ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread (@ Cincinnati)

It’ll be interesting to see how nfl scouts see him. A small-ish guy but tough runner between the tackles, and shows outstanding patience and balance. Decent pass blocker too.
i wouldn't call him a small back, he's a short back (and that's not the worse quality to have as a RB). he's quite heavy and powerful.

Gus was actually yelling at the refs because it was 3rd and 6, should’ve been 4 and 1 after the penalty, not a first down

it doesn't say much about the talent at safety that someone like bullard who is pathetic in run support and poor in pass coverage starts.

Reactions: ReturnOf
This man better not have the nerve to say "first B12 win"
He said a bunch of stupid shit all game. Even said they should not do an onside kick. QBs should protect themselves by not sliding and instead they should dive head first. The amount of stupid shit the announce was saying was getting me more angry then the game

Reactions: UCFsbarro
He said a bunch of stupid shit all game. Even said they should not do an onside kick. QBs should protect themselves by not sliding and instead they should dive head first. The amount of stupid shit the announce was saying was getting me more angry then the game
Earlier in the game one of the announcers said we played OU last week. He said it very clearly. How do you get that wrong on national television and not even correct yourself when clearly he must have had someone yelling in his ear he made a mistake

Earlier in the game one of the announcers said we played OU last week. He said it very clearly. How do you get that wrong on national television and not even correct yourself when clearly he must have had someone yelling in his ear he made a mistake
That was the same one saying all of the stupids comments. Anyone else chime in if you remember another one

No playoffs for OU. Okie State all of a sudden the hottest team in the conference. Hope the fans show up next week

Reactions: UCFsbarro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT