ADVERTISEMENT

GOAT "where were these teachers when I was in school"?

I will say this; double standards are a part of life, we all have them. But they shouldn't exist as far as the law is concerned. Why should a 27 year old female teacher that fcuks a 15 year old boy get only 2 years probation, but a 27 y/o male teacher that fcuks a 15 year old girl goes to -- in the words of Michael Bolton from Office Space -- a federal "pound me in the ass prison."

Of course people will say a 15 year old boy "wants it." But do you really think every girl of the same age is some shy scared little babe in the woods?

Here we go again ......

41CB4BF000000578-0-image-m-45_1498543182176.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4642308/Substitute-teacher-24-busted-having-sex-student.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/2...r-3-years-with-boy-11-which-led-to-child.html

Florida woman, 25, arrested for sex for 3 years with boy, 11, which led to a child

WTF.....
This is getting ridiculous, seriously. I know a lot of us guys will say stuff like "where were these teachers when I was in high school" or "man, those boys are lucky," but there's just no excuse for a teacher--male or female--to have sex with anyone that young. 11 years old; are you fcuking kidding me???

Seems that male teachers have been scared straight, but until women start getting the same 15 to 20 year prison sentences as their male counterparts this sh1t will just keep happening.

If any married 27 year old teacher really wants to get down with a younger guy, all she has to do is stop on over to the UCF main campus and start riding the pony all night on greek row. But no, they choose underage kids and that's called pedophilia plain and simple.

Reactions: KingDavid
if any married 27 year old teacher really wants to get down with a younger guy, all she has to do is stop on over to the UCF main campus and start riding the pony all night on greek row. But no, they choose underage kids and that's called pedophilia plain and simple.
Why wait when he's in Greek row? Get them during the summer before they enroll.

There are at least 8 cases in this thread alone, basically just weeks apart from eachother.

Are these women really not capable of finding some D amongst people their own age?

Maybe the dads should get in better shape, drive their kids to school and go to the teacher-parents meetings. Just saying
That's actually probably the most common sense solution ever uttered on this thread.

Still doesn't justify pedophilia by some of these women, but you do make a good point about the dads.

That's actually probably the most common sense solution ever uttered on this thread.

Still doesn't justify pedophilia by some of these women, but you do make a good point about the dads.
Yay for promoting the destruction of marriage by infidelity.*

Yay for promoting the destruction of marriage by infidelity.*
1. You do realize that there are a lot of single and divorced fathers, right?

2. Half of these female teachers are married with children themselves, so the damage would have already been done.

WOW!!!! Would not touch her based on 1st pic. Would do the Hulk Smash based on 2nd pic.

Need more pics of this horny sloot to make decision.

Seems that male teachers have been scared straight, but until women start getting the same 15 to 20 year prison sentences as their male counterparts this sh1t will just keep happening.

Maybe once women start getting paid the same as their male counterparts, they will get equal prison sentences too.

Yeah, especially since he accompanied her to the sentencing hearing and is apparently "standing by" her. Stupid cuck.
SMH....why would you be seen in public with some woman who cheated on you with a kid? Like telling the whole world I suck so bad at fricking that an inexperienced kid fricked my wife better than I could.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT