AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
Did Alec Holler return?

Why was Bula Smith out?

How is Ricky Barber?

What's the deal with DeJordan Mask?

Was anyone else banged up?

K-State is going to be a battle. I hate to look ahead so soon, but two Northeast Georgia boys really jump out at me.

Khalid Duke

resize

This DE looks to put Q in the sunken place.

Jordan Perry

resize

MV5BMGE4ZWEyOTUtMDAwMS00OGZiLWFkMjItMWFkNjRiMTAzZTk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Need athletes. Forget IGM Academy. The real talent is on AGT.

Last edited:
Did Alec Holler return?

Why was Bula Smith out?

How is Ricky Barber?

What's the deal with DeJordan Mask?

Was anyone else banged up?

K-State is going to be a battle. I hate to look ahead so soon, but two Northeast Georgia boys really jump out at me.

Khalid Duke

resize

This DE looks to put Q in the sunken place.

Jordan Perry

resize

MV5BMGE4ZWEyOTUtMDAwMS00OGZiLWFkMjItMWFkNjRiMTAzZTk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Need athletes. Forget IGM Academy. The real talent is on AGT.

You didn’t see the 10 missed blocks by Holler? Lol just joking, but really though, did you even watch the game? Maybe you’re being facetious but Alec was back like the next series.

I was also wondering about Bula, especially after Metcalf was called for his like 8th false start (as a Center). Was saying to put Bula in at center, but Kitler went in instead. Bula was missing though, saw a lot of Adrian Medley.

I saw Jireh Wilson in a lot, didn’t recall seeing Mask. Maybe resting his injury from Boise? Ricky played a lot early, didn’t see him come out hurt. Probably came out due to it being a blowout.

My only concern against a now known beatable KSU is TMc. He has talent but def has some rust. Tonight was good for him, he got better as the game went on. I’m feeling good about him holding the qb position down until JRP gets healthy and hopefully they wait until he’s 100%. I feel way better about TMc backing up JRP than MK. Fits the offense way better, think he’s a better fit even than TC, probably why he transferred.

Last edited:
You didn’t see the 10 missed blocks by Holler? Lol just joking, but really though, did you even watch the game? Maybe you’re being facetious but Alec was back like the next series.

No. I wasn't able to watch the game closely. I was with family, who are ALL bammers. I had to watch usf mostly. I watched bits and pieces of UCF online. I plan to watch the whole game later on.

Gus said Bula was injured, and that Adrian Medley got injured in this game. Caden Kitler took over at center for Drake Metcalf, who has been messing up snaps. Mask and Barber are listed as 'hopeful' for next week. Hopefully all the starters will be back next week.

No. I wasn't able to watch the game closely. I was with family, who are ALL bammers. I had to watch usf mostly. I watched bits and pieces of UCF online. I plan to watch the whole game later on.

Gus said Bula was injured, and that Adrian Medley got injured in this game. Caden Kitler took over at center for Drake Metcalf, who has been messing up snaps. Mask and Barber are listed as 'hopeful' for next week. Hopefully all the starters will be back next week.
Hard to tell why/who gets to play in these type of blowouts. Injuries, experience or messing up…Metcalf has definitely had way too many pre snap penalties, and caused more for the other OL. There were 2 in a row that weren’t called in Boise that everyone there saw, on the crucial last few drives too. Could have been costly. Kitler looked good, at least he didn’t look bad.

Speaking of Bama…wow, they looked REALLY bad. They have a real qb and OL problem, mostly qb. Buchner is awful, Simpson only marginally better. I think Mikey Keene should have transferred there, he’d come from qb5 to qb1.

Speaking of Bama…wow, they looked REALLY bad. They have a real qb and OL problem, mostly qb. Buchner is awful, Simpson only marginally better. I think Mikey Keene should have transferred there, he’d come from qb5 to qb1.

I'd love to have him at AUBURN, but he would be a better fit at uat. He is killing Kenny Dillingham and Arizona State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT