ADVERTISEMENT

Game #2 Thread

Going to look as bad as Louisville vs Syracuse. No contest. Central Florida will just get some garbage time scores.

And blaming the refs is just looking for excuses, Central Florida has to show up for Michigan to be penalized. Look for internal problems before blaming external influences

If you are a michigan fan coming here to gloat, you will quickly change my view of how classy i think michigan fans are. The refs are calling nothing against michigan. I guess they know where the paycheck comes from.

Cry cry cry cry. Face the facts. You will suck

Minus two blown calls by the refs all of this is self inflicted guys. We are playing like donkey terds. UM can just stand there.

Same guy same blocked punts twice. Low trajectory on the field goal. Slow reaction time by Holman. Bonehead penalties. UM can talk all the smack they want. If you have a short field you'll win everyday of the week.

Not even associated with Michigan. Just enjoying Central Florida fanbois getting a taste of reality and waking up from their delusions of grandeur.
So you're just obsessed with us... gotcha.

So are you guys going to whine about the lack of holding on the receiver on McCray? Of course not. Good run though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT