What could possibly go wrong with a guy whose website publishes zingers like:

"Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy"

"We need the kids if we're to breed enough to keep the Muslim invaders at bay."

Suck it up buttercups: Dangerous Faggôt Tour returns to colleges in September

'Hoist it high and proud: The Confederate flag proclaims a glorious heritage'

"There's no hiring bias against women in tech, they just suck at interviews"

Nothing to see here!

Reactions: mwcga
I'm disappointed he didn't ban all of them, but maybe he will later?
I'm glad to keep out any muslims regardless of what country they're from. They're all scum.
Iran has chanted "Death to America" for 40 years, it is hypocritical of them to not expect a ban. As for Persian migrants caught as a result of returning to Iran for a visit they get no sympathy from me. If the Iran that they fled from is good enough for a holiday, then damn well stay there!

As for including Khaleej Gulf Arab countries in the ban list I say NO! Trump is right to not add them. Arrogant as they are they are still rich and not coming to America for welfare. Right now the USA needs all the money it can get if Trump's economic policies have a chance to fly. Excluding Khaleeji Petrodollar investments and Tourism would be economic suicide for the USA.

What could possibly go wrong with a guy whose website publishes zingers like:

"Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy"

"We need the kids if we're to breed enough to keep the Muslim invaders at bay."

Suck it up buttercups: Dangerous Faggôt Tour returns to colleges in September

'Hoist it high and proud: The Confederate flag proclaims a glorious heritage'

"There's no hiring bias against women in tech, they just suck at interviews"

Nothing to see here!

The last one is so wrong. Man up and tell the truth:
There's no hiring bias against women in tech, they just suck.

I'm not digging these random new posters here.

We may need an invite only Ultra Water Cooler

Reactions: MACHater02
whether you are for or against it I think any rational person can agree that it was really stupid to get into a court fight during your first 30 days in Office

whether you are for or against it I think any rational person can agree that it was really stupid to get into a court fight during your first 30 days in Office

Well, the orange raccoon would tell you that he didn't get into a court fight and this would all be AOK if the courts and "so-called" judge just got in line.

BTW, reason # 67,301 he needs to stay the fukc off of twitter. That was completely uncalled for.

Well, the orange raccoon would tell you that he didn't get into a court fight and this would all be AOK if the courts and "so-called" judge just got in line.

BTW, reason # 67,301 he needs to stay the fukc off of twitter. That was completely uncalled for.

Sure it was. But what's the difference between that, and Obama using the State of the Union to insult 5/9 Supreme Court Justices on live TV when they are forced to sit there and take it?

The guy spent 8 years criticizing the SCOUTUS without hardly a peep.

Sure it was. But what's the difference between that, and Obama using the State of the Union to insult 5/9 Supreme Court Justices on live TV when they are forced to sit there and take it?

The guy spent 8 years criticizing the SCOUTUS without hardly a peep.

There is absolutely no difference in what Obama did. It was a dick move on Barry's part and there was no excuse.

There is absolutely no difference in what Obama did. It was a dick move on Barry's part and there was no excuse.

I guess I just don't see it being a big deal. Even if Trump is an asshole and all but calls the judge a giant dick, it doesn't erode any of the judge's standing (as the left is attempting to assert). If anything it may make judges more likely to stick it to him.

If there's one takeaway from all of this, it's that the left wing SHOULD be able to calm the f*ck down. The courts halting this EO is explicit proof that our government systems work and there are checks and balances. But they won't calm down since they must hyperventilate.

I guess I just don't see it being a big deal. Even if Trump is an asshole and all but calls the judge a giant dick, it doesn't erode any of the judge's standing (as the left is attempting to assert). If anything it may make judges more likely to stick it to him.

If there's one takeaway from all of this, it's that the left wing SHOULD be able to calm the f*ck down. The courts halting this EO is explicit proof that our government systems work and there are checks and balances. But they won't calm down since they must hyperventilate.

Well, on the flip side, we could apply that same standard to trump calming down. Like you said, it was a game of checks and balances. I don't think he likes that, however, and I imagine that this won't be the only time he and the courts square off.

Reactions: fabknight
We all already know 85 is a Grade A moron, but you have to be to support this.

Says the dildo claiming to know more than the government of the most prosperous Muslim Majority country!

That certainly depends on what your definition of "prosperous" is.

How about- the most liberal nation in the Middle East which has an economy beyond oil? A county where western expats are 50% of the populace?

Moron Trump is probably celebrating his "win"

Until somebody tells him that now they have 89 days to do something. Do they even know what "extreme vetting" is?
Has the Moron (or his team of morons) filled all the positions that are needed to do the "extreme vetting"?

Until somebody tells him that now they have 89 days to do something. Do they even know what "extreme vetting" is?
Has the Moron (or his team of morons) filled all the positions that are needed to do the "extreme vetting"?
liberal-tears-melted-snowflakes-mug-single_mockup_Handle-on-Right_11oz-300x300.png

Liberal definition of "extreme vetting":

We believe the word of terrorists from places like Yemen, Syria et al that just "promise" to do us no harm...especially since those governments (selected by the Obama Administration) have basically ZERO systems in place to vet ANYONE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT