ADVERTISEMENT

Israel is at war

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004

Now the Palestinians are lobbing bombs at Tel Aviv. This should end well.

The Palestinians did manage to land a rocket and it hit a bus. I'm sure there were a lot of Allahu Akhbars after that one.

The Palestinians did manage to land a rocket and it hit a bus. I'm sure there were a lot of Allahu Akhbars after that one.
I also saw pictures of a rocket that supposedly hit a school. Luckily school had been cancelled the day before.

Would anybody be surprised if Iran directly attacked Israel before this is over?

Oh dammit. Trump's Nobel-Prize-worthy Middle East peace agreement didn't last. What a shocker.
Palestine was never part of it. And Hamas is a terrorist group not a nation. To the best of my knowledge none of the 4 countries with new deals is involved, nor is Egypt which has a much longer term peace deal. You again prove you like Schultz know nothing....... what a shocker.

Palestine was never part of it. And Hamas is a terrorist group not a nation. To the best of my knowledge none of the 4 countries with new deals is involved, nor is Egypt which has a much longer term peace deal. You again prove you like Schultz know nothing....... what a shocker.
The Palestinians could have been a part of it, but they walked away from the table like the idiot savages they are.

Why do residents of the Gaza strip and the west bank need mortars and rockets?

And for the past decade, Twitter has let Hamas Tweet. So glad we keep these 'good guys' around on Twitter, and ban the 'real terrorists' in Trump and Libertarians.

I visited Gaza in 2019. Israel needs to utterly destroy that shithole forever

Yep, the Middle East was SO CLOSE to a lasting peace—and the Biden got elected.*
What does this have to do with a peace treaty that is still in place between 4 Arab nations and Israel? No one involved in the peace deal is at war with anyone else in that deal. That being said this could snowball into those nations, but it has not happened.

What does this have to do with a peace treaty that is still in place between 4 Arab nations and Israel? No one involved in the peace deal is at war with anyone else in that deal. That being said this could snowball into those nations, but it has not happened.
Shucky recognizes Hamas as its own country 😂😂😂

Seek help. Seriously. You still see Trump everywhere and it has to be unhealthy.
Obviously Trump still is a polarizing figure and you can find a lot of issues to criticize him on. But he does deserve credit for keeping the peace. The Middle East countries (Israel included) were kept in line and knew any missteps would be met with force. Biden and Democrats in particular, have always appeared to be soft on terror and have an affinity towards Iran since the Obama Administration. Iran is the puppet master in the region. They know the current administration is not going to do anything. That’s why you’re seeing the escalation by Hamas. Seriously could see the entire region regress into conflict and we are pulled back into that damn area

Obviously Trump still is a polarizing figure and you can find a lot of issues to criticize him on. But he does deserve credit for keeping the peace.
You've GOT to be kidding! The Trump Administration expected a peace agreement that DIDN'T include the Palestinians to bring peace to the Middle East? SMH

You've GOT to be kidding! The Trump Administration expected a peace agreement that DIDN'T include the Palestinians to bring peace to the Middle East? SMH
Many other Arab countries didn’t include the Palestinians either. They are not a country, have no support from neighbors due to their reliance on Iran. And Palestine didn’t do ANYTHING while Trump was in office. Again, separate your personal hatred for the man and you’ll be able to see that, while president, the Middle East was stable. Biden, just like Obama, bends over to Iran and now we have near war. Palestine, like everything else Democrats prop up, is another tool for the party to exploit

Many other Arab countries didn’t include the Palestinians either. They are not a country, have no support from neighbors due to their reliance on Iran. And Palestine didn’t do ANYTHING while Trump was in office. Again, separate your personal hatred for the man and you’ll be able to see that, while president, the Middle East was stable. Biden, just like Obama, bends over to Iran and now we have near war. Palestine, like everything else Democrats prop up, is another tool for the party to exploit
I asked Shuck who exactly we'd negotiate with as a "Palestine" nation-state because only 78 or so nations in the UN acknowledge Palestine as it's own sovereign country and the US is not one of them. The Oslo Accords solidified the Palestine National Authority as a interim governing authority in some sections of the West Bank and Gaza. The US recognized the PNA solely for the purpose of negotiations between Israel and the PNA on behalf of Palestinian residents of those areas described in the Oslo Accords.

Since then, Hamas has taken over the governing of the Gaza Strip and Fatah has control of the PNA and the West Bank areas. The US does not negotiate with terrorists, so negotiating peace treaties with Hamas is off the table entirely. That also applies to Fatah to some extent.

So the question remains: who would @DaShuckster like any US Administration to negotiate with that is an empowered representative of the Palestinians?

I asked Shuck who exactly we'd negotiate with as a "Palestine" nation-state because only 78 or so nations in the UN acknowledge Palestine as it's own sovereign country and the US is not one of them. The Oslo Accords solidified the Palestine National Authority as a interim governing authority in some sections of the West Bank and Gaza. The US recognized the PNA solely for the purpose of negotiations between Israel and the PNA on behalf of Palestinian residents of those areas described in the Oslo Accords.

Since then, Hamas has taken over the governing of the Gaza Strip and Fatah has control of the PNA and the West Bank areas. The US does not negotiate with terrorists, so negotiating peace treaties with Hamas is off the table entirely. That also applies to Fatah to some extent.

So the question remains: who would @DaShuckster like any US Administration to negotiate with that is an empowered representative of the Palestinians?
As far as I'm concerned, Palestinians are occupying Israeli territory, not the other way around. That land was given to the Jews by the British. Maybe if the Palestinians had some kind of government in place at the time, they would have a legitimate complaint, but they were just residents in a land they didn't own.

Syria and Lebanon are getting in on the action now. It kind of feels like the fuse has been lit

Reactions: UCFWayne
I was criticized by our Usual Suspects for laughing out loud at the Trump Administration's big announcement of a peace agreement that was hailed as one destined to bring 'lasting peace' to the region.

Now that---shocker of shockers---violence has broken out yet again, I'm told by these same posters that 'Gee whiz, there was no way for Jared to include Palestine.'

Uh, that's the point, guys.

As I pointed out at the time (thread below), any agreement that didn't involve the Palestinians was worthless from the get-go.

I was criticized by our Usual Suspects for laughing out loud at the Trump Administration's big announcement of a peace agreement that was hailed as one destined to bring 'lasting peace' to the region.

Now that---shocker of shockers---violence has broken out yet again, I'm told by these same posters that 'Gee whiz, there was no way for Jared to include Palestine.'

Uh, that's the point, guys.

As I pointed out at the time (thread below), any agreement that didn't involve the Palestinians was worthless from the get-go.

Palestine isn't a nation so they have no ability or authority to negotiate anything.

Palestine isn't a nation so they have no ability or authority to negotiate anything.
So why did you defend the Trump peace plan at the time?

Even though it was supposedly about Israeli-Palestine relations, it never involved the one of the two principals. How the hell does that work?

Your response at the time was that "when Jordan, the UAE, Egypt, and Saudia Arabia all think it's a good proposal you would think there's some legitimacy to it." Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight*

So why did you defend the Trump peace plan at the time?

Even though it was supposedly about Israeli-Palestine relations, it never involved the one of the two principals. How the hell does that work?

Your response at the time was that "when Jordan, the UAE, Egypt, and Saudia Arabia all think it's a good proposal you would think there's some legitimacy to it." Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight*
Strawman much? I said that the Palestinians had an opportunity to come to the table but they refused. That actually makes sense because there is no such thing as a palestinian. They are Muslims that live in Israel.

I said that the Palestinians had an opportunity to come to the table but they refused.
TRUE! You also said this:
If Palestine wants to be taken seriously then they need to actually form a government not based on "death to israel". If they do that, not only will the US but also Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Turkey take them seriously. Until that time they are nothing more than a terrorist regime that controls a section of land.
So Trump's 'gem of a peace plan' successfully addressed the Palestine issue by not dealing with the Palestinians at all.

um, okay. 🙄

Weird how those terrorists are still doing terrorist things after such a sterling proposal, huh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT