ADVERTISEMENT

Good Job Knights

Don't feel bad at all.
Wish I were a fly on the ceiling as Harbaugh spends the entire next week making his players' lives miserable.
As Frost said, we out-ran and out-hit them, and we beat ourselves.
Michigan was more vulnerable than I thought. Who knew we'd get to their QB repeatedly when we couldn't last week.
None of us suspected we could stop their run attack so much they virtually gave up trying to rush the ball until the end.
The run game got much better in the second half, too, with Dontravious taking charge again.
But we all knew the brand new, inexperienced O-Line was the weak link and that showed.
But even they started opening small holds and even pushing their weight around later in the game.
Michigan DBs shut down our receivers, so it wasn't like our QB's missed a whole lot of throws like last week.

There were a few passes where our receivers were open that our QBs just flat out missed. The slant right overthrown by Patti is the most obvious that comes to mind.

Offense shows flashes of talent at times but not consistent enough. Needs to sustain drives which is hard with our Oline and lack of passing accuracy.

Defense played well save for a few big passing plays and bad field position from special teams. I do like the aggressive play however (BS targeting call).

I expected a score around 64-10, so I'm not disappointed. Still woulda been nice to play them closer.

Don't feel bad at all.
Wish I were a fly on the ceiling as Harbaugh spends the entire next week making his players' lives miserable.
As Frost said, we out-ran and out-hit them, and we beat ourselves.
Michigan was more vulnerable than I thought. Who knew we'd get to their QB repeatedly when we couldn't last week.
None of us suspected we could stop their run attack so much they virtually gave up trying to rush the ball until the end.
The run game got much better in the second half, too, with Dontravious taking charge again.
But we all knew the brand new, inexperienced O-Line was the weak link and that showed.
But even they started opening small holds and even pushing their weight around later in the game.
Michigan DBs shut down our receivers, so it wasn't like our QB's missed a whole lot of throws like last week.
They held our WRs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT