ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden would have had this under control

after all these peaceful protests, i dont think anyone will be voting for any common sense gun control at least for this election.
Good. People think that the only peaceful protests that exist are the likes of Colin Kaepernick and now we are seeing the extension of that. They don't realize that the peaceful protests on the other side have been happening for much longer, but those protestors are much more well-armed.

....and will still beat Trump.

When you're running against the worst President in this country's history, the voters aren't too damn picky.
Whey you’re literally the worst Democratic opposition candidate in history, it should be a W for Trump. Again

Reactions: UCFWayne
Whey you’re literally the worst Democratic opposition candidate in history...
I don't know about that. In my lifetime, I'd rate George McGovern and Hillary Clinton as both being worse than Joe.
...it should be a W for Trump.
You'd think, right? But where are all those reelection votes for Trump coming from?

Face it, it ain't gonna happen.

I don't know about that. In my lifetime, I'd rate George McGovern and Hillary Clinton as both being worse than Joe.

You'd think, right? But where are all those reelection votes for Trump coming from?

The same people that voted in 2016. The silent majority. Sean Hannity’s ratings are through the roof and CNN (FNN) Is taking a Dump. Very Interesting

The same people that voted in 2016. The silent majority. Sean Hannity’s ratings are through the roof and CNN (FNN) Is taking a Dump. Very Interesting
Approval ratings are the metric we should use, so Hannity is NAILING IT!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Joe Biden: “I called for a COVID19 vaccine back in June 2019 and Trump didn’t listen. I could have saved 2,500,000,000 people but my polices weren’t implemented!”

Joe Biden cant even control his own stupid statements. His brain fluid is leaking out his backside, disguised as old man farts.

Joe Biden: "I told the CIA back in October that COVID was emerging from China"

CNN: "Brilliant. He's courageous and a hero"

Agree^ Hillary being self aware is worse than Biden who barely knows what planet he is living on.

Joe Biden cant even control his own stupid statements. His brain fluid is leaking out his backside, disguised as old man farts.

When he was being arrested in S Africa and shortly before visiting Nelson Mandela in jail, he predicted COVID would impact the world in 2020 and called for a lockdown to begin then.

Trump didn’t listen. We could have saved 100% of the world.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT