ADVERTISEMENT

GOAT "where were these teachers when I was in school"?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article211645369.html
Elizabeth%20Geisler%20mugshot

And on top of that she gets to keep her teaching license. Meanwhile, a male teacher who had a graphic discussion about sex with his class and didn't even have sex with any of them just lost his teaching certification.

And on top of that she gets to keep her teaching license. Meanwhile, a male teacher who had a graphic discussion about sex with his class and didn't even have sex with any of them just lost his teaching certification.
Sorry to hear about your job loss, Jedi.Knight. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Creepy Uncle Wayne has like 50% of the posts ITT. It's like he's on some sort of mailing list for child molestation news.

thanks for trying to crap on one of the few non political posts that remains in the wc.

you truly are a sh;t tier person.
Sorry I pointed out your apparant child molestation fetish. You're posting about 11-14 year old kids being raped.

But, oooooh no, it's my fault for not just letting this despicable thread continue without some social discourse on if this is something we should really be glorifying. Maybe you should take a step back and evaluate your morals and try to be a better person?

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT