ADVERTISEMENT

I’m hearing wrong.......right?

Take note of what a passionate football program looks like. You guys actually pack your stadium once you might get a good coach to stay.

You guys have all the tradition, money, resources, and attendance a program could want....yet manage to be looking for a coach again and manage yet another disappointing season.

He turned down Power 5 schools Syracuse, Maryland, and took over a program coming off an 0-12 record........

Frost saw the empty stands before taking the job and still took the UCF job

Because he's smart..... Frost took the UCF job despite other offers because he knows how great UCF can be. If he leaves it'll be for the money, not because there are empty seats in stands.

Yeah. Frost put money into the Excellence fund and helped start the biggest donation in UCF history with all these big time donors because he's leaving

He's tight with these donors. Who do you think was getting him a private plane back to Orlando from SMU if his wife was having the baby??

We are here in Orlando with Frost

Trolls are getting their info from their basement and Bleacher Report

Frost is spending all of his time on coaching and preparing the team and his son/wife

Is that like a big boner? Anyway, I agree, Scotch Frost is headed to Nebraska.

Was spelled that way in the quoted post, so I thought I’d follow suit. Haha.

UCF is in a very good spot to attract people in Scott’s mold. The issue is that 1) Nebraska was Scott’s dream job 2) They aren’t in a power five, YET. Once that hurdle is cleared UCF will find their coach and will keep him for a long time. Very much so a sleeping giant.

You read this bleacher report guys tweet right. "Close" to a deal. The ultimate non commital statement. Chip Kelly was close to a deal with Florida the other day.

Reactions: vroomba and Mikesi
You guys have all the tradition, money, resources, and attendance a program could want....yet manage to be looking for a coach again and manage yet another disappointing season.

He turned down Power 5 schools Syracuse, Maryland, and took over a program coming off an 0-12 record........

Frost saw the empty stands before taking the job and still took the UCF job

Because he's smart..... Frost took the UCF job despite other offers because he knows how great UCF can be. If he leaves it'll be for the money, not because there are empty seats in stands.
Syracuse and maryland are lost causes. No good up and coming coach would go there. UCF like all other non power 5 schools are stepping stones. A way to build a resume and earn top $$ when good power 5 schools come calling. It is working. Don't get me wrong UCF is doing great and would kick Neb ass right now. Thinking long term there is no where to go but down at this point for UCF. Frost has them the best they will ever get, unless they join a power 5 program. I am guessing he wants more than 15th in the country and undefeated.

S I am guessing he wants more than 15th in the country and undefeated.

He does and he'll get on Tuesday. And then higher the following Tuesday. And then higher the Tuesday after that. Let's see where the final one is. It very well may be a higher final ranking than anything Nebraska has sniffed since the late 1900's.

He may go to Nebraska, but that won't be the reason. If that was the reason, he'd go to UF, UCLA, Tennessee & Texas A&M. If he goes to Nebraska, it's because he truly does want to live out the dream of his childhood. And I can't blame him for that. If wanting more than Top 10-15 finishes is his thing, you guys are screwed because he can go to a host of other schools with better chances at making the CFP.

Reactions: 90Knight
Syracuse and maryland are lost causes. No good up and coming coach would go there. UCF like all other non power 5 schools are stepping stones. A way to build a resume and earn top $$ when good power 5 schools come calling. It is working. Don't get me wrong UCF is doing great and would kick Neb ass right now. Thinking long term there is no where to go but down at this point for UCF. Frost has them the best they will ever get, unless they join a power 5 program. I am guessing he wants more than 15th in the country and undefeated.

Yes, he could also do better than Nebraska at Florida, Tennessee, Texas A&M, and UCLA. You don't think they'll be calling Frosty and offering just as much money and give him a better recruiting situation?

I guarantee you this is not the best UCF will ever be. We're the largest university in the nation in a great city, state, in the middle of the most fertile recruiting in the nation. We won a BCS bowl just 3 years ago and are currently undefeated. Nebraska fans sound like Baylor fans before UCF took them out to the woodshed. Baylor fans now know how good UCF is and will continue to be.

Everyone knows the future is bright for UCF. There are coaches all over the country salivating over the UCF job and once you get a kid on campus and they see how beautiful, modern, and how much fun they'll have in Orlando...they want to come to UCF...Nebraska is ancient history. UCF is the present and the future...heck you even admitted we'd wipe the floor with you this year...a little G5 school...who has nothing to offer.... wiping the floor with a once proud Nebraska program. Nebraska fans will eat crow each week when you continue to see UCF ranked higher than Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT