ADVERTISEMENT

How do I defend this guy

I like the name. He owes me royalties though.

You're probably just coming down with a little TDS.
He's such a moron. I read this and it reminded me of when I was 4 years old, playing with Tonka trucks and my favorite one was "super-duper smasher truck"

Reactions: firm_bizzle
List that bad boy -- and the creation of a cool new Space Force flag -- among the countless accomplishments of the Trump Administration!
We need space force. Between the pentagon now telling us that space invaders is more than an Atari game and NASA saying that we are likely to be hit by a meteor sooner rather than later, we need a plan that goes beyond liberals screeching about LGBT issues and race shaming. Aliens and asteroids have plans to kill us all so we need concrete plans to fight them with double extra mega super duper missles and astronauts that are trained in zero gravity combat.

List that bad boy -- and the creation of a cool new Space Force flag -- among the countless accomplishments of the Trump Administration!
The flag is pretty cool. Plus if I were 18 and enlisting in the military, it would be the Space Force.

5 star recruits will be all over the space force academy
Okay, if we start a Space Force Academy and naturally go D-1 football, gimme some good mascot names.

Here are my contributions:
  • The UFOs
  • The Alien Horde
  • Area Fifty-Oners
  • The Stars; and (my personal favorite...)
  • The Howling Wookies

Is super duper missile really any different than Mother Of All Bombs?
Yeah, it kinda is. If he would have said he calls it the "holy shit that thing is fast missle" I would have been on board. Even something like "the missle that's so fast it makes speedy Gonzalez look like regular Gonzalez" would have been fun. Super duper missle just deserves an eye roll.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT