ADVERTISEMENT

It’s ok guys....

"First and foremost, my thoughts and prayers are with McKenzie Milton and his family," Hancock told ESPN. "I do understand that some people want to talk football tonight. So, pivoting to that, the committee does consider injuries that may have affected a team's performance during the season; obviously, UCF continued to play well after McKenzie left the ballgame. The committee also does not project what might happen next week. They only evaluate what has happened to this point in the season."

"First and foremost, my thoughts and prayers are with McKenzie Milton and his family," Hancock told ESPN. "I do understand that some people want to talk football tonight. So, pivoting to that, the committee does consider injuries that may have affected a team's performance during the season; obviously, UCF continued to play well after McKenzie left the ballgame. The committee also does not project what might happen next week. They only evaluate what has happened to this point in the season."

Ha! The playoff dream is dead. There's no shot in hell now. Take it out on the Cows for the next century.

Hancock is a dirt bag just like the rest of the sleazy cartel. Too bad this guys knee wasn’t the one getting dislocated tonight.

Ha! The playoff dream is dead. There's no shot in hell now. Take it out on the Cows for the next century.
I seriously thought last weekend changed things. Once Herbstreit and the rest of them saw UCF and Milton in person they started the media push to let UCF in if certain things played out.

They got their out in the most devastating way

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
Here is a question though: based upon this, could we still get the NY6 bowl even if we lose ? (Provided Boise takes care of Utah State tommorow night).

We would have one loss. Everyone else has two.

It would still make for great ratings, a great storyline, and we travel better than any MWC team ever could.

Tough loss, but Milton wll be back. So.., we develop a QB or 2 and see him back in 2019 or 2020.

Now if we lose a game, we have an excuse

That’s our out guys. Nobody can argue that

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
Unfortunately it goes to the highest ranked G5 conference champion

There is one very slim possibility if UCF loses next week - UCF would have to remain at #12 in the rankings for a wildcard NY6 pick (not related to the G5 bid). Theoretically possible if there is mass chaos after a very close loss to Memphis.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Here is a question though: based upon this, could we still get the NY6 bowl even if we lose ? (Provided Boise takes care of Utah State tommorow night).

We would have one loss. Everyone else has two.

It would still make for great ratings, a great storyline, and we travel better than any MWC team ever could.

G5 has to win their confrence championship. We cannot lose and go to NY6 bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT