ADVERTISEMENT

Is Jussie Smollet a cop now?

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004

Lol. What is the likelihood of this happening and nobody released the video of it?

Lol. What is the likelihood of this happening and nobody released the video of it?
It may very well be the first time a racist white person called him that while in uniform, but I highly doubt he hadn’t been called it in a different context by at least one black person.

imagine telling leftists a year ago they'd be defending cops and investigating protests lmao
Imagine telling chuds a year ago they'd be defending rioters who stormed the US capitol and not just a shopping mall or a target.

Imagine telling chuds a year ago they'd be defending rioters who stormed the US capitol and not just a shopping mall or a target.
right-wing riots: | <--- because of a stolen election

left-wing riots: ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| <--- because some woman-beating neanderthal OD'd

It may very well be the first time a racist white person called him that while in uniform, but I highly doubt he hadn’t been called it in a different context by at least one black person.
If his story is true and there were 20 people chanting that, it would have been caught on video and that's something they would have released long ago.

Reactions: _glaciers
If his story is true and there were 20 people chanting that, it would have been caught on video and that's something they would have released long ago.
Yeah, there’s no way anyone would’ve held that from the media if they had that on a journalist camera or a body cam. But it doesn’t matter now because their testimony is the truth and America’s outrage at seeing the darker side of police business is being well directed.

WTF? I could have sworn our ‘The Sky is Falling’ Chicken Littles were all about protecting our heroic and overworked police officers from those “evil libs who want to eliminate their positions!” As usual, it’s total bullsh*t (as I pointed out in a thread on that topic here.).

Yet these same folks are breaking their backs here pivoting when that heroic Man in Blue is Black. What’s up with that? What the hell happened to our ‘All Blue Lives Matter’ crowd?

WTF? I could have sworn our ‘The Sky is Falling’ Chicken Littles were all about protecting our heroic and overworked police officers from those “evil libs who want to eliminate their positions!” As usual, it’s total bullsh*t (as I pointed out in a thread on that topic here.).

Yet these same folks are breaking their backs here pivoting when that heroic Man in Blue is Black. What’s up with that? What the hell happened to our ‘All Blue Lives Matter’ crowd?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT