ADVERTISEMENT

** Houston Game Thread**

Their players didn’t like the “transfer portal” chants

They were mad!

Reactions: JAFFX2
Why did Heupel run AK up the middle on that play instead of BT???
Killins was already in. Bringing in Bentavious wold have allowed the defense to substitute.

Like you, this drives me crazy sometimes but we should adjust without making substitutions. Marlon was out at WR. If you're going to run the 5' 8" 165lb RB up the middle, why not just have him and Marlon switch and have the 6' 1" 185 lb guy run it up the middle. Not saying to do it a lot but throw it in there from time-to-time.

Heup killed it this game. He got creative and it worked well. It wasn't more than 5-10 plays but Houston didn't know what to do.
That drive where he threw Wimbush and Mack out there was nice. Too bad the refs killed it by stopping the game to review plays, etc... If we could have maintained tempo I think we score 7. They looked very confused defensively.

Killins was already in. Bringing in Bentavious wold have allowed the defense to substitute.

Like you, this drives me crazy sometimes but we should adjust without making substitutions. Marlon was out at WR. If you're going to run the 5' 8" 165lb RB up the middle, why not just have him and Marlon switch and have the 6' 1" 185 lb guy run it up the middle. Not saying to do it a lot but throw it in there from time-to-time.
That was about as clear cut as any play this year where anyone other than Killins could have possibly got the first down. BT is about 200lbs and Marlon is listed at 220lbs. Drive me crazy too.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
It doesn't matter. We have our real qb, our transfers that are sitting out, another top qb recruit that will back King up next year, redshirting seniors and the rest of our freshmen and sophomores currently starting for depth returning next season.

Congratulations for having a shootout and struggling with our JV team.

As a dual UCF / UH grad, I'm embarrassed to hear you call the 2019 UH team a JV squad......its assholes like you that keep "Cougar High" a real thing.....ugh you suck.

If you are going to an opponent's message board to talk smack, have some class to admit the better team won the day.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT