ADVERTISEMENT

Hall of Fame

Originally posted by brahmanknight:
Originally posted by YouSeeEffer:
We just found out yesterday that we're going to be bringing a little YouSeeEffRogerz to the football games next year. I'm only a month in, so hopefully everything goes well! We're just doing our part to populate the world with bright, motivated, attractive people. :)
Originally posted by UCFRogerz:
THIS IS HOW YOU LET ME KNOW?!!?!??!!??!?
Dont forget her reply:
You didn't get my text?
smilie2.gif

Reactions: YouSeeEffer
Originally posted by HuffyCane:
Jets v. Chicken

2012 DaCool 416 (UCF Spring 2012)

The decision of the Man Court, Justice Huffy presiding.

The plaintiff in this action asserts a violation of numerous man and party fouls committed by the Defendant during the so called UCF Knights Spring football game and associated social activities surrounding said event. Apparently both plaintiff and defendant require inordinate amounts of alcohol to voluntarily attend such an inept exhibition of offensive football.

Plaintiff asserts two causes of action: First, wilful violation of Man Rules by the Defendant by stealing his drink whilst in the process of assisting a fellow bro. In the alternative, the Plaintiff states that the Defendant committed negligence of the man rules by the Defendant failing to ascertain the owner of the subject drink. The Plaintiff pleads for enhanced sentencing citing aggravating circumstances, to wit: this was a repeat offense, the Defendant failed to bring adequate beer for personal consumption to said tailgate, the Defendant drank a beverage normally consumed in public by only women, children, and various members of the Democratic Party.

Regarding the allegation of negligence, four basic questions must be resolved.

First, did the Defendant have a duty to the Plaintiff regarding the drink? The answer is clearly yes. The Defendant came upon an unattended drink at a tailgate. As all alcohol is precious at a remote, heavy drinking location, a reasonable bro under the circumstances, would have immediately canvassed the area to find the bro that had mistakenly set their drink down. You cant be a bro, unless you treat other bros like a brother. One brother has a duty to protect the drink of other brothers.

Second, did the actions of the Defendant cause a breach of the duty? Here, the answer is clearly yes. The Defendant had the last clear chance to find the true owner of the drink. Instead, he misappropriated the drink for his own use without consulting fellow bros, as a reasonable bro would do.

Third, was the Defendant's action the legal cause of the injury? Here again, the answer is yes. There was an unattended drink and the Defendant chose to drink it himself. Clearly, he is the legal cause of the loss.

Fourth, what are the Plaintiff's damages? This is a difficult question. While being deprived of a drink is a serious hardship and constitutes a serious offense, in this case, the loss was Tennessee whiskey. The court takes judicial notice of the widespread availability of quality Kentucky bourbon throughout Knight country. At a normal southern tailgate, there are multiple types of alcohol available. The Plaintiff chose, for some inexplicable reason, to voluntarily consume the vile swill known as Tennessee charcoal filtered whiskey. As a result, in the eyes of the court, the damages are reduced. Indeed, under other circumstances, the Defendant might have actually been doing a bro a favor by shielding a fellow bro from such a party foul. At another tailgate, such a loss might have happened, even if the Defendant were not present, and the Plaintiff might have continued to party with a different drink and not noticed the loss. While I find the Plaintiff to be 1% guilty of contributory negligence for setting the drink down without justification or necessity, I find the Defendant 99% contributory negligent for his failure to act to safeguard a fellow bro's drink.

Even if it is disputed that negligence was involved, a reasonable trier of fact could conclude that the Defendant, by picking the drink up off the cooler, created a bailment. The Defendant, as the bailee, must safeguard the drink until the bailor returned. Instead, he converted the drink to his own use. In this case, the Defendant arrived at a tailgate in the South with only 8 beers. Ignoring the suspect nature of such a protest since beers are not sold in denominations of 8, the court accepts the Defendants pleading as fact for the purposes of this decision. No self respecting bro brings only 8 beers to a tailgate. Indeed, the court opines to itself whether this bro harbors an ambition to remain chaste throughout his natural life. Protestations about this bro's sexuality are disregarded by this court, because regardless of sexual preference, no person that gains the attraction of the Defendant would be satisfied with any bro that comes to a tailgate with only 8 beers.

More over, the bro brought non-alcoholic beverages to a tailgate that he purchased using a coupon. This court needs no further evidence to conclude that this bro is either woefully cheap or on hard times. The court concludes that he is woefully cheap. The bro is presumed to be gainfully employed or has access to federal financial aid. The Spring Game is a single event with several months to plan ahead and save money for your own drinks. This is not the Fall, when occaisonally a bro gets tapped out partying too hard on one Saturday and has no money for beer the following weekend. Under those circumstances, a bro has the obligation ONE TIME ONLY, to supply a fellow bro with beer under the presumption that said beer will be repaid as quickly as possible or other compensation is paid as appropriate, i.e., looking the other way while the cool bro commits his own foul while hitting on the mooching bro's sister, etc.

In this case, the Defendant had a history of mooching. He arrived at the tailgate having purchased discounted soft drinks, rather than purchasing a single tall boy to slowly sip throughout the afternoon until a beer was offered to him. Therefore, I conclude he acted as a serial moocher. A predator. He waited for the opportunity to seize another bro's drink for his own use. He is guilty of wiful violations of the Man Code.

Aggravating his guilt for the purposes of sentencing is the nature of the party status of the Plaintiff. The court takes judicial notice of the grill that this bro has supplied to the fellow Knight bro community. Such grills are legends. Men with such grills are unselfish contributors to other bros and should be revered and honored. These men deserve tribute from other bros, in the form of 1) beer, 2) items to be grilled, 3) that really good potato salad you convinced your ex girlfriend to make for you one last time, or 4) chicks you arent interested in but would still bang if nothing else shows up and you have the chance.

However, Justice Huffy was trained in dispute resolution in the Great State of Oklahoma, where all men are bros and all conflicts are resolved in some sort of combat. Masculinity can only be questioned after comabt. There is no pleading in internet forums in Oklahoma. You either whoop the bros ass if he deserves it, or if he doesnt, you out drink him so you, him, and every other bro who witnesses the feat of strength knows that the offender isnt truly the same bro that you are.

Since the Defendant is guilty but pleads necessity, it is the judgment of this court that the parties shall meet on the afternoon of the first tailgate of the fall at a time and place mutually agreeable to the parties for the purposes of settling this dispute, once and for all. Each party shall bring one 12 pack of a brand of beer that they mutually agree upon. If no agreement can be made, Bud Light shall be the beer used as punishment for their failure to work together as bros. At said time and place, the bros will engage in a boat race to decide this question. After all, God was a witness to the alleged crime. If the Defendant was guilty, God will decide the matter during combat.

A boat race/pole vault consists of the two parties removing the top from the bottle of the beer, placing all of the beer into a solo cup, drinking all of the beer through a straw. After all of the beer is consumed, to become the winner, the bro must place the solo cup upside down on top of his head to demonstrate to all the other witnessing bros that all of the beer has been drunk from the cup.

The winner of this contest keeps ALL of the beer.

If jets is truly aggrieved, God will decide the matter and he will take with him 11 times the damage he has suffered in the form of 22 beers. If he loses, then he wasnt bro enough to complain in the first place.

If FC wins, then God is on his side or has taken pity on him by giving him enough beer to last through the fall since he drinks like a non-bro. If he loses, this is further karma and confirmation that he doesnt have the bro status of others at the tailgate and the habit of stealing others drinks will be shamed away.

This is the judgment of the court. There are no appeals. Post pics of said contest or gtfo. May the best bro win.
This post was edited on 4/16 11:51 AM by HuffyCane

Originally posted by UCFhonors:

Originally posted by LittleMissKnight:

Also, using the word "atrocity" because the government limits your soda intake is being dramatic to a level that only I have been able to achieve.
(just ask dingy)
tongue.gif

Well all I have to say to that is...

First they came for the 32oz soda drinkers,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a 32oz soda drinker.

Then they came for the 33 kids producing deadbeat dad,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a 33 kids producing deadbeat dad.

Then they came for the business person who sought to make a profit,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't making a profit.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Freedom and Liberty should never be case by case decisions. Unfortunately, we have made it that way. The atrocity is everyone turns the other cheek so long as it doesn't affect them or if they don't think it’s retarded. We uncaringly are taking others and our own fundamental human rights away in name of general welfare. Even when confronted about this, people will marginalize it or flat out dismiss the entire issue of Freedom and Liberty bc everyone knows you shouldn't have 33 babies or drink 32oz of soda in 1 sitting. It's their own damn fault.

As a karate expert, I will not talk about anyone up here because our Children can not afford to live anywhere. Nowhere! There is nowhere to go! Once again, why?

You said it:
“The Rent Is Too Damn High”.

So... I have a friend (and yes, this really is a friend), whom I was in a far away city with. We were staying at her grandma's house when we were in the suburbs of this city. We didn't have a vehicle. Her mom and grandma dropped us off at the house to get ready to go to an MLB game while they ran some errands. My friend went into the house because she had to go to the bathroom and then came back outside. Her grandma's dog was sticking his nose in the crack of the front door and it looked like he was going to open it, so I shut the front door completely. My friend had a look of panic come across her face and she said, "OMG!! Did you just shut the front door!!?!" I was a little bewildered about why that was such a big deal and said, "It looked like the dog was going to get out." She starts pacing back and forth frantically and she's like, "omg, omg, omg, how are we going to get ready..." and I'm like, "we'll just have to wait for them to get home and then we can get ready real quick, at least you got the chance to go to the bathroom." Then she looks at me all embarassed and says, "I just used an enema." I felt reallllllllllly bad. Now we're both running around like, omg omg omg omg, and she's like, "I think its coming!!" Luckily her grandma's garage was detached from the house and the garage door was open. She was a hoarder and had a fridge full of old miller lite. She says, "come help me look for a container, I have to go!!" Why she couldn't just go in the grass by the hose was curious to me, but whatever, I did this to her, so I tried to find a container. The best thing we could find was a medium sized box. She put it in the corner of the garage and squatted. Then she dragged it out of the garage, down the driveway and threw it in the dumpster next to the house. There was a big wet streak allllllll the way down the driveway. I grabbed the hose and rinsed the whole driveway down. After this, we both leaned against a bright yellow, flowery 70's couch and cracked open a stanky ass old beer. Her mom pulled up moments later and was like, "why is the driveway all wet? did it rain?"

Moral of the story... don't touch old people's houses, they're too quirky. You never know what you're allowed to do and someone just might have to shit in a box and drag it down the driveway.

Reactions: YouSeeEffer
UCFBS's typical melt down post and subsequent "F you guys I'm going home" announcement for the 2013-2014 football season:

Originally posted by UCFBS:

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:
" While Narcissism is very common on this board,A? most of here have some element of it or we wouldn't be regularly posting on this forum, I am more convinced after reading this thread that we are dealing with a true Narcissistic personaly disorder."
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Based on the fact that I purposely responded over and over, after people were already talking about me? Based on what happened just a few of weeks ago that led to the continually responses that I ignored at first?

Anyone who thinks I have greater self-worth than anyone else just doesn't know me. The people who know me IRL on this board have already called BS on that too. But when people continually focus on me, of course, any response I make will be about me. Hence why, in the past, I just ignored them. What I did this week, I've never done this in over 6 years of the board.

I would recommend people actually read my typical posts in the Fan board and dungeon over the season and conclude from that. And not an outlying case where I've purposely decided to respond to anything where people call me out. I've been the butt of just about every nitpick possible over the last 6 years as well, most of them I utterly ignored.

In fact, you guys really miss all of the "indirect shots" I take over and over, and have over the years at times when "select fans" feel the need to start it up again. I decided to "call the bluff" of some people this one time. Other people have seen that, and I've now talked to 3 people IRL who know me on this board, and we all agree.

No offense ... but I've never seen someone make so many judgments about me that are medical on any board, and telling me to seek help IRL. Seriously ... that's quite a jump to a medical conclusion based on e-mail alone. Now I have been awake about 132 hours of the last 144 hours working on 2 projects over the past week, so I'll admit that likely factors in too, possibly similar to inebriation.

At this point ... I think you guys are crossing the line. It's one thing to continually try to push my buttons and see if I'll respond. I purposely did so, continually, in this one case in over 6 years. But we've gone from everything to wanting to avoid or even contact my employer, refer to my wife as my mother and other things that really say little about me, but how far some of you are willing to go to feed your own entertainment.

I am a man with great tolerance and self-confidence. But if you really feel you need to go into concepts that can stretch IRL, like suggesting my psychological state, comments that can negatively effect the emotions of others besides myself, then I would have to start considering leaving the board just to protect my career and family. I do understand that has been the goal of some who don't want me on this board, so you will likely continue if that is your actual cause.

Make your case to Brandon if you want me gone. If he agrees with you, I'll respect it. Otherwise, move on.
This post was edited on 1/19 1:04 AM by UCFBS

AND
Since something "transferred" over into "IRL," I guess this is the "farewell" that some have been looking for. I'll leave with one, departing message that I just posted in another thread.

Regardless of the circumstances [of the P5 autonomy], I'll point out the obvious, once again ...

- When every home football game sells out, let alone any home basketball game for the first time
- When people are having to up their GKC donations just to get season tickets at all
- When we best most schools in selling our bowl allotments without any excuses

That's when the P5 conferences will not be able to avoid us.

This is what drove me to post not only before the Fiesta Bowl about getting a "physical stub" via UCFAA, but to point out the sheer complaints, follies and other things when people bought via TicketMaster, or not even at all, but wanted them after the game. It's not whether everyone makes every game, or who is the bigger fan ... it's about the program moving forward.

In fact, there's probably no bigger "epiphany" that I've had in almost 7 years on this board than when people want to find someone to yell at who they think said they were a lesser fan for not going to Arizona. I literally "walked into that one" myself, giving some people what they were looking for, regardless of what I actually said. I mean ... I really think that "says it all," because a lot of people are now driven in[to a] state, one [they felt] they "missed out," and other things, and the truth bothers people more than anything anyone else says.

People want to get upset and make excuses, acting if others are "judging" them, instead of just agreeing we should all work together, to move the program forward. Instead of admitting that we have the program we do ... because of how we support it ... or not in many cases. Their focus is everywhere but the program, away from how they can help, in one way or another, as they can, however they can and is feasible for them. That's why the student section is empty, that's why the complaints are about coaches and anyone else they can find.

It says more when people find a common ground of complaint ... than a common ground of strength. If there's one universal difference between good and bad "organizations," whether sports teams or work environments, it's that.

Originally posted by Knightro2003:
UCFBS's typical melt down post and subsequent "F you guys I'm going home" announcement for the 2013-2014 football season:

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:
" While Narcissism is very common on this board,A? most of here have some element of it or we wouldn't be regularly posting on this forum, I am more convinced after reading this thread that we are dealing with a true Narcissistic personaly disorder."
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Based on the fact that I purposely responded over and over, after people were already talking about me? Based on what happened just a few of weeks ago that led to the continually responses that I ignored at first?

Anyone who thinks I have greater self-worth than anyone else just doesn't know me. The people who know me IRL on this board have already called BS on that too. But when people continually focus on me, of course, any response I make will be about me. Hence why, in the past, I just ignored them. What I did this week, I've never done this in over 6 years of the board.

I would recommend people actually read my typical posts in the Fan board and dungeon over the season and conclude from that. And not an outlying case where I've purposely decided to respond to anything where people call me out. I've been the butt of just about every nitpick possible over the last 6 years as well, most of them I utterly ignored.

In fact, you guys really miss all of the "indirect shots" I take over and over, and have over the years at times when "select fans" feel the need to start it up again. I decided to "call the bluff" of some people this one time. Other people have seen that, and I've now talked to 3 people IRL who know me on this board, and we all agree.

No offense ... but I've never seen someone make so many judgments about me that are medical on any board, and telling me to seek help IRL. Seriously ... that's quite a jump to a medical conclusion based on e-mail alone. Now I have been awake about 132 hours of the last 144 hours working on 2 projects over the past week, so I'll admit that likely factors in too, possibly similar to inebriation.

At this point ... I think you guys are crossing the line. It's one thing to continually try to push my buttons and see if I'll respond. I purposely did so, continually, in this one case in over 6 years. But we've gone from everything to wanting to avoid or even contact my employer, refer to my wife as my mother and other things that really say little about me, but how far some of you are willing to go to feed your own entertainment.

I am a man with great tolerance and self-confidence. But if you really feel you need to go into concepts that can stretch IRL, like suggesting my psychological state, comments that can negatively effect the emotions of others besides myself, then I would have to start considering leaving the board just to protect my career and family. I do understand that has been the goal of some who don't want me on this board, so you will likely continue if that is your actual cause.

Make your case to Brandon if you want me gone. If he agrees with you, I'll respect it. Otherwise, move on.
This post was edited on 1/19 1:04 AM by UCFBS

AND
Since something "transferred" over into "IRL," I guess this is the "farewell" that some have been looking for. I'll leave with one, departing message that I just posted in another thread.

Regardless of the circumstances [of the P5 autonomy], I'll point out the obvious, once again ...

- When every home football game sells out, let alone any home basketball game for the first time
- When people are having to up their GKC donations just to get season tickets at all
- When we best most schools in selling our bowl allotments without any excuses

That's when the P5 conferences will not be able to avoid us.

This is what drove me to post not only before the Fiesta Bowl about getting a "physical stub" via UCFAA, but to point out the sheer complaints, follies and other things when people bought via TicketMaster, or not even at all, but wanted them after the game. It's not whether everyone makes every game, or who is the bigger fan ... it's about the program moving forward.

In fact, there's probably no bigger "epiphany" that I've had in almost 7 years on this board than when people want to find someone to yell at who they think said they were a lesser fan for not going to Arizona. I literally "walked into that one" myself, giving some people what they were looking for, regardless of what I actually said. I mean ... I really think that "says it all," because a lot of people are now driven in[to a] state, one [they felt] they "missed out," and other things, and the truth bothers people more than anything anyone else says.

People want to get upset and make excuses, acting if others are "judging" them, instead of just agreeing we should all work together, to move the program forward. Instead of admitting that we have the program we do ... because of how we support it ... or not in many cases. Their focus is everywhere but the program, away from how they can help, in one way or another, as they can, however they can and is feasible for them. That's why the student section is empty, that's why the complaints are about coaches and anyone else they can find.

It says more when people find a common ground of complaint ... than a common ground of strength. If there's one universal difference between good and bad "organizations," whether sports teams or work environments, it's that.
Not HOF material. It's as impossible to read all the way through as it is for light to escape a black hole.

I read through this entire HOF post and it made me a little sad. Some of this stuff is now 12-years old. And wtf happened to breath?

What a great place this once was 😔

Good question. I still see him post on Facebook from time to time. I think he found himself a lady friend!

Reactions: firm_bizzle
ADVERTISEMENT