ADVERTISEMENT

Good on USF...

USF tackling has sucked since Jim Leavitt left... Charlie is a poser.

The kid has been going low like for a while, regardless of need or positioning. It's something he's gotten more and more confident with as a tackling technique, but doesn't know under what conditions it's appropriate to use. We've all seen the Temple game where he did the same thing.

There is a certain courtesy extended in NCAAF to limit player injury. If that kid doesn't get corrected, it's not a question of if, but when the next major injury will occur.

Reactions: dali drama
It wasn't a cheap shot. You're just pissed. I'm pissed about piss poor tackling since nobody knows what tackling in space is anymore.
Trash fanbase. Low rent stadium. If that wasn’t cheap then Charlie Strong is more high energy than PJ Fleck.

Here's a dick UCF fan.
giphy.gif

I will say one thing - that kid for s. florida needs to learn safer tackling techniques.

I believe Charlie Strong when he says nobody wants to see that. He's a heck of a nice guy. Let's see some follow through though for their bowl game and going forward.

He needs to correct that kids tackling technique before somebody gets seriously hurt again.
Wilkins tried the same dirty knee cutting hit on D. Mack at 12:20 left in the 4th quarter. Fortunately Mack was able to lift his feet off the turf at the last second or else we might be dealing with two (2) UCF QB major injuries. There is no room in football for garbage targeting of QB knees.

Reactions: dali drama
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT