ADVERTISEMENT

Gofundme billboard

I mentioned in the Dungeon, let’s make the billboard look like the scoreboard from our win vs them and also our only appearance vs Alabama in football. Put a tag line underneath like what you have above which proposes a home and home series (with a billion dollar buyout of course).

Reactions: firm_bizzle
It certainly shuts up anyone who says that we need to play a stronger schedule. It puts it all out there for all to see. We aren’t scared!

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
This is currently showing on a billboard in Tuscaloosa a few miles from U of Alabama. Still waiting for a proof of performance photo of the ad actually on the billboard.

dDmff6M.jpg
Keep that go fundmepage active... I'm ready to replenish as necessary. Let's troll the SOBs into submission.

Next signs:

"Come play UCF in Orlando. Your recruits will love it."

"UCF heard SEC teams will play anyone, anywhere. Still waiting for that call."

"Not one team from the SEC has called UCF to schedule a home & home series."

"ESPN, any suggestions on how to strengthen our schedule?"
-UCF

Print screen the many quotes from p5 trolls providing unsolicited advice on our Rivals page of what UCF needs to do get more respect.

Put up near Finebaums office : What do Auburn, Georgia, and Bama have in common? All lost the last time they played UCF....and put a pic of a duster on the board. Maybe insert the tagline of home and home?

The facebook thread on this is rather large, I love all the moron Alabama fans touting their prior successes. Why can't people get it through their thick heads, it's what you have done for me lately? The past is irrelevant!

I just heard them talking about this on the local Orlando radio (105.1 or 107.7). They mentioned the Colley Ranking and this billboard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT