ADVERTISEMENT

GME

Gamestop set to sell an additional 3.5 million shares at the bloated price. For the non financial folks it means your existing shares just got diluted.
If the price stabilizes anywhere north of 100.00 today, we will know that this whole thing is a shell game and gamestop itself is in on it.

I don't think gamestop is in on it but they have every right to sell additional shares to the public to raise more money for operations. Many are not aware they were closing stores at a fast clip. Basically can use the retail investors as a piggy bank which it appears they will do.
It's insanity. They are literally divesting from their own company while recording losses and people don't even care that the stock price is almost 20x overpriced.

No. No. No...

This is an At The Money stock sale. This is different, and GameStop already had a prior agreement in their 8-K document that was less beneficial for them and everyone.
Basically, the new announcement today allows GameStop to sell 3.5 million shares, to earn up to $1 Billion. This is GameStop selling the shares, at the money, to earn cash.

The old 8K document was 6.2 million shares, for $100 Million max.

1,000,000,000 % 3,500,000 = $285 per share
100,000,000 % 6,200,000 = $16 per share

Basically, GameStop just made the announcement today that THEY value their stock at $285 per share.

This is bullish.

and, this is simply stating they CAN sell the stock if they choose to, when they choose to. They aren't diluting anything, until maybe the stock gets to $285 a share. (GameStop's announcement is saying they are jumping on board the rocket to the moon, too!)
In most cases, dilution would be bad, especially this scenario with a possible short-squeeze. But, most people believe the stock is held at least 150% of float. So, subtracting 5% for the 3.5 million shares still has the stock way, way, way, over-sold.

Again, bullish.

No. No. No...

This is an At The Money stock sale. This is different, and GameStop already had a prior agreement in their 8-K document that was less beneficial for them and everyone.
Basically, the new announcement today allows GameStop to sell 3.5 million shares, to earn up to $1 Billion. This is GameStop selling the shares, at the money, to earn cash.

The old 8K document was 6.2 million shares, for $100 Million max.

1,000,000,000 % 3,500,000 = $285 per share
100,000,000 % 6,200,000 = $16 per share

Basically, GameStop just made the announcement today that THEY value their stock at $285 per share.

This is bullish.
Hahahahahahahahaha! How is it not obvious that they are bailing and looking to cash out on a failing business at the expense of stupid people?

The only other possible explanation is that they somehow have figured out a super secret way of revolutionizing the gaming industry and all its going to take is a few billion dollars to beat their competitors.

Nope, this is either insanity or the worst form of predatory capitalism.

Hahahahahahahahaha! How is it not obvious that they are bailing and looking to cash out on a failing business at the expense of stupid people?

The only other possible explanation is that they somehow have figured out a super secret way of revolutionizing the gaming industry and all its going to take is a few billion dollars to beat their competitors.

Nope, this is either insanity or the worst form of predatory capitalism.
It is predatory, but normal shareholders won't be the victim. Short-sellers will. They are reserving the right to sell their stock, at the money, at a certain point.

It is predatory, but normal shareholders won't be the victim. Short-sellers will. They are reserving the right to sell their stock, at the money, at a certain point.
I suppose you could look at this as a way to cap the stock price, but I am skeptical. Trying to convince investors that the real value of the stock is 285 on a business that everybody knows is failing seems pretty nefarious. This is like Pets.com, or how BlackRock and Peter Thiel have manipulated stock prices just to cash out and let things tank later.

u/DeepF*ckingValue, the guy who started this whole GME thing on Reddit, bought April 16 $12 Calls last year. Today, he exercised those 500 calls, and gained 50K shares.

He bought 50K shares back around $5 or so.
Bought another 50K shares at $40 a share, when Congress asked him if he would. Doubled-down, with steel balls.
Exercised his calls, for another 50K shares.
Then, this guy bought roughly $8 million worth of shares TODAY, another 50K at about $155.

This guy has the largest balls on the planet, and now owns 200K of GME, $31 million.
He sold calls before, earning several million. The guy is a legend.

This still isn't over.

• Love
Reactions: ChrisKnight06
u/DeepF*ckingValue, the guy who started this whole GME thing on Reddit, bought April 16 $12 Calls last year. Today, he exercised those 500 calls, and gained 50K shares.

He bought 50K shares back around $5 or so.
Bought another 50K shares at $40 a share, when Congress asked him if he would. Doubled-down, with steel balls.
Exercised his calls, for another 50K shares.
Then, this guy bought roughly $8 million worth of shares TODAY, another 50K at about $155.

This guy has the largest balls on the planet, and now owns 200K of GME, $31 million.
He sold calls before, earning several million. The guy is a legend.

This still isn't over.

I'd say the guy likes the stock!

Reactions: chemmie
Up $170 a share, roughly 80%, during the last 4 weeks. Shareholders meeting is tomorrow, and the markets are buzzing right now about illegal naked short selling and the SEC maybe, finally, doing something about the crooks in our "free market."

You said "yikes" when I said I bought more. You're not very good at this. Getting financial advice from CNBC, CNN, Fox, etc. is a good way to make sure you never make real money. Do some real investigating.

GME has always been the play.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I owned 5 houses at 1 time already. Pretty sure I'm doing fine. I said the meme stocks can do whatever in the short run. Gamestop has no hope in the long term unless they have a complete business model change. Same with AMC
Oh wow. I bet your penis is sooooo big. 5 houses? Amazing. You're impressive.

...and down $35 a share since I posted. After weeks of steady growth, it decides to shit the bed right after I post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT