ADVERTISEMENT

Hershel Walker: GOP Supporters? Really?

Sure it doesn't!

Dude, using the phrase a "free thinking black man" is nothing but a platitude and completely pointless statement. He is a member of a political party just like every other politician , who has his advisors and talking points memos just like every other partisan politician. What you are really trying to say using that phrase, is that non Republican black men or women arent free thinkers simply because you disagree with them.

Seems like a lot of people out there just can't stand the idea of a free-thinking Black man. It must disgust you all.

We actually need more candidates line Jerone Davis, who aren't afraid of these liberal lunatics. And anyone that praises Liz Cheney is definitely part of the problem.

Has absolutely nothing to do with him being a "free thinking black man", whatever that even means. He has to do with all the shit brought up in this thread.
Sure it doesn't!
He thinks he has a black friend. Don’t spoil it.
Dude, using the phrase a "free thinking black man" is nothing but a platitude and completely pointless statement. He is a member of a political party just like every other politician , who has his advisors and talking points memos just like every other partisan politician. What you are really trying to say using that phrase, is that non Republican black men or women arent free thinkers simply because you disagree with them.
Yeah, and pretty obvious what he is trying to imply.
Of all the people who responded, only @Jedi.Knight here would be laughing with the Black Panthers, while the rest would be shitting their pants. Sigh ... I love this ad. But the Woke will assert he's just another Uncle Tom, and suicide him.

Reactions: Jedi.Knight
I have no clue what this means.
It means you utterly missed @Jedi.Knight 's point, that only the ability to defend keeps oppressors at bay. You're also part of the party and Media that ignored all of the masses armed Black Panthers and other minorities at the Virginian protests several years back that were labeled anti-government, non-peaceful and -- laughably -- white extremists. It's kinda a joke among the 2A minorities.

And you know you're flirting with what you really want to say. Which is what actually pisses off a lot of people.

It means you utterly missed @Jedi.Knight 's point, that only the ability to defend keeps oppressors at bay. You're also part of the party and Media that ignored all of the masses armed Black Panthers and other minorities at the Virginian protests several years back that were labeled anti-government, non-peaceful and -- laughably -- white extremists. It's kinda a joke among the 2A minorities.

And you know you're flirting with what you really want to say. Which is what actually pisses off a lot of people.

Dude, you are all over the place. What do the black panthers or Virginia have to do with Hershel Walker? I still have no clue what you are talking about because you cant stay on topic for anything.

Speaking of which, I should go buy another AR. I saw one recently for 600 bucks.
You get what you pay for ... in most cases. That said, economies-of-scale have made some really solid, sub-$1K and definitely sub-$2K options. That's why the AR platform has become so viable, and not really at any reduction of accuracy. There are plenty of more costly semi-auto platforms out there that aren't as good, and even bolt-action systems are not always good either.

Dude, you are all over the place. What do the black panthers or Virginia have to do with Hershel Walker?
You responded to @Jedi.Knight, and I was just trying to get you to understand his point. It's pretty bad how you're ignoring the fact that at least some Black GOP candidates have their messages, and you're ignoring them. That's part of the reason why the GOP is targeting African-Americans.

Is Walker a good GOP example? Probably not. But that's what @Jedi.Knight was saying as well, by posting a better example. Which is why you didn't understand my further point, and you're sticking with the narrative. And that's just pathetic. Because ... tada ... you're ignoring actual messages from Black GOP candidates.

And you accuse them of being formulated by others, insinuating the whole Uncle Tom narrative.

I still have no clue what you are talking about because you cant stay on topic for anything.
Okay ... Cabal ... when the **** do you guys even argue the original subject any way? Seriously. Kettle-pot.

If you cannot understand that, you can go **** yourself as well.

You responded to @Jedi.Knight, and I was just trying to get you to understand his point. It's pretty bad how you're ignoring the fact that at least some Black GOP candidates have their messages, and you're ignoring them. That's part of the reason why the GOP is targeting African-Americans.

Is Walker a good GOP example? Probably not. But that's what @Jedi.Knight was saying as well, by posting a better example. Which is why you didn't understand my further point, and you're sticking with the narrative. And that's just pathetic. Because ... tada ... you're ignoring actual messages from Black GOP candidates.

And you accuse them of being formulated by others, insinuating the whole Uncle Tom narrative.

Okay ... Cabal ... when the **** do you guys even argue the original subject any way? Seriously. Kettle-pot.

If you cannot understand that, you can go **** yourself as well.

Cabal? You just adopting the Qanon language now?

I am not ignoring anything, but this thread is about Hershel Walker and you somehow have turned into laughing and shitting yourself with black panthers or something.

I guess I will just go **** myself then. Your posts are impossible to follow, because for some reason I think you have this idea that if you just write a lot, it somehow means you are smarter than everyone. But if no one understands your points, thats kind of on you, and people have told you this over and over. Have you ever heard the phrase brevity is the soul of wit? If not look into it. Anyway, I am off to **** myself with my cabal while shitting myself around Hershel Walker and black panthers or something.

It's funny to watch GOP Big-wigs falling all over themselves trying to defend Walker after the bombshell news about him paying for a GF's abortion.

My favorite was Newt Gingrich who defends Walker's behavior by saying -- and I quote -- "He suffered A LOT of concussions.”

Ooooooooooookay, Newt, yeah, THAT explains away all of Walker's lying and hypocrisy!

He'd certainly fit right in on the GOP side of the US Senate!
:)

It's funny to watch GOP Big-wigs falling all over themselves trying to defend Walker after the bombshell news about him paying for a GF's abortion.

My favorite was Newt Gingrich who defends Walker's behavior by saying -- and I quote -- "He suffered A LOT of concussions.”

Ooooooooooookay, Newt, yeah, THAT explains away all of Walker's lying and hypocrisy!

He'd certainly fit right in on the GOP side of the US Senate!
:)
I just can not fathom the stupidity of todays GOP.

"He suffered a lot of concussions" so lets elect him to make world changing policy.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Between MTG, Walker and highschool drop out Boebert today's GOP is having a three way race to see which district can elect the dumbest person alive, and all three are winning.

You do have to admit there is some major irony in the fact that the GOP is being forced to carry Herschel's abortion of a campaign to full term.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Your posts are impossible to follow, because for some reason I think you have this idea that if you just write a lot, it somehow means you are smarter than everyone. But if no one understands your points, thats kind of on you, and people have told you this over and over.
This!! Constantly writing manifestos is actually a sign of a lack of self-awareness and focus. Both signs or lower intelligence

This!! Constantly writing manifestos is actually a sign of a lack of self-awareness and focus. Both signs or lower intelligence
100%. Extreme sign of lower intelligence. Has an overinflated view of himself. Remember the DM he sent me to tell me he was kind of a big deal? Here it is again just in case you forgot:

You do realize I've worked with every 3-letter agency as a Linux security expert ... correct?​

I'm pretty connected. I get called for every Tech Surge. It's why I go to DC every now and then, forced to resign when I cannot get a 'leave of absence' from my current employer. That's why I often return to my employer later, after 3-9 months.

It's why when Hillary's servers became public during the Bengahzi hearings, we were able to see how many times they were considered 'compromised' within minutes. We had that data readily available.

We also suspected State was as well, which finally came out in 2018. The second they said they completely disabled their Trend Micro solution, we all knew how bad it got. That's when I first found out 2 people I worked with were being criminal charged (it grew to over 30).

It's a very sad state of our government, among other situations. Hillary, Biden, so many others not being held accountable. Only those 'small fry' who are stupid enough not to GTFO. Many of us did.

That's why I really have a problem with people like yourself that defend our leaders.

no one reads BS's insane manifestos. Memes are funnier and contain 100x more useful information.

img-1-1665065700540.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
UCFBS is all over the Dumgeon accusing someone of doxxing by contacting a client. It’s now like 2-3 pages

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
LMAO. DM me, dude.

I'm sorry to have to post this ... but it's reached this point with a sub-1% of those regulars here that continue to do it. I've tried to 'roll with things' here. That includes insults of my career, my wife and other things (I wish you'd just keep it on me, but ... sigh ... some will 'go there'). Thumbs down me, insult me all you want, but keep on-the-board. Because, for the sub-1% of you ...

Do not take things on this board to the real world, especially when you're drunk or pissed because I 'took you on a tour of your history.' Do not **** with people's livelihoods -- and I'm no, I'm not the only one (KFS and others have 'felt it' too in the past). Do not cause issues for those outside the board! I've tried to leave and it still continues ... in fact, it only picks up when I leave the board!

I've 'tolerated' it the past decade, including someone calling my employer after the 2014 Fiesta Bowl when they were very likely drunk and pissed off (the infamous 'stubs' fiasco). But ... every time someone in the small, sub-1% of people (who I call 'The Cabal') 'get pissed' at me on-board as of late, especially when the butthurt is extreme on everything from Vaccines to Political Hypocrisy, they break the 'Social Contract.'

If it happens again ... I strike back. That's not a threat, but a guarantee. Obviously ignoring it the past decade isn't working. I'm turning 50 and I really don't care at this point. Make all the jokes you want, but ... I'm dead serious. My apologies to the >>99% of the board. We're all Knights and we should support one another, especially when we disagree the most ... because, it's just a game, it's just opinion.”

I'm sorry to have to post this ... but it's reached this point with a sub-1% of those regulars here that continue to do it. I've tried to 'roll with things' here. That includes insults of my career, my wife and other things (I wish you'd just keep it on me, but ... sigh ... some will 'go there'). Thumbs down me, insult me all you want, but keep on-the-board. Because, for the sub-1% of you ...

Do not take things on this board to the real world, especially when you're drunk or pissed because I 'took you on a tour of your history.' Do not **** with people's livelihoods -- and I'm no, I'm not the only one (KFS and others have 'felt it' too in the past). Do not cause issues for those outside the board! I've tried to leave and it still continues ... in fact, it only picks up when I leave the board!

I've 'tolerated' it the past decade, including someone calling my employer after the 2014 Fiesta Bowl when they were very likely drunk and pissed off (the infamous 'stubs' fiasco). But ... every time someone in the small, sub-1% of people (who I call 'The Cabal') 'get pissed' at me on-board as of late, especially when the butthurt is extreme on everything from Vaccines to Political Hypocrisy, they break the 'Social Contract.'

If it happens again ... I strike back. That's not a threat, but a guarantee. Obviously ignoring it the past decade isn't working. I'm turning 50 and I really don't care at this point. Make all the jokes you want, but ... I'm dead serious. My apologies to the >>99% of the board. We're all Knights and we should support one another, especially when we disagree the most ... because, it's just a game, it's just opinion.”
🤣 😂 🤣 😂

LMFAO hahahaha did he just retype the marine sniper copypasta?

"What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo."

-UCFBS, 2022

We are in era of deeply flawed dirt bags running for office. Walker should come clean if these allegations are true. We are a forgiving nation and people. We all fall short .

With that his opponent ran over his wife in his car, was violent with her and obstructed justice preventing his church and friends from being investigated for child rape and molestation. The guy is more if not much more a dirt bag than Walker.

Some of you guys need not throw rocks in glass houses or remove the log from your own eye before trying to point out the stick in others.

I also don't vote in Ga so I have no say. When I vote I am not voting to marry these idiots or have them over for dinner or approving of their lives. I vote on policy . I also recognize that people I vote for are likely a bunch of liars and dirt bags because the business of politics is about lying and stealing ..I remember that every time the government extracts their pound of flesh when I pay taxes.

🤣 😂 🤣 😂

LMFAO hahahaha did he just retype the marine sniper copypasta?

"What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo."

-UCFBS, 2022
LMAO

Reactions: Ucfmikes
We are in era of deeply flawed dirt bags running for office. Walker should come clean if these allegations are true. We are a forgiving nation and people. We all fall short .
Awwwww, that was a sweet thing to say.

But — of course — Nauti follows it up by telling us his opponent is more of a dirtbag than Walker is.

All this vitriol concerning "allegations." Just because someone makes a claim doesn't mean that it's true.

- The Duke Lacrosse team were accused of rape, only for the charges to be unfounded.
- Judi Munro-Leighton recanted false accusations during the nomination of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh because she felt it was her "political duty" to stop him.
- Amber Heard tried to railroad Johnny Depp and ruin his career. Same goes for Angelina Jolie, who really needs to move on since Brad Pitt clearly has moved on.

And let's not forget that Gen Z will say or do anything for likes and to be "influencers." Kelly Ann Conway may not be your favorite person, but notice how that batshit crazy daughter is taking a wrecking ball to both Kelly Ann (staunch conservative) as well as her father George Conway (staunch liberal).

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
All this vitriol concerning "allegations." Just because someone makes a claim doesn't mean that it's true.
The accuser's receipt from the abortion clinic, Walker's cancelled check, and his 'get well' card doesn't prove a damn thing, right?

Hell, he said he doesn't even know the woman!!!!
..............although he admitted to fathering a child with this stranger two years later
- The Duke Lacrosse team were accused of rape, only for the charges to be unfounded.
- Judi Munro-Leighton recanted false accusations during the nomination of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh because she felt it was her "political duty" to stop him.
You neglected to mention Trump's false accustations of massive voter fraud. :)
Kelly Ann Conway may not be your favorite person, but notice how that batshit crazy daughter is taking a wrecking ball to both Kelly Ann (staunch conservative) as well as her father George Conway (staunch liberal).
The fact that Trump World considers George Conway a 'staunch liberal' tells you all you need to know about how batsh*t crazy the GOP sheep have become.

You neglected to mention Trump's false accustations of massive voter fraud. :)
Never in my lifetime have I seen voter counts halted for 10 hours so that the vote counters can "get some rest." This goes back to Reagan/Mondale as a kid and through the cluster that was the 2000 election.

Interesting that Trump was leading in Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan before the 10 hour break, then all of a sudden the vote tally goes against him.

The election was stolen, plain and simple.

The accuser's receipt from the abortion clinic, Walker's cancelled check, and his 'get well' card doesn't prove a damn thing, right?

None of that amounts to a smoking gun. I seriously hope that you're not an attorney. A receipt from an abortion clinic. Is there a credit card number or other paper trail attached? And as far as the cancelled check, if it was made out to the clinic that's one thing. But it were made out to the woman in question, that's called a personal gift or loan.

None of that amounts to a smoking gun. I seriously hope that you're not an attorney. A receipt from an abortion clinic. Is there a credit card number or other paper trail attached? And as far as the cancelled check, if it was made out to the clinic that's one thing. But it were made out to the woman in question, that's called a personal gift or loan.
If you produced dna from the coat hanger used, Jedi would still say REEEEEEEEEEEEE CIRCUMSTANTIAL!!!!!

You aren’t dealing with a very intelligent specimen here, shook. Just move on.

If you produced dna from the coat hanger used, Jedi would still say REEEEEEEEEEEEE CIRCUMSTANTIAL!!!!!

You aren’t dealing with a very intelligent specimen here, shook. Just move on.
Smoking gun please. Where's the coat hanger DNA? Where's the solid evidence?

Exactly my point. There is none.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT