ADVERTISEMENT

Frost just puttin it to em w the PG interview

Here's the quote, which is slightly different from him saying "I haven't made a decision."

“That’s just totally false,” Frost said following UCF’s 45-19 win over Temple. “I haven’t paid any attention to all of these whirlwind rumors and everything and I’m not going to. I got an unbelievable team I’m coaching and I can promise you that no decision has been made.”
We can read into it and analyze it for days, but I'll take it and him at face value. He's a man of great integrity. Totally respect him

It sounds like he's concerned about the season and is blocking it all out.

If I were to guess, it's all going through his agent and there have been a lot more subtle clues leaning to him staying than not. If this was 2020 and we were still G5, I would feel differently

I absolutely believe he will listen to Nebraska's offer and of course ours. NO harm in that. I think UF is out

Trolls are a little quieter. I think Frost put everyone on hold. Basically said shut up we have a season going on

I think it’s pretty obvious he was very careful in his statements, that alone proves there’s at least a little smoke here. People aren’t just pulling this out of their asses, Nebraska is a better job than UCF, he’s from here, his family is here, he has stated that he wants the job in the past, and it’s nearly unheard of for coaches in this postition to turn down a big P5 offer.

I don’t know what’s going to happen but objectively I honestly lean towards him saying the right things and leaving, there’s no shame in that for him or UCF, it’s just the world we live in.

Enjoy reading your board, love all the UCF mainboarders.

Nebraska is a better job than UCF, he’s from here, his family is here, he has stated that he wants the job in the past, and it’s nearly unheard of for coaches in this postition to turn down a big P5 offer.
Nebraska isn't a better job for Frost other than that it pays more. No one is saying that it is. That's the whole problem with Nebraska people. You just don't get it.

Being from Nebraska and his family being from there has nothing to do with it either. He has spent the majority of his adult life not in Nebraska and it's a terrible place to live. I can guarantee you that his wife does not want to live there

Additionally, he has said much more recently how he likes Orlando and UCF more than what he said about Nebraska 12 years ago. 12 years ago!

Coaching Nebraska is not as desirable anymore like it once was and certainly down the list of P5 schools. Problem is that everyone from Nebraska is blind to that fact. Nebraska is a talent wasteland. You're 4-7 and recruits don't want to go to Nebraska in 2017/18. They loathe the idea.

Mikesi, You may want to go slap your parents upside the head and demand an apology for birthing such a stupid child as yourself.

I mean it truly takes an incredible idiot to talk out of their ass as much as you do, to be as uniformed as you seem to be and to be completely ignorant of actual facts as you are.

It probably requires some degree of brain damage to become a fan of a 2nd rate commuter school like UCF in the first place but you take it two a whole new level.

You may want to get yourself a ct scan just to be safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrostTroll
Nebraska isn't a better job for Frost other than that it pays more. No one is saying that it is. That's the whole problem with Nebraska people. You just don't get it.

Being from Nebraska and his family being from there has nothing to do with it either. He has spent the majority of his adult life not in Nebraska and it's a terrible place to live. I can guarantee you that his wife does not want to live there

Additionally, he has said much more recently how he likes Orlando and UCF more than what he said about Nebraska 12 years ago. 12 years ago!

Coaching Nebraska is not as desirable anymore like it once was and certainly down the list of P5 schools. Problem is that everyone from Nebraska is blind to that fact. Nebraska is a talent wasteland. You're 4-7 and recruits don't want to go to Nebraska in 2017/18. They loathe the idea.

Please see below recruiting rankings:

https://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals-top-50-recruiting-teams-of-the-past-five-years

Recruiting rankings are, biased, hot garbage. Everyone knows if a kid commits to a P5 school he's automatically at least a 3 star or higher player by signing day unless he previously committed to a G5 or has terrible P5 offers

If the same kid commits to a G5 he's a 2 star player and may even be down graded from a higher rating if he commits to a G5. How many times have we seen former UCF commit who was a 2 star get upgraded to 3 star after switching commitment to a P5?.....countless times

This is going to be so much fun in two weeks.

UCF, a commuter school? Lol ok

Right? The irony of some trolling asshat calling someone ignorant and coming off with that statement! Man I gotta tell you I used to believe Nebraska fans were some of the classiest fans around (from when we played them and were leading at halftime 17-14 Scott Frost was the QB and they gave our players a standing ovation as they left the field for halftime). Now it appears all of those classy fans fans have been replaced by petty juvenile douchenozzle window lickers.

You better stock up on Kleenex for you and your sister wife, troll!

Not gonna need them. You will though.

It’s tough to believe that logical people actually think he’ll stay at UCF. The Nebraska job was the one you always had to worry about and it was in your best interest Riley had a long successful career at Nebraska.

Not gonna need them. You will though.

It’s tough to believe that logical people actually think he’ll stay at UCF. The Nebraska job was the one you always had to worry about and it was in your best interest Riley had a long successful career at Nebraska.
if you think he's a done deal for Nebraska then gtfo off our board & let us enjoy our season

Nebraska may be his dream job and he may have made up his mind, but this quote speaks volumes and not in a good way. Its very clear, Frost wants to coach football and not deal with nonsense. The Nebraska job is surrounded by nonsense. The fans passion for the program might be the very thing that keeps him away.

“I don’t know, it doesn’t do anything to me,” Frost said. “Listen, I talked to Coach Osborne once back in Nebraska and he was at the Wailing Wall in Israel and he had to sign an autograph with a yarmulke on for a Nebraska fan. That’s just the way those people are. So it doesn’t surprise me that they show up.

I take it as him saying no deal has been made. Not that a deal will not be made this year. But him publicly asking UCF fans for donations to just get up and leave would not be a good look. So I'm leaning towards him staying right now until proven otherwise.

Reactions: Mikesi
I take it as him saying no deal has been made. Not that a deal will not be made this year. But him publicly asking UCF fans for donations to just get up and leave would not be a good look. So I'm leaning towards him staying right now until proven otherwise.
Yep

Mikesi, You may want to go slap your parents upside the head and demand an apology for birthing such a stupid child as yourself.

I mean it truly takes an incredible idiot to talk out of their ass as much as you do, to be as uniformed as you seem to be and to be completely ignorant of actual facts as you are.

It probably requires some degree of brain damage to become a fan of a 2nd rate commuter school like UCF in the first place but you take it two a whole new level.

Do I need to buy you a new pair of Nebraska panties?

It seems like you may have soiled your latest week old pair.

Nebraska may be his dream job and he may have made up his mind, but this quote speaks volumes and not in a good way. Its very clear, Frost wants to coach football and not deal with nonsense. The Nebraska job is surrounded by nonsense. The fans passion for the program might be the very thing that keeps him away.

“I don’t know, it doesn’t do anything to me,” Frost said. “Listen, I talked to Coach Osborne once back in Nebraska and he was at the Wailing Wall in Israel and he had to sign an autograph with a yarmulke on for a Nebraska fan. That’s just the way those people are. So it doesn’t surprise me that they show up.

Full quote:

"I don’t know, it doesn’t do anything to me. Listen, I talked to Coach Osborne once back in Nebraska and he was at the Wailing Wall in Israel and he had to sign an autograph with a yarmulke on for a Nebraska fan. That’s just the way those people are. So it doesn’t surprise me that they show up. That’s awesome, but I’m here to coach our football team. And we have a special football team.

But I agree, the fishbowl thing is a big negative.

Lots of factual rebuttal in this this Trolls post

Must be she's admitting Frost is staying and they are throwing in the towel

Right? The irony of some trolling asshat calling someone ignorant and coming off with that statement! Man I gotta tell you I used to believe Nebraska fans were some of the classiest fans around (from when we played them and were leading at halftime 17-14 Scott Frost was the QB and they gave our players a standing ovation as they left the field for halftime). Now it appears all of those classy fans fans have been replaced by petty juvenile douchenozzle window lickers.
All of that losing has turned them into jerks

They are frustrated. It's probably like menstruating constantly
Message Board people don't tend to be the majority. I've hated fans based on these types of forums. People hate me on here too but I don't act and say the same things in person like I do online. Of course I don't run into many passionate fans from Nebraska or anywhere else in my everyday life either.

He's probably going to talk to Nebraska. He's not talking publicly because he's occupied and negotiating

Smart business move by his agent

And now the UCLA job is officially open. They fired Mora. Even more leverage for Frost to renegotiate his current contract. I hope everyone who pledged to the Excellence Fund is ready to pay up. UCLA would be a very attractive offer.

Last edited:
And now the UCLA job is officially. They fired Mora. Even more leverage for Frost to renegotiate his current contract. I hope everyone who pledged to the Excellence Fund is ready to pay up. UCLA would be a very attractive offer.
It would be the best job to date for him

Message Board people don't tend to be the majority. I've hated fans based on these types of forums. People hate me on here too but I don't act and say the same things in person like I do online. Of course I don't run into many passionate fans from Nebraska or anywhere else in my everyday life either.
Same here. Who hates you? You just say it like it is and call people out with wrong facts and inconsistencies

Nebraska is a better job than UCF
Say some analysts, not all.

UCF is a better job, and a program with both proven loyalty and better post-seasons, than a number of P5 programs.

That's why Frost *turned down* multiple P5 offers to come to UCF.

he's from here, his family is here, he has stated that he wants the job in the past
Then WTF can't you "Cornholios" stick with that, instead of _insulting_ *not* just us, but Frost as well?

WTF can't you guys realize, yes, you *are* insulting Frost's choice of job? Case in point ...

and it’s nearly unheard of for coaches in this postition to turn down a big P5 offer.
But *is* Nebraska still a "big" P5 offer?

Look at what you're paying your coaches!
Look at your results in the 21st century!

This is why you are *pissing off* more than just UCF fans. Seriously!

I *do* believe Frost wants to come to Nebraska at some point. But you guys really keep insulting both Riley and other fanbases to the point I would be *scared* of coming now, if I was Frost.

And this "UCF is a G5" doesn't mean much against half of the P5. And for quite awhile now, that's included Nebraska in the bottom half too. You're just lucky you got into the Big 10, much like Maryland and Rutgers.

You are so desperate that you have to insult everyone with a standing you've long lost!

Last edited:
Here's the quote, which is slightly different from him saying "I haven't made a decision."

“That’s just totally false,” Frost said following UCF’s 45-19 win over Temple. “I haven’t paid any attention to all of these whirlwind rumors and everything and I’m not going to. I got an unbelievable team I’m coaching and I can promise you that no decision has been made.”

...no decision has been made YET...

...no decision has been made YET...
Of course not, not with the UCLA job just opening, others sure to follow, then additional dominoes to fall after that. Nebraska fans could soon get reacquainted with why their last three hires have been Callahan, Pelini, and Riley (and not Saban, Meyer, or Petersen).

Say some analysts, not all.

UCF is a better job, and a program with both proven loyalty and better post-seasons, than a number of P5 programs.

That's why Frost *turned down* multiple P5 offers to come to UCF.

Then WTF can't you "Cornholios" stick with that, instead of _insulting_ *not* just us, but Frost as well?

WTF can't you guys realize, yes, you *are* insulting Frost's choice of job? Case in point ...

But *is* Nebraska still a "big" P5 offer?

Look at what you're paying your coaches!
Look at your results in the 21st century!

This is why you are *pissing off* more than just UCF fans. Seriously!

I *do* believe Frost wants to come to Nebraska at some point. But you guys really keep insulting both Riley and other fanbases to the point I would be *scared* of coming now, if I was Frost.

And this "UCF is a G5" doesn't mean much against half of the P5. And for quite awhile now, that's included Nebraska in the bottom half too. You're just lucky you got into the Big 10, much like Maryland and Rutgers.

You are so desperate that you have to insult everyone with a standing you've long lost!

I have no idea where to begin with this post.

This place will be fun when the announcement is made.

Attention all! I am an Internet tough guy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT