ADVERTISEMENT

GOAT "where were these teachers when I was in school"?

Wow. I learn something new here everyday.

I had no idea our Trumpster Red Hats held such strong 'female teacher-male student' sex fantasies.

Huh???!??!? True stories of female teachers arrested for raping their students is "fun"?

You have a warped sense of humor, dude.
so now you are trying to virtue signal your morals over mine. classic.

way to try and trash a fun thread people on both sides could laugh in. wtf is wrong with you?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mid...-topless-selfie-sent-boyfriend-215042899.html
ebfda1aa297c1cdc2211b9377787e29e

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Huh???!??!? True stories of female teachers arrested for raping their students is "fun"?

You have a warped sense of humor, dude.
And if it was a male professor with female students, you'd say "Biden 2020" and want him to be President?

I support the #metoo movement but we’ve got the Pussy Grabber in Chief in the WH yet a female politician who Biden campaigned for wants to take Joe down for...kissing the back of her head? Oh, the horror!

And if it was a male professor with female students, you'd say "Biden 2020" and want him to be President?

Yeah, child rape is the same as Biden's awkward public touching. :rolleyes:

I think Biden's troubles are an early sign his candidacy is headed for the dumpster but this kind of analogy -- coming from a chartered member of the Red Hat Pussy Grabbers Association -- is utterly ridiculous.

Yeah, child rape is the same as Biden's awkward public touching. :rolleyes:

I think Biden's troubles are an early sign his candidacy is headed for the dumpster but this kind of analogy -- coming from a chartered member of the Red Hat Pussy Grabbers Association -- is utterly ridiculous.

"Awkward touching" is not the same as groping a preteen girls chest. How many euphemisms are you gonna try to come up with for ex-Vice Pedophile Biden?

You're a weird guy with all your strange italicized snarky attempts at a "gotcha" moment.

Your last sentence. :joy:
Its an incredible level of self-importance.

I bet he's one of those guys who leaves stern tweets directed to @realDonaldTrump as of he goes through and actually reads them.

Probably thinks he's the smartest person at family reunions because everyone knows he goes into hysterics and odd rants if you entertain challenging the shit that pours out his mouth.

"Awkward touching" is not the same as groping a preteen girls chest. How many euphemisms are you gonna try to come up with for ex-Vice Pedophile Biden?

You're a weird guy with all your strange italicized snarky attempts at a "gotcha" moment.
I agree with this. There are a few posters who are more in “gotcha” mode than presenting facts. I guess that’s all you have left when you’re losing

Yeah, come ON, Knight_Light! Get with the program!

This thread is about HOT FEMALE teachers who rape kids.
It's an opportunity for Trumpster Red Hats to indulge their 'older female teacher-young male student' sex fantasies.
Rape? Red Hats? Let’s not get too crazy here. Nobody is condoning or discussing rape and I don’t own a Red Hat. Fantasies maybe So dramatic.

You must be the life of parties.

Should we start calling you “The Democrat Extremist?”

Yeah, come ON, Knight_Light! Get with the program!

This thread is about HOT FEMALE teachers who rape kids.
It's an opportunity for Trumpster Red Hats to indulge their 'older female teacher-young male student' sex fantasies.
All fun and games until its a older male teacher and a high school male student

Oh yeah the headliine from the original post.
Female prep school math teacher, 25, is charged with having sex with THREE male high school students
Erin McAuliffe, of North Carolina, charged with three counts of sexual activity with a student and one count of indecent liberties with a minor
The 25-year-old teacher is accused of having sexual contact with two 17-year-old boys and a 16-year-old student at Rocky Mount Prep
McAuliffe was arrested after month-long investigation; she was fired on May 4.

So it's only rape when a male teacher has sex with a student?
Rape is rape as its defined by the law. Just saying that no one is condoning rape. Just saying that a lot of us now wouldn’t have minded a hottie teacher flirting with us when we were 17.

Awe........, just forget it.

It isnt rape if its consensual. It may be immoral or unethical, but rape suggests force and I highly doubt any 14 year old boy is forced to have sex with a hot teacher.

Yea but 14 year olds don't have fully developed brains and can't make decisions yada yada yada

Reactions: btbones
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT