ADVERTISEMENT

Formal Trump Impeachment Inquiry

Ol' Ben had the gall to parrot 85's defense of Trump on his radio show and our boy is royally PISSED about it!

lol look at unhinged you are here. Wow. You really don't like it when people call out your lying and bullshit, huh?

Maybe next I'll strongly imply that a leftie is getting their opinion from Rachel Maddow, cap it off with some dumb little smiley face, and then insist that I'm a Rachel Maddow listener too and that's how I'd know that she made the same point a night before.

Totally believable!* [roll]

so what is wrong with ben shapiro? other than the jewish part.*

There's nothing wrong with Shapiro, but Shookster's claim that he's a daily Shapiro listener is just too hilarious not to call out for what it is - bullshit. The dude once again got caught talking out his ass and once again has doubled down.

You can tell by his post above which included entire sentences in upper case, italicized, multiple bolds, AND an underlined word. He really wants to tell us he means business and stuff.

lol look at unhinged you are here. Wow. You really don't like it when people call out your lying and bullshit, huh?
Christ, you're as batsh*t crazy as Trump. I could give a sh*t about you or what radio shows you listen to.
There's nothing wrong with Shapiro, but Shookster's claim that he's a daily Shapiro listener...
Who's the one making sh*t up???

Show me the quote where said I was a DAILY Shapiro listener. (Please note the caps, italics, underline, and bold type which is intended to show just how much I mean business) :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I can't wait to hear how its not politically motivated and that it's actually in America's best interests to have Australia help uncover the origins of an American investigation.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Thank God this senile Blowhard’s batsh*t crazy antics are finally seeing the light of day.

This didn’t have to happen. All the telltale signs were there back in 2016.

alot of people talking about withhold aid for political gain.

https://explorer.usaid.gov/

thats a lot of aid to alot of countries. arent we in serious debt? why are we donating this much money to other governments when we have our own problems?

I can't wait to hear how its not politically motivated and that it's actually in America's best interests to have Australia help uncover the origins of an American investigation.

lol imagine being so unhinged about Trump that you find this concerning just because the NYT told you. The DOJ has active investigations ongoing into the HRC procured Russian dossier and possible corruption involving the origin of the RUSSIA! probe; the President is free to solicit involvement from any foreign nation he wants, especially when it involves foreign entities like Russia.

Meanwhile, none of you have given 2 shits that the Democrats (and you) outright lied about the entire Russian premise for 2 years.

alot of people talking about withhold aid for political gain.

https://explorer.usaid.gov/

thats a lot of aid to alot of countries. arent we in serious debt? why are we donating this much money to other governments when we have our own problems?
One reason that you may appreciate is that we can’t have everyone in the world immigrating to the US so it is in our interest to help them improve the situation in their countries.

The better question is why our aid to foreign countries and our humanitarian efforts don’t give us even the shred of a benefit of the doubt when people (both foreign and domestic) start to rail on the evil US.

Reactions: UCFWayne
One reason that you may appreciate is that we can’t have everyone in the world immigrating to the US so it is in our interest to help them improve the situation in their countries.

The better question is why our aid to foreign countries and our humanitarian efforts don’t give us even the shred of a benefit of the doubt when people (both foreign and domestic) start to rail on the evil US.
exactly, we give a ton of money to these countries and yet we are treated poorly. im tired of it. if i were president, id cut it all. the only aid im ok with is humanitarian aid.

exactly, we give a ton of money to these countries and yet we are treated poorly. im tired of it. if i were president, id cut it all. the only aid im ok with is humanitarian aid.
I will say that I’ve been to a number of foreign countries that the US media pundits say hate the US and Americans and no one that I talk to has expressed hatred and some have even been grateful.

I will say that I’ve been to a number of foreign countries that the US media pundits say hate the US and Americans and no one that I talk to has expressed hatred and some have even been grateful.
yea i get some of that vibe too. either way, we should get more support in return for the amount of money we are handing out.

$49 Billion to 209 countries...

Yeah, let's redirect this discussion to foreign aid versus the batsh*t crazy behaviors going on in this White House. :)

If we want to talk foreign relations, let's talk about why the Attorney General of the United States was in Italy pursuing one of his Boss's nutjob conspiracy theories?

Along those same lines, why did the Secretary of State of the United States LIE about his direct involvement in Trump's phone call to the Ukrainian President?

And why was the State Department directing a private citizen (Rudy Guliani) to do their business for them?

Inquiring Minds want to know.

Yeah, let's redirect this discussion to foreign aid versus the batsh*t crazy behaviors going on in this White House. :)

If we want to talk foreign relations, let's talk about why the Attorney General of the United States was in Italy pursuing one of his Boss's nutjob conspiracy theories?

Along those same lines, why did the Secretary of State of the United States LIE about his direct involvement in Trump's phone call to the Ukrainian President?

And why was the State Department directing a private citizen (Rudy Guliani) to do their business for them?

Inquiring Minds want to know.

Don't we send guys like Jimmy Carter to a foreign country to help negotiate on our behalf pretty regularly? Last I checked, he's been a private citizen for 39 years.

Don't we send guys like Jimmy Carter to a foreign country to help negotiate on our behalf pretty regularly? Last I checked, he's been a private citizen for 39 years.
Rudy Giuliani is put in the same 'diplomatic ambassador' basket as a former POTUS?

There was a reason why Giuliani wasn't made Secretary of State when Trump was first elected.

Rudy Giuliani is put in the same 'diplomatic ambassador' basket as a former POTUS?

There was a reason why Giuliani wasn't made Secretary of State when Trump was first elected.

You're right. I shouldn't compare one of the most successful mayors of one of the largest cities in the world with the most failed president of all time.

You're right. I shouldn't compare one of the most successful mayors of one of the largest cities in the world with the most failed president of all time.
You are really going to defend the one man who is more batsh*t crazy than his Boss? That idiot is completely off-the-rails.

Hell, John Kerry has been negotiating (on his own initiative) with Iran for quite awhile.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Hell, John Kerry has been negotiating (on his own initiative) with Iran for quite awhile.
Well I'll be damned. Since a respected former Secretary of State and a POTUS are out in the world pursuing diplomatic relations, I guess Rudy Giuliani's batsh*t crazy antics abroad are totally excusable.

So, I'm with Grassley here, and it would do the Republicans a lot of good to heed his view.
  • https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/01/grassley-trump-whistleblower-014715
    “This person appears to have followed the whistleblower protection laws and ought to be heard out and protected. We should always work to respect whistleblowers,” Grassley said. “Complaints based on second-hand information should not be rejected out of hand, but they do require additional leg work to get at the facts and evaluate the claim’s credibility.”
I do believe the Democratic party is taking this way, way too far, and look like hypocrites in the process, especially with all of the Czech BIS and FOIA reports I've read. But ... the solution isn't to discredit the alleged whistleblower without hearing them first. Take issue with both what the Democratic party and the US Media are saying *about* the whistleblower. That's the attack point.

And yes, it's 2nd hand. Yes, the intelligence services 'change the rules,' especially after the non-sense in the DoJ and FBI. But ... Grassley isn't wrong. What you do is respect the process, even the changed process, and then ... go after the claims, when they are made, not before. It will backfire on the Democrats if they turn up short too. Just my view.

Carter with North Korea. It's why it's wrong to do so too. The terms with North Korea in 1994 were not to the Clinton administration's liking either.

So, I'm with Grassley here, and it would do the Republicans a lot of good to heed his view.
  • https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/01/grassley-trump-whistleblower-014715
    “This person appears to have followed the whistleblower protection laws and ought to be heard out and protected. We should always work to respect whistleblowers,” Grassley said. “Complaints based on second-hand information should not be rejected out of hand, but they do require additional leg work to get at the facts and evaluate the claim’s credibility.”
I do believe the Democratic party is taking this way, way too far, and look like hypocrites in the process, especially with all of the Czech BIS and FOIA reports I've read. But ... the solution isn't to discredit the alleged whistleblower without hearing them first. Take issue with both what the Democratic party and the US Media are saying *about* the whistleblower. That's the attack point.

And yes, it's 2nd hand. Yes, the intelligence services 'change the rules,' especially after the non-sense in the DoJ and FBI. But ... Grassley isn't wrong. What you do is respect the process, even the changed process, and then ... go after the claims, when they are made, not before. It will backfire on the Democrats if they turn up short too. Just my view.
Full agreement.

Reactions: UCFBS and Crazyhole

Hey look, another bullshit fake news NYT story! Shocking!

The Australian Government released a letter pre-dating this call in question, where they are clearly offering their support, as did other nations, to an ongoing international investigation as governments always do.

Pathetic.

Dear Attorney General,

I refer to President Trump’s announcement on 24 May that you will investigate the origins of the Federal Bureau of Investigations probe into Russian links to the 2016 US election.

I note that the President referred to Australia, the United Kingdom and the Ukraine as potential stakeholders. Moreover, I note that he has declassified intelligence material to support your investigation.

The Australian Government will use its best endeavors to support your efforts in this matter. While Australia’s former High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, The Hon. Alexander Downer, is no longer employed by the government, we stand ready to provide you with all the relevant information to support your inquiries.

The Acting White House Chief of Staff, The Honorable Michael Mulvaney, has been copied on this letter.

Yours sincerely,

The Hon Joe Hockey

Dems are getting worried, Barr in Italy chasing down Joseph Misfud, I would imagine people in the Obama administration are getting worried.

Just so we have a full understanding of the issue that some are saying is grounds for impeachment, I submit a treaty for mutual legal assistance in criminal matters that was signed into law in 1998 by Clinton and ratified by the Senate in 2000.
Their common sense may have left them, but you've got to give our board Diehards come credit. They are trying their damnedest to hang in there for their guy.

Trouble is, the issue ISN'T mutual international assistance with criminal cases. Countries do that all the time. It's our Commander-in-Chief treating the office as his own personal fiefdom.

There's this document called the U.S. Constitution that clearly outlines the separation of powers in our Government and lays out what a President can -- and cannot -- do.

Only the tinfoil conspiracy nutjobs believe that our national interest is served by wasting time and money going down rabbit holes in the Ukraine, Italy or Australia in an effort to find dirt of political rivals or, get this:, find 'the true source' of the Mueller Investigation.

NBC is out with a new story today, again highlighting VP Joe Biden directly interceding in foreign countries to benefit his son and his son's family monetarily. All just huge coincidence again, I'm sure!

What wasn’t known then was that as he accompanied his father to China, Hunter Biden was forming a Chinese private equity fund that associates said at the time was planning to raise big money, including from China. Hunter Biden has acknowledged meeting with Jonathan Li, a Chinese banker and his partner in the fund during the trip, although his spokesman says it was a social visit.

The Chinese business license that brought the new fund into existence was issued by Shanghai authorities 10 days after the trip, with Hunter Biden a member of the board. …

In August, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, raised concerns about Hunter Biden’s meeting with Li in a letter to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin that warned of Hunter Biden’s “history of investing in and collaborating with Chinese companies.” Grassley’s letter also cited media reports saying Hunter Biden had arranged for Li, his business partner, to shake hands with the vice president while in Beijing.

Also involved in the fund is Devon Archer, a past adviser to former Secretary of State John Kerry, who also partnered with Hunter Biden on his work in Ukraine and a U.S. investment firm.

NBC is out with a new story today, again highlighting VP Joe Biden directly interceding in foreign countries to benefit his son and his son's family monetarily. All just huge coincidence again, I'm sure!

What wasn’t known then was that as he accompanied his father to China, Hunter Biden was forming a Chinese private equity fund that associates said at the time was planning to raise big money, including from China. Hunter Biden has acknowledged meeting with Jonathan Li, a Chinese banker and his partner in the fund during the trip, although his spokesman says it was a social visit.

The Chinese business license that brought the new fund into existence was issued by Shanghai authorities 10 days after the trip, with Hunter Biden a member of the board. …

In August, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, raised concerns about Hunter Biden’s meeting with Li in a letter to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin that warned of Hunter Biden’s “history of investing in and collaborating with Chinese companies.” Grassley’s letter also cited media reports saying Hunter Biden had arranged for Li, his business partner, to shake hands with the vice president while in Beijing.

Also involved in the fund is Devon Archer, a past adviser to former Secretary of State John Kerry, who also partnered with Hunter Biden on his work in Ukraine and a U.S. investment firm.

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT!

Standard response from you, and your 4 step arguing for idiots.

NBC is out with a new story today, again highlighting VP Joe Biden directly interceding in foreign countries to benefit his son and his son's family monetarily.
Weird you didn't link this 'damning' article. I read it and didn't find a thing about Joe Biden 'directly interceding' to 'benefit his son monetarily.'

For the record, I do think it was inappropriate for Hunter Biden to use his Dad's trip to China on Air Force Two to conduct his own personal business. But there were no allegations of impropriety on the part of the Vice President. I'm sure if you are alarmed over this, you're equally alarmed over the potential conflicts of interest in the Trump family's dealings with China, right?

Here is a link to the article 85 'summarized':
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/news...omes-under-new-scrutiny/ar-AAIa3f2?li=AAggFp4

I think the following poster said it best about stuff like this:
Their common sense may have left them, but you've got to give our board Diehards come credit. They are trying their damnedest to hang in there for their guy.

Just so we have a full understanding of the issue that some are saying is grounds for impeachment, I submit a treaty for mutual legal assistance in criminal matters that was signed into law in 1998 by Clinton and ratified by the Senate in 2000.

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-document/106th-congress/16/document-text

What is the criminal matter? The Burisma's investigation was already completed and they found no wrong doing with the Biden's. You are conflating Trump trying to dig up dirt on a political opponent as a legitimate criminal matter.

Weird you didn't link this 'damning' article. I read it and didn't find a thing about Joe Biden 'directly interceding' to 'benefit his son monetarily.'

For the record, I do think it was inappropriate for Hunter Biden to use his Dad's trip to China on Air Force Two to conduct his own personal business. But there were no allegations of impropriety on the part of the Vice President. I'm sure if you are alarmed over this, you're equally alarmed over the potential conflicts of interest in the Trump family's dealings with China, right?

Here is a link to the article 85 'summarized':
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/news...omes-under-new-scrutiny/ar-AAIa3f2?li=AAggFp4

I think the following poster said it best about stuff like this:

This is exactly the hypocrisy I am pointing out. You clowns hyperventilate every time one of Trump's kids engages in any sort of business deal, yet treat the Bidens with absolute kid gloves. You really don't care either, you're just somewhat realizing what real of hypocrisy you're entering into here, so you're acting like you have some concern that Hunter used his dad and John Kerry's best bud to enrich himself.

What is the criminal matter? The Burisma's investigation was already completed and they found no wrong doing with the Biden's. You are conflating Trump trying to dig up dirt on a political opponent as a legitimate criminal matter.

And you're attempting to conflate a request to reopen an investigation which clearly has a sketchy background to "digging up dirt", all because it happens to directly involve the Bidens.

As I said, it's unfortunate that the Biden family is caught up in this alleged corruption in Ukraine but it doesn't mean that requesting the case be reopened is anything more than wanting to follow through on anti-corruption probes.

And you're attempting to conflate a request to reopen an investigation which clearly has a sketchy background to "digging up dirt", all because it happens to directly involve the Bidens.

As I said, it's unfortunate that the Biden family is caught up in this alleged corruption in Ukraine but it doesn't mean that requesting the case be reopened is anything more than wanting to follow through on anti-corruption probes.

Why would the US being requesting to re-open an investigation in Ukraine, involving a Ukrainian business, that was already investigated by Ukraine? You honestly think the US really cares about Burisma?

This is nothing more than "lock her up" part two, with the exception that they might have pushed it to far this time.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Why would the US being requesting to re-open an investigation in Ukraine, involving a Ukrainian business, that was already investigated by Ukraine? You honestly think the US really cares about Burisma?

This is nothing more than "lock her up" part two, with the exception that they might have pushed it to far this time.
The tinfoil conspiracy theories have always been a part of the underbelly of the Conservative Movement for some reason.

This situation is a perfect illustration of what happens when you have one of these paranoid old conspiracy-kooks in a position of power.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Trouble is, the issue ISN'T mutual international assistance with criminal cases. Countries do that all the time. It's our Commander-in-Chief treating the office as his own personal fiefdom.

There's this document called the U.S. Constitution that clearly outlines the separation of powers in our Government and lays out what a President can -- and cannot -- do.

Only the tinfoil conspiracy nutjobs believe that our national interest is served by wasting time and money going down rabbit holes in the Ukraine, Italy or Australia in an effort to find dirt of political rivals or, get this:, find 'the true source' of the Mueller Investigation.
Of course there is mutual assistance with other countries. As for your article 2 section 4, you have to lay a case out for high crimes and misdemeanors. Which takes a big hit when there is no threat of withholding anything and when the Ukrainian President says that he wasn’t pressured.

I would question your ethics but I don’t need to. If you don’t think there was anything wrong with a known crack head with no experience and who has never been to Ukraine gets a board appointment on a Ukrainian power company making $50,000 to $80,000 a month for a no show job and coincidentally daddy is in charge of American policy in the region, I am 100% certain you are an unethical person.

Which takes a big hit when there is no threat of withholding anything and when the Ukrainian President says that he wasn’t pressured.
You are hilarious. Well, if the Ukrainian President says he wasn't pressured that's that, right? :)

Reminds me of the old 'insurance racket' back in the mobster days.
Cop sk8 to Mobster: Rumor has it your extorting money from Goodbody's Grocery Store.
Mobster to Cop sk8: No way, officer. My friend here and I just have a friendly 'business' arrangement. Ain't Dat right, Mister Goodbody?
Mister Goodbody: uh...S-S-Sure, that's right.
Cop sk8 to Goodbody: You're sure? That's your testimony?
(Mobster smiles down at Mr. Goodbody and pats the Grocery Store owner on the back.)
Goodbody: W-W-We're fine, officer.
Officer sk8: Ooookay, nothing to see here!!!!

You are hilarious. Well, if the Ukrainian President says he wasn't pressured that's that, right? :)

Reminds me of the old 'insurance racket' back in the mobster days.
Cop sk8 to Mobster: Rumor has it your extorting money from Goodbody's Grocery Store.
Mobster to Cop sk8: No way, officer. My friend here and I just have a friendly 'business' arrangement. Ain't Dat right, Mister Goodbody?
Mister Goodbody: uh...S-S-Sure, that's right.
Cop sk8 to Goodbody: You're sure? That's your testimony?
(Mobster smiles down at Mr. Goodbody and pats the Grocery Store owner on the back.)
Goodbody: W-W-We're fine, officer.
Officer sk8: Ooookay, nothing to see here!!!!
Yet another false equivalence. Also, in the real world, if someone is telling law enforcement that they are not a victim of a crime, law enforcement cannot continue to investigate. There are cases where they can, but most of the time they don't. In this case, you're choosing to believe a whistleblower who heard a bunch of stuff from friends, has some of the facts to weave into a story, and filed that story into a complaint over someone who was actually present in all of the meetings, knows exactly what happened, and told the entire world that there was no extortion. You've picked your position based on your normal pattern of all things anti-Trump and that's not surprising. I'm just saying that it's not irrational to give the person who was there and is telling you it didn't happen more weight over someone who wasn't a part of any of it and wove a narrative out of a bunch of hearsay. I would also ask you why none of the multitude of people who were actually on that call haven't come forward and it took someone who wasn't a part of any of it to come forward. If it was that egregious, you'd think a primary witness would've complained.

I'd also like to know who provided this to Adam Schiff a month before it became public that led to him tweeting about it in August.

I would question your ethics but I don’t need to. If you don’t think there was anything wrong with a known crack head with no experience and who has never been to Ukraine gets a board appointment on a Ukrainian power company making $50,000 to $80,000 a month for a no show job and coincidentally daddy is in charge of American policy in the region, I am 100% certain you are an unethical person.

First off, I don't care if you think I am unethical person, you don't know me, and I don't know you. Stick to the topic.

Second off, to paraphrase Jake Tapper interviewing Jim Jordan this weekend, if you want to make a law that family members of politicians can't engage in certain businesses or hold certain positions, then make laws against it. Until you do that, then even if it looks shady, it doesn't equate to being a crime. Trust me, I think Ivanka and Jared having positions in our government is unethical as hell, but that in and of itself isn't a crime.

ADVERTISEMENT