ADVERTISEMENT

Frost May Not Live up to the Hype

You’re such a moron. Gutted? We have most of our team retuning and you don’t even have a viable QB option. We are most likely going to double your win total. Maybe Frost the savior can suit up
You keep randomly vomiting that stuff. But surely even you are not dumb enough to believe anything you say at this point.

Name one other program that approached Heupel. You got lucky Frost gave you the time of day last year. You got turned down by multiple coaches until Heupel was hired. Kind of sad for a team coming off an imaginary title.

XLthGc.png

Most of CJH recruits are lineman, we have a clown car full of skill position players as deep as you can only dream about!
Yet none of them as good as our WR’s.

You keep randomly vomiting that stuff. But surely even you are not dumb enough to believe anything you say at this point.

Name one other program that approached Heupel. You got lucky Frost gave you the time of day last year. You got turned down by multiple coaches until Heupel was hired. Kind of sad for a team coming off an imaginary title.

Please just leave, you are not welcome here, never were, never will be so just be gone you annoying piece of shit

Reactions: LemmyKilmister

5-7. Can’t wait for the epic meltdown. Troy is your daddy and I don’t mean Walters. :joy:

5-7. Can’t wait for the epic meltdown. Troy is your daddy and I don’t mean Walters. :joy:
Again, 5-7 would prove we are further along then UCF was in 2016. You’re not making a valid argument. You’re not winning 9 games. In one of the weakest conferences with one of the weakest schedules you will not see 9 wins.

Facts. Also, Troy Walters our OC and receiving coach said they are the best and most talented group of receivers he has coached to date.
Hahahahaha!!! The same Walters who said the Nobraska QBs throw a better practice ball than Milton. Then one transferred a week later. That’s hilarious!

Those receivers catch a great practice ball thrown to them beautifully by the stable of Brady and Manning-like QBs The next Jerry Rice is on the Cornholio roster. Who would of thought?

I heard one of them even caught a ball with his elbow and an ear of corn in his mouth. In the snow no less. Wait until a Ohio State DB gets word of this. Ya know, an actual real life player in a real life game situation.

Yes. The guy that triggered you over our QB’s having better passing skills. You have no one on your roster that could match Stanley Morgan Jr or JD Spielman. Do not even argue this. You already seem mildly retarded. Don’t go full retard yet. I’m really savoring this meltdown of yours.

We have the best receiving duo in the Big Ten.

Get triggered all you want. But that reality kid.
Fact. UCF has several wide receivers who are better and faster than anyone on Nobraskas 5-7 roster. By the way it’s really irrelevant. Yes the word you need to keep repeating

Why??

Because there’s no one to get them the ball! Retard!
[roll]

Fact. UCF has several wide receivers who are better and faster than anyone on Nobraskas 5-7 roster. By the way it’s really irrelevant. Yes the word you need to keep repeating

Why??

Because there’s no one to get them the ball! Retard!
[roll]
Yawn. Try again peon.

To the best of my knowledge no one else was offered, I for one am glad you have Frost, he is a good enough coach to raise up to mediocrity.

I apologize to everyone on this board for posting this interesting article. Although I do not see the postings of the ignored Nobs, it is evident that nobody can have a discussion about Scott Frost without attracting the wrath of the obsessed. (do not bother responding Nobs, I have you on ignore). In the future I will think twice about posting such anything that might remotely trigger the folks who want to discus things that happened when Seinfeld was still on TV.

Facts. Also, Troy Walters our OC and receiving coach said they are the best and most talented group of receivers he has coached to date.

At least one thing you can say about Troy is that he is a very good motivator. He has a real nice title although I'm not so sure he ever has or will ever call a play.... Are you really that ignorant that you don't understand the difference between facts and opinions? Did you graduate from High School? I hear it is pretty easy to get one of those milk carton diplomas in Cornsville!

Last edited:
I apologize to everyone on this board for posting this interesting article. Although I do not see the postings of the ignored Nobs, it is evident that nobody can have a discussion about Scott Frost without attracting the wrath of the obsessed. (do not bother responding Nobs, I have you on ignore). In the future I will think twice about posting such anything that might remotely trigger the folks who want to discus things that happened when Seinfeld was still on TV.

If we had a Mod who kept the nut hugging trolls out, it wouldn't be a problem.....

You didn’t say anything remotely coherent. What do you expect anyone to say to someone doesn’t live in reality?
You lost everything. Your program was gutted.
^^^ Anyone from Nebraska want to apologize for these Cornholios?

Seriously, I hope there are some Nebraska fans out there, still watching our board, that can recognize when people have arrogance and are being a-holes on our board.

Griffin was a DB before Frost took over. If Frost never took over the Disney UCF Knights Griffin is a nobody and UCF doesn’t sniff a a good season. I want you to pump that stuff up. It shows just how outstanding Frost did in his coaching at UCF.
Once again you show your lack of knowledge about UCF football. When UCF started playing the fast paced offenses years before Frost came here; we began to implement a player on defense that was a DB converted into Linebacker for our nickle and dime defenses. They spent a lot of time on field against passing offenses.

The 3-4 defense of not Frost but his buddy Chinander made the need for this type of player even greater. Griffin turned out to be an even greater asset with his blitzing speed on the corner. Calm down on the hail to the chief Frost stuff. As the article said you have many challenges ahead.

^^^ Anyone from Nebraska want to apologize for these Cornholios?

Seriously, I hope there are some Nebraska fans out there, still watching our board, that can recognize when people have arrogance and are being a-holes on our board.

Not going to apologize for someone I don't know being an asshole, but he should have been banned awhile ago. Now especially for his posts in this topic.

Reactions: UCFBS and Mikesi
At least one thing you can say about Troy is that he is a very good motivator. He has a real nice title although I'm not so sure he ever has or will ever call a play.... Are you really that ignorant that you don't understand the difference between facts and opinions? Did you graduate from High School? I hear it is pretty easy to get one of those milk carton diplomas in Cornsville!
We have all Big Ten WR’s. Trust me it’s a fact. You have no WR on your roster as good as SMJr and JD. You can argue this until you are blue in the face. But it’s a fact our War’s are much better then what you will field. On the plus side you guys do have a good QB. Can’t ever say Frost left you guys with nothing. As I’ve said, you guys recruited far better under Frost then you guys ever have.

I’m sorry Heupel wasn’t able to capitalize on the magnificent season you guys had while on the recruiting trail. Of course it didn’t help that Frost and his staff purged you of all your good recruits either. But it’s over now.

You guys going to watch his welcome Home party this weekend on BTN? Sold out 90,000 plus for the spring game. I’m sure you guys will have 5-10 thousand at yours for Heupel.

We have all Big Ten WR’s. Trust me it’s a fact. You have no WR on your roster as good as SMJr and JD. You can argue this until you are blue in the face. But it’s a fact our War’s are much better then what you will field. On the plus side you guys do have a good QB. Can’t ever say Frost left you guys with nothing. As I’ve said, you guys recruited far better under Frost then you guys ever have.

I’m sorry Heupel wasn’t able to capitalize on the magnificent season you guys had while on the recruiting trail. Of course it didn’t help that Frost and his staff purged you of all your good recruits either. But it’s over now.

You guys going to watch his welcome Home party this weekend on BTN? Sold out 90,000 plus for the spring game. I’m sure you guys will have 5-10 thousand at yours for Heupel.
Damn, 1st IQ smack talk and now Spring Game attendance smack talk? Mods, please ban me from reading anymore of this one's posts...

We have all Big Ten WR’s. Trust me it’s a fact. You have no WR on your roster as good as SMJr and JD. You can argue this until you are blue in the face. But it’s a fact our War’s are much better then what you will field.
/me goes to NFL to check on number of Pro Bowl WRs v. UCF and Nebraska since UCF was FBS

HINT: It's more than 1

On the plus side you guys do have a good QB.
/me goes to NFL to check on number of 1st round QB draft picks from UCF v. Nebraska since UCF was FBS

Can’t ever say Frost left you guys with nothing. As I’ve said, you guys recruited far better under Frost then you guys ever have.
Ummm, er, no. O'Leary had some top recruiting classes that were on-par with Frost's.

Now Frost did do a lot in 2015, despite not starting until December. I've always given him 100% kudos for that! But O'Leary had some great recruiting classes.

Even Frost repeatedly pointed this out on the recruits he inherited.

Geez, can you be any more assuming and ignorant?!

Next thing you'll say is that UCF beat it's highest ranked team and won its first New Year's Bowl with Frost! Did you not read the whole point of the article?

Reactions: Mikesi and JAFFX2
/me goes to NFL to check on number of Pro Bowl WRs v. UCF and Nebraska since UCF was FBS

/me goes to NFL to check on number of 1st round QB draft picks from UCF v. Nebraska since UCF was FBS

Ummm, er, no. O'Leary had some top recruiting classes that were on-par with Frost's.

Now Frost did do a lot in 2015, despite not starting until December. I've always given him 100% kudos for that! But O'Leary had some great recruiting classes.

Even Frost repeatedly pointed this out on the recruits he inherited.

Geez, can you be any more assuming and ignorant?!

Next thing you'll say is that UCF beat it's highest ranked team and won its first New Year's Bowl with Frost! Did you not read the whole point of the article?
:okay::clap:[thumb2]

Reactions: UCFBS

Based on what, your worthless opinion??? Come on now...... you really cant be this dumb!!!! This is clearly a trolling failure of epic proportions, because no one can be this stupid

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: knighted and Mikesi
Based on what, your worthless opinion??? Come on now you really cant be this dumb!!!! This is clearly a trolling failure of epic proportions, because no one can be this stupid

;)
@Blackshirts forever is guilty of assuming, instead of actually researching UCF pre-Frost. He's totally discredited himself.

Either that, or he's a @NinjaKnight like troll.

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi
I can’t believe a fan of a 4-8 dumpster fire team that’s striving for 5-7 is talking any smack. It’s like a gnat constantly biting at our ankles.

Tanner Lee the craphole 2017 Nobraska QB from AAC Tulane no less threw 23 TDs last year in garbage time to those overated WRs. Next year they won’t even have those overinflated numbers because No-braska QB will be able to get them the ball

As far as spring games and Nobraska drawing 90,000 fans. That’s an embarrassment. They should get the entire state’s population. Anything to get out of their houses in the land of shitholesville. 90,000 really is equivalent to 5,000.

Frost stole average recruits and that is being laughed at by the rest of the Big-10. Teams like Ohio State have many 5 stars and BrownShorts forever is bragging about stealing 3-stars. Pathetic is what the once mighty Nobraska has become. Good luck with sloppy second Vedral.

Reactions: UCFBS
I can’t believe a fan of a 4-8 dumpster fire team that’s striving for 5-7 is talking any smack. It’s like a gnat constantly biting at our ankles.

Tanner Lee the craphole 2017 Nobraska QB from AAC Tulane no less threw 23 TDs last year in garbage time to those overated WRs. Next year they won’t even have those overinflated numbers because No-braska QB will be able to get them the ball

As far as spring games and Nobraska drawing 90,000 fans. That’s an embarrassment. They should get the entire state’s population. Anything to get out of their houses in the land of shitholesville. 90,000 really is equivalent to 5,000.

Frost stole average recruits and that is being laughed at by the rest of the Big-10. Teams like Ohio State have many 5 stars and BrownShorts forever is bragging about stealing 3-stars. Pathetic is what the once mighty Nobraska has become. Good luck with sloppy second Vedral.

UCF linebackers and TEs are faster than their skill position players!!!!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hry
Last year. Yes, was the worst season in our very prestigious. In over 120 years of football it we had our worst season in history. You are 2 years removed from being the worst program in the country. We have never took that title. Then again, we are Nebraska. One of the winninist programs in history.

More wins then UCF the last decade. In a stronger conference, against much better competition. Again, you couldn’t handle P5 football. You had 2...... 2 wins against P5 teams.

One of those teams you beat finished behind us in the Big 10 lol. Yet you out here talking about an imaginary National Championship. Delusional much?

I’m sorry Frost dumped a program no one heard of before last year. I know for whatever reason your proud of the Disney UCF Knights.

Here are the facts. Even if you did somehow join a big boy league. It would take you a decade to be competitive. You wouldn’t win 5 games with our schedule. You’re recruiting took a huge hit after the biggest season in your history. Frost recruited light years ahead of any coach in your schools history. Your two deep was stacked with his players. Now, you’re stuck with a guy that appears to know not what recruiting is. That was a terrible class.

Your second string QB also dumped you. If McKinzie knew he could play right away, he would abandon you as well.

We got the best coach available. You hired a coach that was fired from OU, and had lack luster offense once then.

Hey Dufus,
If UCF was in a P5 Conference tomorrow our recruiting would go through the roof and blow by Nobraska's. I read this stuff and somehow people like you can't understand this concept. Yes, if you stuck UCF in a P5 Conference and then said UCF had to only take G5 recruits say like Indiana and Illinois ,then yes we might struggle.

However, stick us in a P5 Conference, with P5 revenue and UCF would do quite well. And on a side note, can you please learn the difference between then and than. I will teach you.

If Coach Heupe wins 13 games this year, then you will see legitimate talk about why UCF should be in the ESPN invitational. Usually then is part of an if ---then kind of statement.

Here is a good use of than. Milton is a better starting QB at UCF than the guy starting at Nebraska. Using than is often for comparing two things.

Hry

Hey Dufus,
If UCF was in a P5 Conference tomorrow our recruiting would go through the roof and blow by Nobraska's. I read this stuff and somehow people like you can't understand this concept. Yes, if you stuck UCF in a P5 Conference and then said UCF had to only take G5 recruits say like Indiana and Illinois ,then yes we might struggle.

However, stick us in a P5 Conference, with P5 revenue and UCF would do quite well. And on a side note, can you please learn the difference between then and than. I will teach you.

If Coach Heupe wins 13 games this year, then you will see legitimate talk about why UCF should be in the ESPN invitational. Usually then is part of an if ---then kind of statement.

Here is a good use of than. Milton is a better starting QB at UCF than the guy starting at Nebraska. Using than is often for comparing two things.

+1 for saying "Nobraska".

Reactions: Mikesi
I am shocked at why so many people want this guy banned. He is entitled to his opinion like everyone else. If you don't like it, put him on ignore. It's irrelevant if he thinks recruits that go to the B10; automatically are god's gift to college football and by virtue are better than any recruit outside of the B10.

Scott Frost will be successful at Nebraska. To say otherwise is just butthurt. The guy is a proven winner. Now does that mean Heupel can't be successful? No. Will he be as successful as CSF? We'll see. Kind of ridiculous to compare coaches when he hasn't even coached a damn game yet.

The fact that Blackshirts Forever has to brag about resources, tradition, and titles 20+ years ago and consistently tries to compare as if UCF should be on the same level, is quite hilarious. As if to say, UCF football started the same time Nebraska's did. However, I can see why he attacks at every chance because we have Mikesi and Lemmy whatever the hell his name is with their diarrhea of the mouth posts constantly attacking/trolling. It's great that they are passionate about UCF but it's sad the level of maturity being displayed.

Lastly, there has been quite a bit of trolling from "Nebraska" fans as well. I don't take anything personal by it because I know there are extremists on both sides and as an adult, I can read something offensive and here might be a shocker to some, NOT GIVE A SHIT. The best way to get rid of trolls is to stop feeding them.

Cliffnotes: Scott Frost is going to be just fine at Nebraska, he did a lot for UCF while he was here, it's time to move on. Nebraska fans, yes, we know you are in a great conference, the competition is harder - but eventually UCF will get the invite and all your advantages become null and void. Not if, but when that happens, we'll see who sustains longer/relevant success (hint: Florida is the #1 football recruiting state in the country)

Reactions: Dwooderson
I am shocked at why so many people want this guy banned. He is entitled to his opinion like everyone else. If you don't like it, put him on ignore. It's irrelevant if he thinks recruits that go to the B10; automatically are god's gift to college football and by virtue are better than any recruit outside of the B10.

Scott Frost will be successful at Nebraska. To say otherwise is just butthurt. The guy is a proven winner. Now does that mean Heupel can't be successful? No. Will he be as successful as CSF? We'll see. Kind of ridiculous to compare coaches when he hasn't even coached a damn game yet.

The fact that Blackshirts Forever has to brag about resources, tradition, and titles 20+ years ago and consistently tries to compare as if UCF should be on the same level, is quite hilarious. As if to say, UCF football started the same time Nebraska's did. However, I can see why he attacks at every chance because we have Mikesi and Lemmy whatever the hell his name is with their diarrhea of the mouth posts constantly attacking/trolling. It's great that they are passionate about UCF but it's sad the level of maturity being displayed.

Lastly, there has been quite a bit of trolling from "Nebraska" fans as well. I don't take anything personal by it because I know there are extremists on both sides and as an adult, I can read something offensive and here might be a shocker to some, NOT GIVE A SHIT. The best way to get rid of trolls is to stop feeding them.

Cliffnotes: Scott Frost is going to be just fine at Nebraska, he did a lot for UCF while he was here, it's time to move on. Nebraska fans, yes, we know you are in a great conference, the competition is harder - but eventually UCF will get the invite and all your advantages become null and void. Not if, but when that happens, we'll see who sustains longer/relevant success (hint: Florida is the #1 football recruiting state in the country)
First of all, get off your high horse. I generally don’t like to attack fellow Knight fans, but since you called me out....

If you don’t come here regularly and add anything constructive regularly you can STFU, because your opinion to means just about nothing to me, which I will i assume it’s directed at, since you called me out personally. You’re coming across as being better than everyone. I’m happy for you that you have this amazing level of maturity, restraint, and discipline.

To say Scott Frost will DEFINITELY be successful carries about as much prediction weight and immaturity as those who you are criticizing. Call it butthurt or whatever you want, however it’s now way more about the Nobraska fans being a bunch of arrogant, elitist, entitled, and condescending douchebags than it is about Frost. Frost and Co., handled this departure badly IMO and I don’t wish him well because of that. He’s NOT A UCF KNIGHT ANYMORE. Thank you for 13-0, the National Championship and returning to coach the Peach Bowl.

The only thing I want to hear out of your mouth is the next winning lottery numbers, since you’re so good at predictions.

13-0 doesn’t make you a proven winner as a coach. Sustained success does

Last edited:
Reactions: JAFFX2
If you don’t come here regularly and add anything constructive, you can STFU, because your opinion means just about nothing. To say Scott Frost will DEFINITELY be successful carries about as much prediction weight and immaturity as those who you are criticizing.

Great!! You have an opinion about my opinion! Who would have guessed??... But some how my opinion means a little bit less because I don't clog up the forums with trolling and counter trolling and only post when there is something meaningful to add.

First of all, get off your high horse.

High horse you say? Is that how you interpret someone calling you out for being excessively immature and an embarrassment to both UCF fans and outsiders alike?

...but the only thing I want to hear out of your mouth is the next winning lottery numbers.

Last I checked, this is a forum and a mouth isn't required to post.

13-0 doesn’t make you a proven winner as a coach. Sustained success does

Finally, a glimmer of light at the end of your post. Can you name a current Head coach in the AAC that has this "sustained" success you speak of? I'll wait. If you think that's a trait that must be exhibited in order to be considered successful, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. 13-0 is a definition of success when you can't win anymore games.

Let me put it in another way that may help you understand. George O'Leary who has a statue would be considered the best example of "sustained success." From 2004 to 2014, he won 4 conference titles and a Fiesta Bowl. If the entire UCF fan base could have 1 wish but had to choose between bringing George O'Leary back or Scott Frost, who do you think they would wish for?

Last edited:
Finally, a glimmer of light at the end of your post. Can you name a current Head coach in the AAC that has this "sustained" success you speak of? I'll wait. If you think that's a trait that must be exhibited order to be considered successful, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. 13-0 is a definition of success when you can't win anymore games.

Let me put it in another way that may help you understand. George O'Leary who has a statue would be considered the best example of "sustained success." From 2004 to 2014, he won 4 conference titles and a Fiesta Bowl. If the entire UCF fan base could have 1 wish but had to choose between bringing George O'Leary back or Scott Frost, who do you think they would wish for?
Again. 1, 13-0 season being a “proven winner” as coach is not enough criteria in my opinion. You can have yours. Not sure what an O’leary statue it an AAC history lesson has to do with that argument. Frost could still be a complete failure

Is that how you interpret someone calling you out for being excessively immature and an embarrassment to both UCF fans and outsiders alike?
It’s a free Rivals message board. Many, many fans here have bashed the worst of the Nobraska Trolls. Doubt that carries much weight in the outside world.

post when there is something meaningful to add.
You have a valid point, but it would be nice to post something meaningful. All you basically did was give criticize in that post. Nothing to really add and nothing constructive. Just a strong opposing opinion which I responded to since it was directed at me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT