ADVERTISEMENT

It didn’t help Friday that we were missing arguably our best running back

I suggest not looking back at the video, I have a bad feeling that most of those sacks came on 3 guys rushing, and not in some new-fangled, esoteric style of rush where you had no idea they were coming, but more of the Hey, I'm here right in front of both of you guys, gonna rush, style of pressure.

In terms of average yards per carry, McCrae is 4th best. You take away his longest run, and hes averaging 4.6 yards. The other three average 5.6-6.8 if you take away their longest runs.

In terms of average yards per carry, McCrae is 4th best. You take away his longest run, and hes averaging 4.6 yards. The other three average 5.6-6.8 if you take away their longest runs.
Yeah, but it’s just another/different weapon. I’m still waiting and hoping for the 1,100 yard McCrae

Could of been, we actually didn't need a lot to actually win, even with all the screwups we had, that's what makes it even tougher to accept this loss.

The 6 sacks is what cost us the game, if we were going against Alabama or something I might understand that but Tulsa had 7 going into the game.

UCF only averaged 3.6 yds per carry...so yes, when your #1 RB goes down...that becomes a HUGE loss in a close game.

Thompson, who has played well in the last 2-3 games during McCrae's absence, did not have his best game (nor did Otis).

Reactions: Ucfmikes
when we claim we have a 'clowncar of talent at RB and WR' we should be able to beat a team with 0 Conference wins without RB1....and you could argue that Bentavious 'might' be more talented when it is all said and done, remember McCrae is a former walk on

Let's just call it what it is ... the Tulsa [road game] Curse. It predates Heupel too, we've just been lucky they have been in the western division of the AAC, and C-USA previously.

when we claim we have a 'clowncar of talent at RB and WR' we should be able to beat a team with 0 Conference wins without RB1....and you could argue that Bentavious 'might' be more talented when it is all said and done, remember McCrae is a former walk on
Clown car is still there. Can't blame the RB's when they can't even get to the second level. This offense line is just absolutely atrocious

Sounds like McCrae could have played last week. Difference maker? Probably not, but when you only lose by 3, it only takes one play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT