...this was the moment you knew

ucf-football-20.jpg
Seeing #80 jumping in this pic reminds me of him being all over the place on special teams the entire year. Not sure who he is.

Case Harrison the senior transfer from UF. Man, did he make a great choice or what? I spoke to his mom for a second at the Navy game and she said he was really enjoying his final year of football.

This pass in the Peach bowl is probably #2 for me. Thanks for the .gif!

proxy.php

Alot of big and memorable plays this year, but for me it was the Mike Hughes kick return for a TD against USF. That was something special against our biggest rival! Just WOW!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT