ADVERTISEMENT

GME

Unfortunately it just made some multimillionaires and now they are the evil rich. Lol.
That is the old left. All the huge mega rich Tech giants are left, taking money from the poor and giving it to college grads that is the new left. The 1%ers are the new left, Insider elites, and robber barons.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
LOL...crazy. can't fix stupid. People will jump in here and then sell at 40. Definitely feel like we are in a bubble when heavy margin is used and people are chasing meme stocks. In the 90s companies would go public with ".com" and instantly increase. Now it moved to just random garbage posted on message boards.
Lol, 141. What the heck is going on?

I guess if you hate money that much. Hopefully you're joking. Maybe you get lucky in one more squeeze left.
I've been laughing at you for almost a month now. Thanks for the laughs.

This still isn't over.

Ok. You buy a failing retailer. They have no future with streaming. Your money.
Your problem is you keep looking at this with 1950s stock market analysis. This isn't a normal situation. It doesn't matter what Gamestop's outlook is, it matters that the stock is oversold by corrupt investors who continue to kick the can down the road by shorting more, and using synthetic shares. Hedgefunds lost another 800 million this week. There will be more losses. At some point, they have to buy the stock.

Here is a good article about some of what is going on. The real issue is they have been continuing this practice all month, doubling and tripling down.
This was never a pump and dump. There was always smart analysis behind buying, and holding, Gamestop. The hedgefunds dug their grave, and some idiot on Reddit figured it out, now they have dug farther and farther and the SEC is complicit.

Triggered my stop loss. I still made money, and I'll buy back in with this dip.

This is obviously not organic selling. They just shorted close to 5million more shares. It is going to go right back up when everyone buys back in at a cheaper price.

...and these ****s are on CNBC trying to tell you the Reddit guys are the problem.

The wonders of our "free market."

And $198 before getting halted. Straight gambling playing this. Just don't margin gamestop
Back up to $260. I have some fun money in here but I can't imagine holding a legit stake on this one. I'd be sick to my stomach watching this level of volatility.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
And just like that, back up to 260. This isn't a roller coaster, it's a pogo stick.

That is why I've been playing AMC - think when the grand reopening happens they will actually have sales again. Also buying SYY as a restaurant play
Yeah, I bought some AMC as well. It would have been great to be in on GME a year ago, but there’s just too much nonsense in it now.

LOL.

I don't take financial advice from Trumpers with less Twitter followers than I have.

Last edited:
We're back up 40% today.

Don't take financial advice from Trumpers. They are idiots.

...and down 10%.
Still up 30% on the day.

I bought more this week.

This is nowhere near a pump-and-dump. Retail isn't selling. Yesterday, during a huge drop, retail buys were UP, and overall there were more buys than sells. These huge drops are ALL the result of major shorting over and over and over again. Major market manipulation, and as long as retail buyers hold their stock, it will continue the pop-and-drop cycle until the shorts are forced (margin called, or stock recall) to cover their positions with actual shares and not synthetics.

Reactions: Crazyhole
...and down 10%.
Still up 30% on the day.

I bought more this week.

This is nowhere near a pump-and-dump. Retail isn't selling. Yesterday, during a huge drop, retail buys were UP, and overall there were more buys than sells. These huge drops are ALL the result of major shorting over and over and over again. Major market manipulation, and as long as retail buyers hold their stock, it will continue the pop-and-drop cycle until the shorts are forced (margin called, or stock recall) to cover their positions with actual shares and not synthetics.
I dont see it ever stopping naturally. Too many big investors are still trying to play the game to recover their prior losses, so it's just going to perpetuate itself. Something external is going to have to happen, and when it does it'll go to sub 10 dollar levels in a day.

I dont see it ever stopping naturally. Too many big investors are still trying to play the game to recover their prior losses, so it's just going to perpetuate itself. Something external is going to have to happen, and when it does it'll go to sub 10 dollar levels in a day.
...and back over 40%.

The best part is Reddit nerds have figured it all out. Short-interest is HUGE, still. They are just hiding it with synthetics.

It will end when Citadel gets margin called, which the DTCC might be able to do once Rule 801 is passed, which could be any day now.
Or, it will end when GameStop has a shareholder vote for their new CEO, which will require a stock recall and all synthetics will have to be converted into real shares, which means they have to buy real shares with synthetics being over-float, some think by over 500%.

The biggest thing everyone needs to realize is this isn't normal. This is fraud, and the entire stock market is a lie when they can just fabricate shares out of the blue over and over and over and over... Normal American investors aren't even pawns in the Wall Street game, we are gnats sitting on the chessboard.

Oh, the other endgame is GME goes bankrupt, and the shorts win.
This isn't going to happen after this week's earnings call. GME has paid off major debt, reduced expenditures, sales are increasing, and they are sitting on $500M in cash. GME is just fine right now, and has a bunch of angry Reddit nerds in their corner who will be loyal GameStop shoppers for years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT