ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden would have had this under control

Joe Biden was a college professor, shortly after he was arrested in S Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela, but well before the time that he gave a great speech at the Brandenberg Gate in which he coined the phrase “tear down this wall!”

Wow. Was totally called out and embarrassed
Great interviewer!!!

I guess Joe can throw out lies with the msm. No worries Joe, the propaganda wing has you covered. ;)

Joe...yelling at the sky. I can cough in my hands you young whiper snappers! I was once the top infectious disease doctor in Wuhan!

Biden is done! Trump could die from the Coronavirus and would still get more votes!

What was that? That was Biden's aids realizing that they have a man with onset dementia running as the DNC candidate and trying to help him get through basic interviews - with the help of their media pals.

Bad when the msm can't even give him softball questions without him having issues.

Bad when the msm can't even give him softball questions without him having issues.
By the time the debates come around, he will be needing Depends.

Trump at the debate. “What’s that stench?”

I have the longest history of being the most vocal anti-biden poster on this board. Full stop.

There is no possible way we could be remotely, one half as bad off as a country if Biden was in charge. I would take a dementia ridden donald duck over purposeful maleficence that we have witnessed over the last 3 years.

Stopping travel from China did nothing.

I repeat. Nothing. Once the first case was here it was time for testing. Countries that test in high numbers gain control faster. Germany has like 20k cases and 40 deaths. We have 20k cases and 300 deaths. The difference is that they are agressivly identifying infected people. South Korea got their first case the same time we did. They are under control due to massive testing.

Not a single country is beating this by shutting down travel. It's all about the testing.

The Trump administration turned away the available tests and opted to not test with Trump wanting to keep confirmed cases low for his reelection. That killed people. He wanted a payroll tax cut through election day. You can see where his focus was in the beginning. Making sure that people thought this was no big deal, that our numbers didn't rise, that we offered tax cuts through the election. Trump started this fight with the goal of getting reelected and that killed people and we lost control within weeks.

I'm confused. Here you said that the key to beating the virus is testing. More recently you said that its about the lockdowns. Which one is it?

Doesn’t someone need to have his bodily functions under control first?

Joe Biden is capable of pulling literally any idea and figure out of thin air and presenting it as fact with almost no "fact checking" or push back from the media. The dude just created another alternate world in which we was out demanding lockdowns in January, and then claimed that his imaginary lockdown orders would have cut the COVID death toll in half.

I wonder if anyone from his own staff reminded him that he was out campaigning in early March?

Reactions: Crazyhole
Joe Biden is capable of pulling literally any idea and figure out of thin air and presenting it as fact with almost no "fact checking" or push back from the media. The dude just created another alternate world in which we was out demanding lockdowns in January, and then claimed that his imaginary lockdown orders would have cut the COVID death toll in half.

I wonder if anyone from his own staff reminded him that he was out campaigning in early March?

You're talking about the same guy that said millions are already dead from covid and thousands of job have been lost, but he'll put 720 million women back to work. (Fart)

I didn’t mind 2008 VP. Joe Biden.

I’m worried about 2020 Joe Biden. That mind has decayed hard over the last 12 years.
2008 vp joe biden could beat trump. 2020 biden is losing his mind in front of the cameras, well at least he will when its time for the debates.

2008 vp joe biden could beat trump. 2020 biden is losing his mind in front of the cameras, well at least he will when its time for the debates.
....and will still beat Trump.

When you're running against the worst President in this country's history, the voters aren't too damn picky.

....and will still beat Trump.

When you're running against the worst President in this country's history, the voters aren't too damn picky.
joe can beat trump, but i dont think its likely. it depends how if people think he can get the economy going again and not screw up the race relations. i think most people would agree on the first part. i think most people doubt the second part.

when are the first debates?

joe can beat trump, but i dont think its likely. it depends how if people think he can get the economy going again and not screw up the race relations. i think most people would agree on the first part. i think most people doubt the second part.

when are the first debates?
Let him win. Burn the system to the ground under his watch. Let's see how well an 80 year old handles a civil war.

Let him win. Burn the system to the ground under his watch. Let's see how well an 80 year old handles a civil war.
after all these peaceful protests, i dont think anyone will be voting for any common sense gun control at least for this election.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT