ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment Thread: Trump retaliating at anyone who wasn't willing to commit criminal obstruction

Adam Schiff hawked outright lies and total conspiracy for 2 years to the public claiming to have "seen" collusion evidence to drum up support THEN for impeachment and yet here you are saying this.
Yeah, this impeachment inquiry is really all about Adam Schiff, not the President's behavior. :)

Reactions: firm_bizzle
The GOP was in control of the house and senate during Hunter Biden's time at Burisma, why didn't they investigate? Why isn't the senate investigating Hunter Biden right now? Why isn't Barr investigating Biden?

You please the 5th if you don't want to incriminate yourself, there was no accusation of criminal activity by Vindman. His lawyer did the right thing. The rule was that he couldn't out the whistleblower, he didn't want to be involved in that, rightfully so.

Nunes didn't ask him to out the whistle blower, he asked if he knew of anyone that went to the media. Schiff changed the narrative, which looked like he was showing his hand.

The GOP was in control of the house and senate during Hunter Biden's time at Burisma, why didn't they investigate? Why isn't the senate investigating Hunter Biden right now? Why isn't Barr investigating Biden?
Barr is investigating Biden.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Yeah, this impeachment inquiry is really all about Adam Schiff, not the President's behavior. :)

Didn't it seem odd that the question wasn't about the whistle blower but schiff immediately steps in and says that Vindman doesn't have to answer questions about the whistle blower? Two rounds of the same question and Vindman refused to answer it directly, then the question was essentially thrown out by Schiff.

Nunes didn't ask him to out the whistle blower, he asked if he knew of anyone that went to the media.
Yeah, in an inquiry about alleged Presidential abuse of power, Nunes wants to spend the GOP's time...asking if anyone went to the media??!? :rolleyes:

In what world do you think that a US Congress has jurisdiction to investigate someone for corruption that occurred in a foreign country?

Hint: the Admin and AG have to request to their counter parts in that country to investigate under their own jurisdiction.

smh

Didn't it seem odd that the question wasn't about the whistle blower but schiff immediately steps in and says that Vindman doesn't have to answer questions about the whistle blower? Two rounds of the same question and Vindman refused to answer it directly, then the question was essentially thrown out by Schiff.

It's easy to see that slimeball Schiff worked with and coached the whistleblower. That's why he's doing everything possible to protect the person and ran this in secrecy for weeks.

It's easy to see that slimeball Schiff worked with and coached the whistleblower. That's why he's doing everything possible to protect the person and ran this in secrecy for weeks.
You know the President is in some deep sh*t when little Trumpsters like 85 want to talk about Schiff instead of what the inquiry is revealing about Trump's 'foreign policy' regarding Ukraine.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
You know the President is in some deep sh*t when little Trumpsters like 85 want to talk about Schiff instead of what the inquiry is revealing about Trump's 'foreign policy' regarding Ukraine.
When Trump talked about shooting someone on 5th Avenue and not losing support he was talking about guys like 85. He would immediately start arguing stand your ground on this board.

When Trump talked about shooting someone on 5th Avenue and not losing support he was talking about guys like 85. He would immediately start arguing stand your ground on this board.

Nah, you just get supremely butthurt when you post something dumb and I refute it.

Polling for removal is at 52% already after the first round of witnesses

And also because you often post stuff that isn't true or unsupported.

The survey, which has tracked support and opposition for the inquiry each week, support for the investigation inched down 2 points — to 48 percent from 50 percent — while opposition to the inquiry ticked up 3 points — to 45 percent from 42 percent.

POLITICO and Morning Consult surveyed registered voters beginning after the second public hearing of the impeachment inquiry, and the poll results may indicate that support for the inquiry has reached its peak after steadily building over the past several months. The results were largely driven by independent voters, among whom support dropped by 7 points over the past week.

“Voter opposition to the impeachment inquiry is at its highest point since Morning Consult and POLITICO began tracking the issue,” said Tyler Sinclair, Morning Consult’s vice president. “A key driver for this shift appears to be independents. Today, 47 percent of independents oppose the impeachment inquiry, compared to 37 percent who said the same one week ago.”

Good job by Himes to explain what Rs are doing , get one opening to push conspiracy theories on Fox News tonight

Like I said dude, you get butthurt when I do something crazy like respond with a factual counter.
Accusing Schiff of something you don’t have evidence of yet is not a factual counter

You think Nancy Pelosi would risk anything that would breach ethics at this point and have him lead this if he did? You are the one making assumptions

Accusing Schiff of something you don’t have evidence of yet is not a factual counter

You think Nancy Pelosi would risk anything that would breach ethics at this point and have him lead this if he did? You are the one making assumptions

[roll]

Are you talking about the same Adam Schiff that was JUST caught lying about claiming he never met or knew of the whistleblower before the report was filed? The same Adam Schiff who literally created fake quotes attributed to the President to start a House Committee Hearing that he was Chair of, when this entire debacle started?

Nancy Pelosi doesn't give a shit about ethics. Schiff is a good lapdog and does the dirty work for her and she's fine with it.

The Whistleblower used the correct protocol to come forward , I don’t get what your angle is. You want him publicly named to further threaten his safety?

They literally just need to provide a scrap of cover and the chuds will huddle behind it to protect their preexisting beliefs. That's why they want to argue around the edges of this issue because the substance is damning AF.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
completely ignoring the witnesses statements and creating a boogeyman or women with a D next to their name
I didn't hear any witness statements that were very compelling. It seems like they are always couched between "I heard" and "I felt like", but the facts don't seem like damning evidence. Nunes made Vindman come across as very uncomfortable in his testimony.

I didn't hear any witness statements that were very compelling. It seems like they are always couched between "I heard" and "I felt like", but the facts don't seem like damning evidence. Nunes made Vindman come across as very uncomfortable in his testimony.
I love how every post you make is just your brain trying to work out how to justify trumps wildly inappropriate demand and still support the man. You can almost hear those dusty gears spinning in your head.

Imagine being the OP and thinking that every thread title change is even more hilarious and witty than the last.

Definitely a political circus. They change what is being "charged" with 3 times based on focus groups which plays out better politically. Sounds great for an impeachment to worry about focus groups. Nevermind that witnesses never used "bribery" except for Biden.
They haven't decided what he's going to be charged with or if he's even going to be charged. If they write articles of impeachment they will determine charges at that time.

This is an inquiry. Hope that helps.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
The Whistleblower used the correct protocol to come forward , I don’t get what your angle is. You want him publicly named to further threaten his safety?
everyone knows who the whistle blower is. his name is eric ciaramella. his safety is not in danger. if trump were smart, he would have just declared eric ciaramella a spy and had the fbi raid his house and put him in jail.

everyone knows who the whistle blower is. his name is eric ciaramella. his safety is not in danger. if trump were smart, he would have just declared eric ciaramella a spy and had the fbi raid his house and put him in jail.
so you want to green light authoritarian tactics? Snowden didn’t use correct protocol , this guy or gal did and if you are advocating they get thrown in jail, unreal

so you want to green light authoritarian tactics? Snowden didn’t use correct protocol , this guy or gal did and if you are advocating they get thrown in jail, unreal
nope, i was just saying that trump should do exactly what obama did to whistle blowers.

I still want to know when lutsenko went from being a good guy (according to Biden) to being corrupt (according to schiff).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT