ADVERTISEMENT

Heather Cocks Richardson Feb. 15, 2020

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Had a bad day yesterday. Thought I had a date with a transgender woman but he ghosted me. Then to make matters worse, the batteries in my rabbit vibe died and my kale salad tasted like one of my cats farted on it. Its days like this that I'm reminded of how lonely and meaningless my life is. I got on-line to find things to complain about but after 5 hours and 3 boxes of franzia all the best thing I could come up with is that Chinese people have the flu and Trump isn't personally stopping it. I'm afraid that one of my neighbors might have gotten a raise because it sounded like he and his cis-gender girlfriend had a party with the other residents in the building we live in. I wasn't invited but believe you me, they'll read about how inappropriate it was in my blog tomorrow. The landlord also took down all of the flyers I put up around the building encouraging people to not flush their toilets because we have to conserve water people! Section 3 article 56 of the UN code of conduct ensures my rights to control water consumption in a communal facility by all means necessary so I'll be contacting my local pro-bono environmental lawyer tomorrow about this. Hopefully his electricity is turned back on after his lawsuit against the power companies right to use paper or electronic billing was struck down by a highly partisan local judge who Trump personally appointed via county election. How ridiculous is it that they have the right to allow people to choose between only those two billing options but ignore his demands to receive his billing via smoke-signal every 3rd tuesday of the month at 7:27 PM? I'm tired of this tyranny that Trump has forced upon us.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT