ADVERTISEMENT

It's a "Muslim Ban!"

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Except Trump apparently sucks at "Muslim Bans!" since he forgot to include nations that contain the overwhelming majority of Muslims in the world:

UAE
Turkey
Egypt
Morocco
Algeria
Tunisia
Uzbekistan
Turkmenistan
Tajikistan
Indonesia (the largest Muslim country in the world)
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
Jordan
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Lebanon
Malaysia
Kazakhstan

Except Trump apparently sucks at "Muslim Bans!" since he forgot to include nations that contain the overwhelming majority of Muslims in the world:

UAE
Turkey
Egypt
Morocco
Algeria
Tunisia
Uzbekistan
Turkmenistan
Tajikistan
Indonesia (the largest Muslim country in the world)
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
Jordan
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Lebanon
Malaysia
Kazakhstan
That is because you left out a largest part where he said muslims from well known terrorist strongholds or where citizenship can't be validated.

Certainly makes sense for visa/green card holders and contractors working in support of the US government. No way to vet them.

Certainly makes sense for visa/green card holders and contractors working in support of the US government. No way to vet them.

That is asinine and part of the problem with issuing blanket holds on entire countries. I hope they issue an emergency order to allow valid visa holders to enter.

BUT, the talking point is already emerging that this is a "ban on Muslims!" Which is categorically false.

They're not banned from the countries where Trump does business. 9/11 hijackers are still free to enter as well.

He does business in Turkmenistan? Uzbekistan? Pakistan?

Also, he has done business in Libya which is on the list.

Maybe it's business. Or maybe it's just that every country is war torn. Or Iran, who is on there I guess since they're a state sponsor of terrorism

He does business in Turkmenistan? Uzbekistan? Pakistan?

Also, he has done business in Libya which is on the list.

Maybe it's business. Or maybe it's just that every country is war torn. Or Iran, who is on there I guess since they're a state sponsor of terrorism
How were the countries chosen?

'Murica.

We tried to tell you that you all were ignorant racists. You just wouldn't believe us. How do you like our new fascist state?

Isn't this just for 90 days while we figure out a better way to vet these future visa overstayers? Seems like a lot of overreaction.

Don't worry Chemmie, your giant beard and man bun are safe because of gun-toting, racist fascists. You can enjoy your barrel aged Allah ball cheese infused ales in your safe space, sheltered from the real world.

Reactions: btbones
'Murica.

We tried to tell you that you all were ignorant racists. You just wouldn't believe us. How do you like our new fascist state?

I'm happy knowing that you and the degenerates you associate with didn't get their way. Honestly.

I don't like everything he's doing but I urgently cannot wait for him to unshackle our economy and release it from the over taxed and over regulated Shit mediocre state it's in.

Buckle up you're going to cry a lot for the next 4 years

'Murica.

Chemmie, tell me how easy it is for an American to move to say Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, fact is you can't.

Reactions: btbones
Chemmie, tell me how easy it is for an American to move to say Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, fact is you can't.

Honest to Christ- I had a Saudi visa that was revoked due to a trip I took to Tel Aviv and had Israeli stamp in my passport. I was stopped in Riyadh last year and had to take a flight to Jordan since they wouldn't let me in.

It's always easy to pick the correct side of a debate when Chemmie comes out of his whale cum infused beer safe space and calls people racists and fascists.

More armed toddlers have killed Americans on US soil than people from the affected countries. So you can shove your security theater crap.

Reactions: bluechip12
More armed toddlers have killed Americans on US soil than people from the affected countries. So you can shove your security theater crap.

Is this where you interject insane gun control parallels? Calm the FUK down already

And since Obama and his buddy Mayor in Chicago didn't care about any of those (mostly "dark") victims, Trump said he would intervene there too.

Honest to Christ- I had a Saudi visa that was revoked due to a trip I took to Tel Aviv and had Israeli stamp in my passport. I was stopped in Riyadh last year and had to take a flight to Jordan since they wouldn't let me in.
As a Jew there are several Muslim countries I'm not allowed to travel to; Saudi Arabia and Dubai are just two of them. Where are the protests for me chemmie?

In 2011 Obama secretly banned all refugees from Iraq for 6 months after finding Al Queda agents living in Kentucky who entered as refugees.

A US translator was killed in Iraq while waiting during this period of ban on visas.

There were no protests.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Federal judge granted emergency stay for citizens in transit.

Probably a good idea .... From the reports, this big issue effected all of about 200 people. Those people just had bad timing as they were in transit during the order being issued. Not a big deal.

What I especially love is the front page ESPN article about how the Milwaukee Bucks were "worried" about one of their players who has Australian citizenship (born in Sudan). They thought he wouldn't make it back from a game in Toronto. Guess what? He made it with no issues. Yet ... the article is still on the front page of ESPN. The media is hysterical. They will blow up everything 1000 times more than it needs to be.

This will be a fun ride watching Trump do one thing and the media make it sound like it is the end of the world.

LOL!!!

the 7 countries used in this Order? The SAME EXACT 7 countries already identified and singled out by Obama, via signed law, to make it easier to restrict or deny visa requests.

Hilarous yet not surprising that NPR found the time to assert this is due to Trump's business ties but apparently couldn't be bothered to research existing law signed by Obama.

Liberal heads might explode if they weren't so resigned to needing to call Trump a racist monster.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...led-muslim-ban-are-ones-obama-choose-n2278021

Laughing at you idiots claiming this is Obama's list, not realizing there is a massive difference between automatic visa waivers, and people who have gone through a long process to actually obtain visas.

Also laughing at our resident racist jew for comparing the American government to governments ruled by religious law. You should be more offended that your fuhrer decided to sign this decree on Holocaust Remembrance Day, a direct slap in the face to your people. But at least we finally got that negro out of office, eh?

I'm happy knowing that you and the degenerates you associate with didn't get their way. Honestly.

I don't like everything he's doing but I urgently cannot wait for him to unshackle our economy and release it from the over taxed and over regulated Shit mediocre state it's in.

Buckle up you're going to cry a lot for the next 4 years

This thread wasn't even about economics, Copernicus. It was about you being a racist, no matter how much you try to declare you and this action isn't.

...and you still claim our economy is shackled, over-taxed, and over-regulated, even though we have the best economy our country has ever seen, and 7 years of continuous growth. Just remember the last two times Republicans thought they could run the economy and we ended up in a recession and a depression. Will the third time be the charm for you to finally remove your head from your ass?

Trump's success or massive failure will depend on if he comes to his senses and eventually fires Kelly Anne Conway & Steve Bannon out of the West Wing. Certain people serve no role past campaigning.

This thread wasn't even about economics, Copernicus. It was about you being a racist, no matter how much you try to declare you and this action isn't.

...and you still claim our economy is shackled, over-taxed, and over-regulated, even though we have the best economy our country has ever seen, and 7 years of continuous growth. Just remember the last two times Republicans thought they could run the economy and we ended up in a recession and a depression. Will the third time be the charm for you to finally remove your head from your ass?

Keep calling everyone racist. No one listens to you anymore because when a didlo says the same idiotic stuff nonstop, on repeat, people stop caring what said dildo says.

Like I said, you're going to be crying a lot. Hope you've got a lot of tissues on hand.

Keep calling everyone racist. No one listens to you anymore because when a didlo says the same idiotic stuff nonstop, on repeat, people stop caring what said dildo says.

Like I said, you're going to be crying a lot. Hope you've got a lot of tissues on hand.
The shoe fits, and it really is a Muslim Ban, no matter how you try to claim it isn't.

Racism is the main reason behind this action, and the main reason why morons like you, Bob, and SirG, continue to support it. Paranoia and delusion being the other two reasons.

Reactions: MACHater02
The shoe fits, and it really is a Muslim Ban, no matter how you try to claim it isn't.

Racism is the main reason behind this action, and the main reason why morons like you, Bob, and SirG, continue to support it. Paranoia and delusion being the other two reasons.

Whatever you say, dildo. Thousands of Muslims just entered the country today alone on flights but it's a "Muslim Ban". Whatever you say.

The didlo has an agenda that must be pushed. Even if it requires absolute lies.

Laughing at you idiots claiming this is Obama's list, not realizing there is a massive difference between automatic visa waivers, and people who have gone through a long process to actually obtain visas.

Also laughing at our resident racist jew for comparing the American government to governments ruled by religious law. You should be more offended that your fuhrer decided to sign this decree on Holocaust Remembrance Day, a direct slap in the face to your people. But at least we finally got that negro out of office, eh?

chemmie .... the LIST is the LIST. The visas are a different issue. Obama's team came up with a valid list of countries that have less than desirable people in them. Not all ... but more than many. Nobody is arguing that Trump has taken an additional step, they are just arguing that the list of these countries was started by the Obama admin.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT