ADVERTISEMENT

Formal Trump Impeachment Inquiry

We have already established that the DOJ can't hold the president accountable for committing crimes. Since I'm assuming you don't think the president is above the law you must believe that Congress is the correct path for when the president commits crimes.

Soliciting help in an election from a foreign government is a crime. The DOJ failed to act when Trump did it in 2016. Congress isn't going to make that mistake in 2020. It's probably going to make the mouth breathing rednecks mad but the rest of the country will read the transcript and recognize this for what it is.
i didnt see evidence of trump asking for help from a foreign gov to use against a political foe.

good luck with impeachment. i think its going to back fire on the dems.

i didnt see evidence of trump asking for help from a foreign gov to use against a political foe.
it-doesnt-look-like-anything-tome-net-to-17146884.png

Excuse me but what was Trump's 'favor' all about then?

good luck with impeachment. i think its going to back fire on the dems.
Yeah, trying to get rid of this idiot is really going to come back to haunt those Democrats. Everybody loves all of the batsh*t crazy antics we get from the Trump White House every week. We'd all HATE to lose that, right? :rolleyes:

I love how a stroll through Trump's Twitter stream has enough self posted evidence to impeach him, if not invoke the 25th amendment.

vErY sTaBLe gEnIUs

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Yeah but Ben Shapiro and 85 can explain that away. :)

Remember that time you claimed I got something from Shapiro and I showed you the exact post I made which contained a source not named Ben Shapiro?

[roll]

God damn you’re an ignorant buffoon

Of course Comey had to consider that. But Comey was about as neutral as I've ever seen anyone ... especially considering the clear partisan actions of his boss at the DOJ. Unfortunately for the FBI, the DOJ agreed with Clinton lawyers and completely shackled the FBI. So the evidence they had was completely limited. That's why Comey re-opened the investigation when they found the added notebook. And he closed it again when he realized there was little on it.

Comey had done everything right and objectively ... until he stupidly started leaking things. Why he did that, I still don't understand. But Comey took serious issues with both Clinton and Trump, yet he stayed neutral ... until he started leaking things.

In any case ... to the subject at hand, the Impeachment Inquiry is just what has to happen at this point. But I think it's politicking. If they actually impeach Trump, they are going to be opening up the Democrats to a lot of scrutiny. I'm putting my money on no Impeachment at this point, just a good bit of 'grandstanding,' just like the Russian claims. MAD exists, and the Democratic party knows the Republicans aren't going to let it go if they make this a case.

And then we'll finally get to see the intelligence on Obama, Biden, Clinton, et al. and, most of all, Podesta. We know why the Russians hacked his account before he became Clinton's campaign manager. I'd like to see that come out into the public.
Well, there was the whole presenting the dossier to the FISA courts thing that Comey did. You’re a fanboy, we get it. But he was not the straight arrow that he is in your fantasy world.

Remember that time you claimed I got something from Shapiro and I showed you the exact post I made which contained a source not named Ben Shapiro?
I've never mentioned Shapiro in a post before this thread. You might want to double-check your recollection before 'stepping in it,' like the last time when you mistakenly accused me of believing Smollett.

Even the independent person who looked into the whistleblower said he had “political bias.”

We will also find out that after the conversation between Trump and the Mexican President was leaked, most, if not all conversations between heads of state are secured and what was done with this one is no different than the others over the past year.

I've never mentioned Shapiro in a post before this thread. You might want to double-check your recollection before 'stepping in it,' like the last time when you mistakenly accused me of believing Smollett.

So why did you start in this thread? Just admit that you asserted something ignorantly that I easily refuted and you are once again digging in and refusing to admit you were wrong.

Because I noted you were spouting the same drivel I’d heard from Shapiro on his radio show the night before. I’m sure it was just a coincidence.

Here we go folks. Shookster is caught lying and making shit up again and now he’s going to dig in and refuse to admit that he was wrong. Again.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Can someone keep track of the topics used to deflect in this thread please.

So far I think we have:
James Comey
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Joe Biden
Democrats working with Russia in 2016
Barr
Lynch
Hillary's email server

If I get George Soros and use my free space I'll have a bingo.

I am pretty surprised one of these nitwits hasn't inserted screeching Greta into this convo.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
OP need to change the title of this thread. There is no formal inquiry, no floor vote has been made. Just more theater from the libs.

re81ub9658p31.png

Obligatory Ben Shapiro reference, him arguing with a bot. I wish this wasnt real lmao but I can already see the similarities between him and 85

it would be really funny if trump just decided to have any record of those conversations deleted. then give the people that deleted them immunity.

Here we go folks. Shookster is caught lying and making shit up again and now he’s going to dig in and refuse to admit that he was wrong. Again.

@DaShuckster are you finally ready to admit that you lied and pulled the Shapiro accusation out of your ass? Or are you going to dig in deeper?

@DaShuckster are you finally ready to admit that you lied and pulled the Shapiro accusation out of your ass? Or are you going to dig in deeper?
What the hell are you talking about???!?!

I simply pointed out that you were arguing the same talking point as Shapiro made on his radio show the night before.

If you didn't parrot his partisan crappola and thought of that partisan crappola all by yourself, well good for you...I guess. :)

What the hell are you talking about???!?!

I simply pointed out that you were arguing the same talking point as Shapiro made on his radio show the night before.

If you didn't parrot his partisan crappola and thought of that partisan crappola all by yourself, well good for you...I guess. :)

Uh no, you directly asserted that I was just repeating something I heard on Shapiro, I showed you the verbatim post I made with a tweet from someone not named Shaprio, and now you're typically deflecting and lying to get out of it. When you could simply say you were wrong, again.

And to top it off you tried to claim that you were listening to Ben Shapiro [roll]

Uh no, you directly asserted that I was just repeating something I heard on Shapiro
WRONG (again.) I simply noted that you and Shapiro made the same point. I also made a very specific point of saying that I was sure it was just a coincidence. :)

And to top it off you tried to claim that you were listening to Ben Shapiro
If I wasn't listening to him, how in the hell did I note that the two of you made the same point? Apparently I'm psychic.

WRONG (again.) I simply noted that you and Shapiro made the same point. I also made a very specific point of saying that I was sure it was just a coincidence. :)

If I wasn't listening to him, how in the hell did I note that the two of you made the same point? Apparently I'm psychic.

On a board full of MAGAt morons, 85 is trying hard to reclaim his crown as king of them.

Reactions: DaShuckster

lol dude you're just pathetically lying at this point. Here's your exact quote in which, under no uncertain terms, you claimed my point came from "being a Shapiro listener". You are now embarrassed that I showed on Page 4 that I raised this from a source not named Shapiro and you're again digging in to defend a lie and wrong assertion.

Oh, you’re a Ben Shapiro listener! :)

We have Trump admitting he asked the Ukrainian President to pursue an investigation of his political rival. We also have a tape of Trump saying it’s too bad the whistleblower can’t be treated like the way we treated spies ‘back in the old days’ when we were smart.

Gee, I wonder if these actions are an abuse of power???!? Naaaaaaaw, this is just a “witch hunt”, right guys? :)

lol dude you're just pathetically lying at this point. Here's your exact quote in which, under no uncertain terms, you claimed my point came from "being a Shapiro listener". You are now embarrassed that I showed on Page 4 that I raised this from a source not named Shapiro and you're again digging in to defend a lie and wrong assertion.

They have 85DS

Reactions: DaShuckster
Here's your exact quote in which, under no uncertain terms, you claimed my point came from "being a Shapiro listener". You are now embarrassed that I showed on Page 4 that I raised this from a source not named Shapiro and you're again digging in to defend a lie and wrong assertion.
Jesus Christ, dude, get over yourself.

Read this carefully: NOBODY HERE GIVES A SH*T WHETHER YOU LISTEN TO SHAPIRO OR SOME OTHER CONSERVATIVE NITWIT!!!!!

The Commander-in-Chief is losing his marbles but let's take a board time out to emphatically stress that 85 does NOT parrot Ben Shapiro. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT