ADVERTISEMENT

Formal Trump Impeachment Inquiry

You can tell there's nothing actually available in any of this to warrant impeachment. And I know that because if there was, you wouldn't have the shit tier media omitting 530 words between parts of the call to mislead...
Oh, you’re a Ben Shapiro listener! :)

We have Trump admitting he asked the Ukrainian President to pursue an investigation of his political rival. We also have a tape of Trump saying it’s too bad the whistleblower can’t be treated like the way we treated spies ‘back in the old days’ when we were smart.

Gee, I wonder if these actions are an abuse of power???!? Naaaaaaaw, this is just a “witch hunt”, right guys? :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight

We have Trump admitting he asked the Ukrainian President to pursue an investigation of his political rival. We also have a tape of Trump saying it’s too bad the whistleblower can’t be treated like the way we treated spies ‘back in the old days’ when we were smart.

Gee, I wonder if these actions are an abuse of power???!? Naaaaaaaw, this is just a “witch hunt”, right guys? :)
The issue originally was such a big problem because Trump allegedly leveraged contracts to pressure Ukraine into compliance. Since there was no pressure, you’re just going to go on like your narrative wasn’t ruined.

What we have is Trump as the chief executive asking for an investigation of someone who admitted to doing exactly what you were so up in arms about. Would you be up in arms if Biden wasn’t running for President? I’m guessing no.

So does running for President then give him immunity from investigation for his own confessed bad acts? No. Who then, would be the person to ask for an investigation? Well that would be POTUS. But what you’re saying is that POTUS can’t do his job if it butts up against someone who happens to be running for President? Not sure that’s a precedent that we want to set.

The issue originally was such a big problem because Trump allegedly leveraged contracts to pressure Ukraine into compliance. Since there was no pressure, you’re just going to go on like your narrative wasn’t ruined.

What we have is Trump as the chief executive asking for an investigation of someone who admitted to doing exactly what you were so up in arms about. Would you be up in arms if Biden wasn’t running for President? I’m guessing no.

So does running for President then give him immunity from investigation for his own confessed bad acts? No. Who then, would be the person to ask for an investigation? Well that would be POTUS. But what you’re saying is that POTUS can’t do his job if it butts up against someone who happens to be running for President? Not sure that’s a precedent that we want to set.

Somehow it was ok for our president to use our own justice department to investigate a political opponent but it's not ok for our president to encourage another country to investigate corruption that may involve a political opponent.

Reactions: UCFWayne

So you're going to impeach him for talking like 99% of people from NYC talk? Impeaching for hyperbole now? Cute.

I do listen to Shapiro but what does he have to do with me pointing out the well documented fact that outlets are deliberately skipping over 500 words while trying to piece together totally unrelated comments to mislead everyone? Is mentioning Shapiro merely your way of delusional telling yourself that it didn't actually happen, it's just a conspiracy pushed by meanie Shapiro?

So you're going to impeach him for talking like 99% of people from NYC talk?
. OOOOH! This is really about LANGUAGE now! The excuses keep getting funnier and funnier! :)

I do listen to Shapiro but what does he have to do with me pointing out the well documented fact that outlets are deliberately skipping over 500 words
A “well documented fact”...or you parroting a Shapiro rant you heard? :)

So you're going to impeach him for talking like 99% of people from NYC talk? Impeaching for hyperbole now? Cute.

I do listen to Shapiro but what does he have to do with me pointing out the well documented fact that outlets are deliberately skipping over 500 words while trying to piece together totally unrelated comments to mislead everyone? Is mentioning Shapiro merely your way of delusional telling yourself that it didn't actually happen, it's just a conspiracy pushed by meanie Shapiro?

[roll]

. OOOOH! This is really about LANGUAGE now! The excuses keep getting funnier and funnier! :)

A “well documented fact”...or you parroting a Shapiro rant you heard? :)

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

I already raised this on page 4 of this very farking thread and it didn't come from Ben Shapiro. lol! Shookster strikes again.

Just look at this. NPR totally cut out over 500 words between these sections in the transcript to paint the impression that they were tied together when they weren’t. They’re all in on painting a fake news narrative for the Democrats

Then there’s this that ABC ran with despite it being utterly fake and invented fact

They ask this guy about being falsely implicated in the story and he starts telling them what he's read about himself in these fake media reports [roll]

“Today, the Republican majority is not judging the president with fairness, but impeaching him with a vengeance,” Pelosi said on December 18, 1998. “In the investigation of the president, fundamental principles which Americans hold dear — privacy, fairness, checks and balances — have been seriously violated. And why Because we are here today because the Republicans in the House are paralyzed with hatred of President Clinton. And until the Republicans free themselves of this hatred, our country will suffer.”

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOL
Hey remind me again why the republicans impeached Clinton.

Somehow it was ok for our president to use our own justice department to investigate a political opponent but it's not ok for our president to encourage another country to investigate corruption that may involve a political opponent.
You're exactly right. Because it's against the law to do one and it's following the law to do the other.

Reactions: LVknight

If Trump believes the Bidens committed a crime the correct organization to ask to investigate would be our department of justice. You see, it is illegal to solicit political assistance from a foreign government and that's what Trump did. It is not illegal for the DOJ to investigate a suspected criminal if there is sufficient evidence to suspect a crime has taken place.

So it's not really about if Joe Biden did anything it's about Trump using illegal channels to gain a political advantage and the president has admitted to doing exactly that.

When you argue about Joe Biden being guilty it's just because you don't have ground to stand on to argue that Trump is innocent.

Hey remind me again why the republicans impeached Clinton.
same exact reason the dems are trying to impeach trump today. the reps back there were as delusional as the dems are today. they are both filled with hate. the reps were wrong then and the dems are wrong today.

did you think you had me backed into a corner? thats cute.

Trump never would have asked for the investigation if Biden wasnt running either, so let's not act like their wasnt a campaign angle to this.

Reactions: LVknight

The FBI investigated also investigated Clinton, if you recall. There wasnt a partisan angle to that.

The FBI investigated also investigated Clinton, if you recall. There wasnt a partisan angle to that.
The DoJ completely put the shackles on the FBI's investigation. There was an absolutely partisan angle to that!

Investigations of classified spillage are never supposed to prevent seizure of equipment and denial of access, and other clear and blatant obstruction. That's exactly why no one will ever allow the FBI to do this again. I.e., if this happened all over again, the CIA and DoD would work with the NSA to seize equipment of Clinton's, as well as get access to her accounts, personnel, etc... Don't even go there!

With as strong of a fanboy of HRC as Comey has admitted to being and how political he has been since he’s been fired, you can’t honestly say the HRC investigation wasn’t partisan. It’s water under the bridge now though, so other than absolute frustration from those of us who have to live by the actual cleared information laws, it doesn’t make any difference now.

The DoJ completely put the shackles on the FBI's investigation. There was an absolutely partisan angle to that!

Investigations of classified spillage are never supposed to prevent seizure of equipment and denial of access, and other clear and blatant obstruction. That's exactly why no one will ever allow the FBI to do this again. I.e., if this happened all over again, the CIA and DoD would work with the NSA to seize equipment of Clinton's, as well as get access to her accounts, personnel, etc... Don't even go there!

The Comey came out like what, 9 days before the election, to say they had reopened the investigation into Clinton. SO yeah, they really went out of their way to protect Clinton. Quit being a partisan hack.

With as strong of a fanboy of HRC as Comey has admitted to being and how political he has been since he’s been fired, you can’t honestly say the HRC investigation wasn’t partisan. It’s water under the bridge now though, so other than absolute frustration from those of us who have to live by the actual cleared information laws, it doesn’t make any difference now.

You think it was a partisan move to re-open the investigation into Clinton 9 days before the election? That is reall your argument it was partisan? BTW, Trump's campaign was also under investigation the entire time and Comey never had a press conference to let that be known. There is absolutely no way you can spin this into Comey was acting in a partisan manner to benefit Clinton, none.

You think it was a partisan move to re-open the investigation into Clinton 9 days before the election? That is reall your argument it was partisan? BTW, Trump's campaign was also under investigation the entire time and Comey never had a press conference to let that be known. There is absolutely no way you can spin this into Comey was acting in a partisan manner to benefit Clinton, none.
Comey said he did it to get it out of the way of the election so that there were no clouds over HRC’s head. Not because he was some paragon of virtue. That guy was as partisan as it got.

Comey said he did it to get it out of the way of the election so that there were no clouds over HRC’s head. Not because he was some paragon of virtue. That guy was as partisan as it got.

Really? You have a quote for that? The life long Republican James Comey announced barely a week before the election that Hillary was under investigation, to benefit her in the election? This is your argument?

You honestly typed that and thought it made any damn sense?

Reactions: MACHater02
The Comey came out like what, 9 days before the election, to say they had reopened the investigation into Clinton. SO yeah, they really went out of their way to protect Clinton. Quit being a partisan hack.
Sigh ... The DoJ did! When are you going to get that through your skull?! It was the DoJ!

Comey
protested the 'protections' Clinton's lawyers 'negotiated' with the DoJ, let alone all the 'immunity' for her staffers. I have always praised Comey for his neutrality ... and the only thing that 'tripped him up' was that anonymous account and the leak (why he was fired). If he hadn't done that, I'd be his #1 defender, and I still heavily am. Comey has repeatedly gone on-record about this, and how it was wrong for his superiors to handcuff the investigation.

The DoJ screwed with the FBI, pure and simple. You can't complain about Barr without looking at what Lynch did. She literally made investigations into classified spillage a joke. Comey was extremely well liked by FBI agents for a reason.

Last edited:
Trump never would have asked for the investigation if Biden wasnt running either, so let's not act like their wasnt a campaign angle to this.
Not buying it, anyone paying attention knows full well the left will not nominate Joe Biden.

Not buying it, anyone paying attention knows full well the left will not nominate Joe Biden.

HE has been the leader in the polls the entire time. It is still early obviously, and he is not my choice, but he most certainly has a very good chance.

Plus, Trump has been in office 2 and a half years. You are telling me he just conviently opened up an investigation into Biden now, when he is the front runner in all the polls? He could have done it anytime in the last 2 and a half years.

Some Republicans aren't playing any more. It's not about Trump, it's about hypocritical Democrats having to face their role with the Russians in 2016 ... let alone if they start going back before the shooting war started in Ukraine.

Grassley Raises Further Concerns over Foreign Agent Registration
https://www.grassley.senate.gov/new...ther-concerns-over-foreign-agent-registration
Judicial Watch has been publishing a lot of the, albeit redacted, FOIA requests. If you read them you'll see a lot more lawyers from the Democratic party than Republicans that were foreign agents. The Democratic party is going to end up trashing Obama and Biden, along with Hillary and others, in this mess if they keep it up.

HE has been the leader in the polls the entire time. It is still early obviously, and he is not my choice, but he most certainly has a very good chance.
Plus, Trump has been in office 2 and a half years. You are telling me he just conviently opened up an investigation into Biden now, when he is the front runner in all the polls? He could have done it anytime in the last 2 and a half years.
And I'm sure he did. Just like Obama did. The question is ... how much is the US Media going to keep saying Obama was right, Trump was wrong, and the American people are going to believe it?

That's the thing about pollsters, they have their questions and they are almost always 'leading the polled.' Even the WaPo had an article today saying how this hypocrisy is getting out-of-hand.

And he cleared her 3 days before the election.

Comey was a 'damned if I do, damned if I don't' type that I will always appreciate. The problem was that Bill Clinton got wind of what was going on in the FBI, and cornered the AG on the tarmac using privately funded agents (who answered to Clinton), thinking it would be 'discrete.' Except it got out, and then it was really bad. And then 10 days before the election, Comey gets word of an actual notebook that might have info -- one that wasn't destroyed or wiped -- and is now caught between 'leaving it be,' or not. But he still 'cleared her' 3 days before the election.

Democrats love to say that Comey destroyed her 9 days before the election, but don't like to admit she was cleared 3 days before the election. At some point, it gets old. And no one wants to talk about how the FBI was neutered in DOJ agreements with Clinton's lawyers. The InfoSec community, along with the publicly available "Blackhole List" / "Known Compromised Server List" of SMTP servers on the Internet, was the cake. Anyone who has been a Postmaster on the Internet knows how these things work, and that Clinton's servers were not only repeatedly compromised, but the FBI never got access to them.

And now we have the hypocrisy on Ukraine. I honestly give up.

He might have thought she was goign to win, but he certainly didnt do that to help her.
He explicitly said that he didn’t want her Presidency tainted by the spectre of an ongoing FBI investigation. He absolutely did that to help her. As he did when he usurped DOJ authority by publicly claiming that there was nothing to prosecute because, even though the law doesn’t require an expression of intent, he didn’t find any intent in Hillary’s actions.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
Strangely, in a thread about an impeachment inquiry, the MAGA hatters apparently want to talk about ANYTHING other than the Trump behaviors that have brought us to this point.

Gee, I wonder why that is?

Reactions: fried-chicken
He explicitly said that he didn’t want her Presidency tainted by the spectre of an ongoing FBI investigation. He absolutely did that to help her. As he did when he usurped DOJ authority by publicly claiming that there was nothing to prosecute because, even though the law doesn’t require an expression of intent, he didn’t find any intent in Hillary’s actions.

That doesnt mean he did it to help her win. There is no way any reasonable person thinks reopening an investigationd days before an election helps that candidate. What he wanted to do was get it over with before she took office.

Strangely, in a thread about an impeachment inquiry, the MAGA hatters apparently want to talk about ANYTHING other than the Trump behaviors that have brought us to this point.

Gee, I wonder why that is?

“Wah!!! Someone validate my delusions!!”

Yep. He'd feel irresponsible in not offering that up. And based on the evidence -- completely restricted by the DOJ-Clinton agreement, so the FBI received only a minor subset of what should have been investigated -- he had to clear her.

That doesnt mean he did it to help her win. There is no way any reasonable person thinks reopening an investigationd days before an election helps that candidate. What he wanted to do was get it over with before she took office.
Sure. But he wasn’t operating as if politics weren’t a factor in his actions and duties.

Sure. But he wasn’t operating as if politics weren’t a factor in his actions and duties.
Of course Comey had to consider that. But Comey was about as neutral as I've ever seen anyone ... especially considering the clear partisan actions of his boss at the DOJ. Unfortunately for the FBI, the DOJ agreed with Clinton lawyers and completely shackled the FBI. So the evidence they had was completely limited. That's why Comey re-opened the investigation when they found the added notebook. And he closed it again when he realized there was little on it.

Comey had done everything right and objectively ... until he stupidly started leaking things. Why he did that, I still don't understand. But Comey took serious issues with both Clinton and Trump, yet he stayed neutral ... until he started leaking things.

In any case ... to the subject at hand, the Impeachment Inquiry is just what has to happen at this point. But I think it's politicking. If they actually impeach Trump, they are going to be opening up the Democrats to a lot of scrutiny. I'm putting my money on no Impeachment at this point, just a good bit of 'grandstanding,' just like the Russian claims. MAD exists, and the Democratic party knows the Republicans aren't going to let it go if they make this a case.

And then we'll finally get to see the intelligence on Obama, Biden, Clinton, et al. and, most of all, Podesta. We know why the Russians hacked his account before he became Clinton's campaign manager. I'd like to see that come out into the public.

Well I'll be damned, this pending impeachment mess is all JAMES COMEY's fault!!!

man-laughing.jpg.96x64_q80_crop-smart.jpg

same exact reason the dems are trying to impeach trump today. the reps back there were as delusional as the dems are today. they are both filled with hate. the reps were wrong then and the dems are wrong today.

did you think you had me backed into a corner? thats cute.
We have already established that the DOJ can't hold the president accountable for committing crimes. Since I'm assuming you don't think the president is above the law you must believe that Congress is the correct path for when the president commits crimes.

Soliciting help in an election from a foreign government is a crime. The DOJ failed to act when Trump did it in 2016. Congress isn't going to make that mistake in 2020. It's probably going to make the mouth breathing rednecks mad but the rest of the country will read the transcript and recognize this for what it is.

Can someone keep track of the topics used to deflect in this thread please.

So far I think we have:
James Comey
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Joe Biden
Democrats working with Russia in 2016
Barr
Lynch
Hillary's email server

If I get George Soros and use my free space I'll have a bingo.

It's probably going to make the mouth breathing rednecks mad but the rest of the country will read the transcript and recognize this for what it is.
The Core of Trump's 2016 base voted for the guy as a 'giant middle-finger' to our Federal government. So his crazyass antics elicit gleeful 'Attaboy Trump' rebel yells from them. It's obvious they don't give a sh*t.

The rest of us will hold our breath and hope & pray we can get this batsh*t crazy Blowhard's fat ass out of the oval office before something monumentally bad happens to all of us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT