ADVERTISEMENT

Gofundme billboard

I think the money would be better spent on a trophy for being undefeated and co-champions of Division I football in 2017 :)
Bianchi was talking on his show today about 96.9FM / 740AM paying for a National Champion trophy for the UCF Football team and presenting it to them. He sounded serious.

#cfpknightmare #cfpdiscrimination

Last edited:
There is only one spot available on one digital billboard in Downtown Atlanta for one day (Monday..the day of the game). All other digital billboards are sold out for the upcoming weekend.

Cost would be about $1,150. I would need this fully funded before I sign a contract with the billboard company. If someone else submits a contract before I do, we would lose the opportunity.

WMg4Ua8.jpg

Here is a photo of the only digital billboard available. The primary benefit would be media attention. It is actually on a side street that does not have as much traffic. It is across the street from the Aquarium (big building on left side), but not sure a lot of people going to the Aquarium would see it because of the way it is facing. People staying at the Hyatt House across the street would see it.

3LIgBDq.jpg

There is only one spot available on one digital billboard in Downtown Atlanta for one day (Monday..the day of the game). All other digital billboards are sold out for the upcoming weekend.

Cost would be about $1,150. I would need this fully funded before I sign a contract with the billboard company. If someone else submits a contract before I do, we would lose the opportunity.

WMg4Ua8.jpg

Not sure if I want to give up ground with the "should be" part. UCF are Co-National Champs!

We might be better off with a trophy presentation billboard on I-4.

2018 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WMg4Ua8.jpg
Is it still available?

Can’t give up ground with “co” either. Just National Champions!

If we want anyone to take it seriously, whatever we put up has to be reasonable. A split national championship is the best we should expect. NO ONE is going to support the idea that UCF should be the sole national champs. A lot of people have expressed some support for an official split national championship.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
If we want anyone to take it seriously, whatever we put up has to be reasonable. A split national championship is the best we should expect. NO ONE is going to support the idea that UCF should be the sole national champs. A lot of people have expressed some support for an official split national championship.

We have to demand an out-right championship and settle for a split. If we demand a split, we get nothing.

Where's the link?

I don't have a link yet. Just got done talking with the billboard company at 5 PM. Received the photo sheet from them at 5:10 pm. Spent time doing the revised artwork and posting it to the Dungeon and in here, then had dinner.

Would like to get about $600 in "verbal" commitments before looking at gofundme or paypal option to make sure there is enough interest. So far, only got one commitment for $100 from someone in the Dungeon.

I don't have a link yet. Just got done talking with the billboard company at 5 PM. Received the photo sheet from them at 5:10 pm. Spent time doing the revised artwork and posting it to the Dungeon and in here, then had dinner.

Would like to get about $600 in "verbal" commitments before looking at gofundme or paypal option to make sure there is enough interest. So far, only got one commitment for $100 from someone in the Dungeon.
Put me in for $50

Not to burst a bubble but this billboard is five blocks from the interstate (not viewable) and faces away from the stadium, which is another five blocks away (not viewable)

Not to burst a bubble but this billboard is five blocks from the interstate (not viewable) and faces away from the stadium, which is another five blocks away (not viewable)

Yep...I mentioned the drawbacks when I posted the photo of the billboard. It is what it is. I also mentioned that the primary benefit is going to be media attention to the billboard, not individual media members actually seeing the billboard in person.

Yep...I mentioned the drawbacks when I posted the photo of the billboard. It is what it is. I also mentioned that the primary benefit is going to be media attention to the billboard, not individual media members actually seeing the billboard in person.
That means the billboard itself will have to be promoted...and pictured in a way to prove that its in Atlanta.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT