ADVERTISEMENT

Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Whataknight:
by Nu to Chemmie but more for the hall of shame
That's right you dumb cum guzzler.

For something to be objective doesn't mean the cock sucker on the other side has to accept it.

That's my f#cking point you waste of oxygen.

You can be intimidated by the fact that I'm smarter than you if that makes you feel better.

Fact is, when some of us are born we are better than others at certain things.

I'm better at things that involve thinking. This is clear because I breezed through our school with A's while you were wiping your drool off of your chin and taking courses multiple times so you could limp out of our institution with a phuking 2.8.

The real moral tragedy here is that your cum dumpster mother didn't have the strength to fight off your retard father (remember retards have super retard strength) when he had her pinned on the hood of his AMC Gremlin. We're all paying for the pound of **** snot he deposited in that whore, and that is just phuking unacceptable. How dare he subject the world to his inferior gene pool.

I am just entirely grateful that you've had your cum tunnels sealed shut, so that this insult to the human gene pool can end with you and the world won't have to suffer another driveling idiot that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

You are like the result of some horrible experiment gone wrong where kid rock and casey anthony got together in the gene pool.

Only it's worse, because you're not dead.
NuKnight is really Mel Gibson???

Originally posted by Whataknight:
by Nu to Chemmie but more for the hall of shame

For something to be objective doesn't mean the cock sucker on the other side has to accept it.

You can be intimidated by the fact that I'm smarter than you if that makes you feel better.

I'm better at things that involve thinking. This is clear because I breezed through our school with A's while you were wiping your drool off of your chin and taking courses multiple times so you could limp out of our institution with a phuking 2.8.

The real moral tragedy here is that your cum dumpster mother didn't have the strength to fight off your retard father (remember retards have super retard strength) when he had her pinned on the hood of his AMC Gremlin. We're all paying for the pound of **** snot he deposited in that whore, and that is just phuking unacceptable. How dare he subject the world to his inferior gene pool.

I am just entirely grateful that you've had your cum tunnels sealed shut, so that this insult to the human gene pool can end with you and the world won't have to suffer another driveling idiot that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

You are like the result of some horrible experiment gone wrong where kid rock and casey anthony got together in the gene pool.

I losed at "AMC Gremlin"

It wouldn't be HOF without a reply...

Let me preface by stating there is severe vulgarity ahead, mostly in retaliation of nuknight’s original use of severe vulgarity. If you don’t wish to read severe vulgarity, stop reading. If you want to see nuknight get verbally raped, continue…

Alright, nu. Let me start by saying this isn’t a very Christian thing to have written. I’m sure Jesus Christ himself would find this post morally reprehensible. However, since you find it morally right, then it must be morally right because you’re an egocentric dicksucker.

Now, since you couldn’t beat me in a real debate, you’ll have to get another beatdown by way of insult. Philosophy isn’t even my strong point, verbally screwing your ass is. Let's just hope it doesn't cause you to have another Chernobyl-style cognitive meltdown.

Originally posted by nuknight_01:

"Cum guzzler," eh? I have a plan. Let's have a cocktail together sometime; my cock in your tail. You're just my type, baby, and I can't fight this feelin' anymore. So let's listen to some REO Speedwagon and have a hardcore grudgef*ck wherein I will screw your ass like a migrant worker. You can revel in the sin of those homosexual thoughts you’ve been suppressing due to God, like so many good gay Christians before you.

Technically speaking, we breathe mostly nitrogen. So, I prefer to be called a waste of nitrogen, Copernicus.

Trust me when I say that I am not intimidated by you and that you are not smarter than me. I can say this with complete certainty, as my IQ is at least 43 and I have the cognition to refrain from having self control breakdowns on the interwebs.

This is true. I was born better at cognitive reasoning and rational thought, whereas you are really good at dick sucking.

The only thing you are good at thinking about is making change for the cruel blowjobs you give for a dollar and a quarter at Shamrock Liquors.
The fact that you say that you "breezed through" your Super-Awesome Top 5 University when it cannot be proven or disproven on this forum just goes to prove that you are the leading asshole on the forum.

Luckily for me, he was able to pull his dick out of your mouth in time to shoot off in my mother, or else I would never have been born.

Let's not be hasty here, you might accidentally have coitus with a woman at some point and get her pregnant. This is not likely, but it is within the realm of possibility, so I can't discount the fact that another "driveling idiot" will be born.

I am pretty good looking and good with the ladies, so you might have a point.

Now, now, junior... what would Jesus do? Would Jesus go around wishing death upon someone? I think not.
Is it a very moral position to hold that someone should die simply because they utterly destroy you in an argument about morality? Once again, I think not. You, sir, fail in a most spectacular and humiliating way.

Originally posted by Bob the Knight:
You can't submit your own quote in the hall of fame.

Bob with this hall of fame post here.

i wish we could clean this crap up and delete a lot of posts that are unnecesary.

shouldn't be discussions in HOF thread.

Originally posted by brahmanknight:
Originally posted by ucfbreath:
i wish we could clean this crap up and delete a lot of posts that are unnecesary.

shouldn't be discussions in HOF thread.

Good point. That can be arranged soon.

That's not a bad idea. Lets talk this out and see what we can come up with.

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:
And her ex boyfriend who lives in Massachusetts has now called her 46 times in a row and then threatened via text message to come down here and fight me.

Some people are unfit to live.

Originally posted by wmaneker:
Send him a Rays pennant and a used condom.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

oddstar.jpg

From the thread titled "Rank the ECU Posters on Intelligence Level"

Originally posted by OmniKnight:
My list (1600 scale):

apex - good poster, relatively unbiased, fact-based argument; constructs interesting posts, which are often read and enjoyed by fans of all schools (Likely SAT Score: 1400+)

island - objective fellow who views rivals boards purely as entertainment; has hung out with 'the world's most interesting man' during many stints in latin america (Likely SAT Score: 1400+)

pirate5291 - reasonable guy, yet young and decently comical; could be mod material (Likely SAT Score: 1300+)

jollyroger - has displayed a genuine appreciation for history and culture, and has shown ability to think outside of greenville; often characterized by strange outbursts of anger, and misplaced confidence in comical ability; frequently one step behind thread leaders at his posting level (Likely SAT Score: 1000-1200)

letsgoecu252 - can construct coherent sentences, but lacks creativity of any sort; posts are consistently what would be expected from one with 6+ posts under belt, rather than 600+; shows no improvement with experience (Likely SAT Score: 800-950)

dailydrocks5 - has pearl jam album cover as avatar; consistently displays poor grammar / setence structure (Likely SAT Score: 700-800)

thepiratelady - generally resigned self to kitchen duties many years ago, possibly prior to adolescence (Likely SAT Score: 700. Did just enough to get into ECU and pursue Housewife degree)

ecudmbfan - after many years, has not grasped concept that publically proclaiming allegiance to dave matthews band is culturally unacceptable; reports indicate poster has been spotted on gasparilla night parade float (Likely SAT Score: Showed up for PSAT, but quit after 30 minutes because it's too mainstream)

pir8sportsfan - consistently displays intelligence of dissiduous forest plant, repetitively posting nonsensical arguments that don't address topics at hand; posts frequently laced with 'pirate lingo' and sig contains intentionally misspelled 'pirate' for effect (Likely SAT Score - Disqualified and arrested for attempting to 'pillage' answer sheet night before test / entering government primises with sword)

hummel - characterized by irrational behavior and lack of basic life skills at every juncture; displays no fundamental reasoning skills, and appears to act purely on primordial impulse (Likely SAT Score: Tried to show up, but decided to stop for an ice cream instead)

OTM - continues to post strange music threads; foams at the mouth while typing; treasures mickey mouse watch collection (Likely SAT Score: Was dismissed from test hall for eating available pencils/documents, and subsequently tearing desktop from supporting brackets/legs)

Originally posted on Pirate Illustrated on 10/29/2010 in a thread titled, "I came here to flame."

Originally posted by The Darkest Knight:
I came here to flame
but this board is just lame
so all I can do
is make fun of you

Your mascot's a pirate
your colors are gay
you'll get your ass kick
in Orlando Saturday

East Carolina?
Is that even a State?
Support Central Florida
Where our football is great

Sure, our coach is a liar
and usually drunk
but we don't accept students
when elsewhere they flunk

So with George at the Helm
Against that fat Grimace
The Knights will emerge
With nary a blemish

We hacked your board
Called OTM gay
He'll ban us all
by the end of the day

So last year you won
and the year before that
all ancient history
you think we give a crap?

We've got a new freshman
he's a real winner
he'll run through your line
eat your corners for dinner

So come to Orlando
in your purple and gold
sit in the sun
instead of the cold

But after its done
and we've had our fun
get out of our town
and don't walk, run

And stay off of our board
with your excuses for choking
while we all poke fun
laughing and joking

UCF wins
24-17 is the score
you can find consolation
with some ECU whore

Then when we are crowned champs
don't feel bad in the least
you'll win CUSA again
when we win the Big East

suck it

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
The latest:

Originally posted by bluechip12:
Originally posted by UCFKnight85:

Originally posted by bluechip12:
You pussies have talked enough shit, and it won't be tolerated anymore. I've dealt with your attacks and your name calling from you ugly ass keyboard cowboys for far too long. Whomever personally talks shit to me from now on will be held accountable.

This post was edited on 12/2 6:15 PM by bluechip12

roll.gif

And what exactly are you going to do?

Choose your words wisely.
This post was edited on 12/2 6:21 PM by bluechip12

love the two posts, two edits by blue

Originally posted by Game_Day_Sports:
I know 5,000 is the official milestone, but I didn't do 1000 or 2,500 and well I am not going to do a drunken rant. I actually got this idea from the plane thread and didn't want to wait until 5,000 because who knows when that will be.

if you aren't mentioned in this post, it isn't because I forgot you. It really is because I hate you. Or in reality, I couldn't figure out a character to match you to, but go with hate you.

RULES: Nobody gets to be Homer or Mayor Quimby - the 2 coolest characters in the show. Vote Quimby.

The Easy ones first:

Sir Dingy - Groundskeeper Willy
Groundskeeper_Willie11.png

Rowdy - Otto the bus driver / stoner
Otto-Mans-01-The-Simpsons.jpg

BlueEyed - Edna Krabapple
Edna+Krabappel.JPG

Moe - BHNS our resident barkeep
images

Barney Gumble - Old School - our other resident barfly
barney-gumble-pic.jpg

Dr. Hibbert - UCF Doc
simpsons_dr_hibbert.jpg

Now for the tougher ones.

Lisa - Effer
lisa-simpson-heart-lg.jpg

Milhouse - the one that loves Lisa - Frogerz
222px-Milhouse.PNG

Bart - the one that antagonizes Lisa - Bob
simpsons_nirvana_400x300.jpg

Maggie - Our youngest - Megla
zzzzzz.gif

Marge - Our mom - UCFMom
Marge-Simpson-Playboy-Magazine-Nude-Pictures.gif

Our resident red necks that go well together.
Cletus - BT
images

Brandine - His sister/wife - Knighttime Joe
5815930_eb7a9e4799_m.jpg

Our resident combatants - UCF Honors and Ninja - Itchy and Scratchy
images

The rest of the cast
Reverend Lovejoy - who else but Chemmie
reverend-lovejoy-pic.jpg

Ned Flanders - Table - Its the stache
images

Maude Flanders - We know her, we love her, but she is gone - that's right it's UCF Chick
235px-222px-Maude_Flanders.png

Smithers - BQ - not saying you are into old dudes though
smithers-dancing.gif

Disco Stu - Knightfanstan
200px-SimpDiscoStuGallery.png

Grampa Abe Simpson - GoodKnightFL - our resident self proclaimed old guy
Grampa2.gif

Kookie Kwan - Our number one on the east side - Lisa
images

Ralph Wiggum - SAD
212px-Ralph_Wiggum.png

Gil Gunderson - PAIN
gil.jpg

Comic Book Guy - MK3rds - not saying you are fat but you have all of our star trek/wars references.
comic-book-guy.jpg

Carl - Black guy with degree in nuclear physics but is a button pusher - of course Brahman - Though I almost gave you Chief Wiggum
carl.gif

Carl's Buddy Lenny - Of course this is why Bram wasn't Wiggum - USFSucks
lenny.jpg

Bumblebee Man - Spanish character and you are a Jets fan so you don't get a really cool character
images

Rainier Wolfcastle - DMarino - You are a Dolphins fan so you get a cool character
200px-Rainier_Wolfcastle.gif

Duffman - Breath - though this almost went to Chemmie before the reverend lovejoy idea came to me
duffman.jpg

Dredrick Tatum - Chris Knight - He likes the snow bunnies too.
DrederickTatum.gif

Mark Mcgwire - Whata - You almost got the capitol city goofball though.
simp5.jpg

Professor Frink - KnightLight our keeper of detailed statistics
prof_frink.jpg

Martin - ICE - not sure why, but you are now martin
pixel_martin112.gif

Crambone, TUFans, ECU people and everybody who isn't a Knight - you are our shelbyvillians.

And yes, I am seeing I need to fix some image links.
350507.jpg

This post was edited on 12/10 1:48 PM by Game_Day_Sports
This post was edited on 12/10 1:51 PM by Game_Day_Sports
This post was edited on 12/10 1:55 PM by Game_Day_Sports

I still think this is the best meltdown ever -- I only wish I could find his crazy rant about European racing...

Originally posted by UCFBS:
"take some constructive criticism without it getting super personal for you."

I take constructive criticism regularly, and change. I removed my signature so my posts aren't so vertical. I've done many things in the past. I also take many things lightly. I roll with things. I also think one person just reads what I wrote the wrong way, and then people try to dissect and analyze as if I'm insulting everyone on the bard.

Because when it starts, it keeps going. I ignore it. A week later, it's still going. Then other people like yourself get involved. Soon it moves from 1-2 people in a couple threads, to 2-3 in every thread, then 5-10 anytime I post at all -- long or short. And I'm the total, focal point.

Doesn't matter what others say or do. Doesn't matter if I'm 1 post in 20. I'm the one. I don't even have to be involved in a thread, such as the complaints about posters on other forums. I get the attribution. That's great! I'm making comments without even posting! Awesome!

So what do I do about it? If I go silent again, it still goes on. If I change my profile, make my posts less vertical than others, I'm still remembered for otherwise. If I make a short post, it's not enough, and has to be further explained. Some call it lack of tact. Maybe. But it's also because I'm a great scapegoat.

I admit my faults. I laugh at myself. I still can't believe some of my own self-deprecation is taken as arrogance. I know some people can't believe I make fun of myself, and must think I have another motive. Even worse is when I reach out and genuinely help people outside of the board, there must be something wrong with me.

I honestly don't get it. And here you all are, trying to excuse what you're doing, just like me with my posts. And your only come back is that my posts are too long? Even the vertical space argument doesn't hold well. And that's where we are. Peace. I'm done taking you'all on a tour of the obvious.

I know myself. You're not telling me anything I don't already know. But I know some of you really enjoy posting after anything of mine. So have the last word. This thread has already been totally hijacked, like many others.

......and another epic meltdown for the HOF

Originally posted by taekwondobr:
You guys are still talking about this?

Well this just shows you which one of us actually has a life. Sorry that i wasn't here over the weekend to argue with all you pathetic folks that hide behind your computer screens. Before being attacked I never harassed anyone or posted personal information.

If you people knew how to communicate better like the moderator did with a couple of posts, this would not have been an issue.

I am glad i could be the focus of your useless lives for a few days. Go back to your crappy FL mediocre job you have or don't have, given you are on this board way too much.

You guys talk about be being dumb, haha You are a disgrace to all UCF alums. As far as i know, I am trying in an honest way to promote myself through various methods. Because of people like you bad bad things happen in this world.

I am going on with my day just fine-

Have a great afternoon guys-

Oscar noms came out this morning- That is way more important than any of this none sense, to me anyways : P

Originally posted by BlueEyedKnight:
'member yet?

holy crap though...I was at dinner tonight and I totally was mesmerized. I think you all would be proud of me: there was this chick there with an amazing rack. seriously. natural, and amazing. I know I am a chick, but even I was like "damn."

Don't ask me wha ther face was like. Yeah. THAT amazing.

Pretty good night so far. Gonna get better.

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:

And I should be so lucky as to count breath as my girlfriend. He is a beautiful, sensitive man. Sadly he has rebuffed my advances. Something about being committed to making it work with bq.

And the moral of the story...

We're just a bunch of a%%holes in this coolah. Normal people would recoil in apprehension at our band of villains.

This is who we are in here. I fully include myself. But its da truf.

are%2Bwe%2Bthe%2Bjerks.jpg

none of the past two posts are worthy. didn't even crack a smile.

in fact i'm still trying to figure out the first time/last time nu did anything worth HOF.

I give it a week before Honors starts posting his own retarded posts in the Hall of Fame thread.

Mods, please clean up this thread and/or ban Honors.

none of the past two posts are worthy. didn't even crack a smile.

in fact i'm still trying to figure out the first time/last time nu did anything worth HOF.

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
I give it a week before Honors starts posting his own retarded posts in the Hall of Fame thread.

Mods, please clean up this thread and/or ban Honors.

Originally posted by UCF w00t:
Kinda butthurt that my epic joke about mach's car not starting didn't make it here. At least one person noted its hof-ness.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

You guys, no one is allowed to post commentary in the HOF. It’s on page three of the rule book. Make a thread about your thoughts regarding a HOF post so it will eventually get deleted since no cares to read your opinion years from now.

I propose a 30minute ban to anyone who breaks this rule.

Y5eIA.jpg

I must say I'm flattered. Also its funny that they think as little of honor's intelligence as we do. I guess they aren't as dumb as they look.

it's not often you see an incoherent and angry 3-post rant where the poster sits back and probably thinks he is witty...so here it is in one big ode-to-myself:

Originally posted by LetsGoMountaineersLetsGoDrinkSomeBeers:
Ooohhhhh. Claim that people from WV lack intelligence. Nice one. How'd you come up with that? Genius!

Congrats on your awesome persona. Nothing like being an internet tough guy and bully. What's it like being the cool kid on a message board?

Yep, I'm too dumb to battle someone who responds to an argument about ESPN being great for increasing the popularity of sports with an analogy about how the Food Network didn't increase the popularity of food. Ahahahahahaha. Are those your vaunted Florida debating skills?
This post was edited on 7/25 7:38 PM by LetsGoMountaineersLetsGoDrinkSomeBeers

5 minutes later........

I mean, how does anybody take you seriously? Your signature picture deal claims that you're a fan of the U and Duke. Amazing. Are you a real person? You must have been grown in a lab. Nobody could be that much of a douchebag that they're a fan of THE U AND DUKE. It's impossible. My head is about to explode just thinking about the possiblity.

and another 9 minutes after that.........

Do you have oversized white shirts (stained, because you can't afford more than a couple shirts per year) and a wardrobe of matching hats/shoes (stained again) for the football season? Popped collar blue and white striped shirts with hidden pockets to hide date rape drugs for the basketball season? Do you move from your trailor park in the fall to your mansion in the spring? Do you switch from meth and blunts in fall to pure coke in the spring? How does this work? I'm 100% curious.

No jokes - fact.

This 10 on the hotness richter scale saw me sportin this fashionable lanyard around my neck and immediately was attracted. she comes up spittin game at me and i just said "why don't you, me, and THE PATCH get the hell outta dodge and mosey on over to the backseat of my Geo." without hesitation the action was go.

i'd personally like to thank UCFAA for providing me with the tool for my sexual success. just $10 gets you this poon magnet and the best 3 minutes of your life. does anyone else have any incredible testimonials regarding this fine product?

note: the patch works great for aiding in autoerotic asphyxiation activities.

Originally posted by YouSeeEffer:
We just found out yesterday that we're going to be bringing a little YouSeeEffRogerz to the football games next year. I'm only a month in, so hopefully everything goes well! We're just doing our part to populate the world with bright, motivated, attractive people. :)

Originally posted by UCFRogerz:
THIS IS HOW YOU LET ME KNOW?!!?!??!!??!?

Reactions: YouSeeEffer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT