ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden would have had this under control

like trump or not, hes been out there every single day doing a press conference with updates. honestly, where is joe biden. i thought hed be more visible right now criticizing everything trump has done. why isnt he doing press conferences every other day or something like that?
You know what, Wayne? If Biden was doing exactly what you're asking for, you'd suddenly be whining that Joe's daily pressers aren't helping the country. You'd be saying that in this time of crisis, we need unity, not politics.

But, of course, since silence is what we're seeing from Biden, you and your Red Hat buddies think that's a sign of weakness rather than a sign of class.

You know what, Wayne? If Biden was doing exactly what you're asking for, you'd suddenly be whining that Joe's daily pressers aren't helping the country. You'd be saying that in this time of crisis, we need unity, not politics.

But, of course, since silence is what we're seeing from Biden, you and your Red Hat buddies think that's a sign of weakness rather than a sign of class.
you are right shookster, if he were out criticizing trump and saying 100% opposite of trump every day i would say hes not helping. that is not what i was asking.

not everything trump is saying/doing is bad. why isnt biden out there agreeing with the good and calling out the bad? why is he not more visible right now? this is a crisis and instead of getting out front and acting like a leader, he is hiding. i actually believe its because he has the corona virus.

not everything trump is saying/doing is bad. why isnt biden out there agreeing with the good and calling out the bad?

Agreeing with the good??!? WTF?

Let's see how this has evolved:
  • Initially didn't take the virus serious. Issued a travel ban and reassured everyone that his administration had things "under control."
  • Was pathetically slow - and continues to be painfully slow - in testing our population.
  • Was pathetically slow - can continues to be painfully slow - in having the necessary masks, gowns, gloves, and respirators - to fight this pandemic.
  • Has been mindbogglingly slow in using the Defense Production Act to address these critical needs.
  • Has been continually sending out mixed messages to the public about how serious this pandemic is.
I could go on, but you get the idea. How anyone could possibly spin our current situation as a sign of a President doing 'a good job' is, quite frankly, bizarre. But, nevertheless, some here will no doubt try.

• Initially didn't take the virus serious. Issued a travel ban and reassured everyone that his administration had things "under control."
  • Was pathetically slow - and continues to be painfully slow - in testing our population.
  • Was pathetically slow - can continues to be painfully slow - in having the necessary masks, gowns, gloves, and respirators - to fight this pandemic.
  • Has been mindbogglingly slow in using the Defense Production Act to address these critical needs.
  • Has been continually sending out mixed messages to the public about how serious this pandemic is.
I could go on, but you get the idea. How anyone could possibly spin our current situation as a sign of a President doing 'a good job' is, quite frankly, bizarre. But, nevertheless, some here will no doubt try.
i realize you want trump to operate like a dictator right now yet for 3+ years youve been pissed off and claimed trump has acted like a dictator. this is why i dont take you seriously.

i realize you want trump to operate like a dictator right now yet for 3+ years youve been pissed off and claimed trump has acted like a dictator. this is why i dont take you seriously.
THIS is your rebuttal to the various concerns with the Administration's handling of this pandemic that I outlined?

Yeah, nobody wants a strong, decisive leader during times of crisis.*

Sleepy Joe better get out there and be visable or:

Reporter: “So... Joe, what’s your latest opinion on how the coronavirus should be contained?”

Sleepy: “What’s the kahunavirus”

Reporter: it’s Corona. It’s the virus that you’re supposed to be doing a better job than Trump in managing.

Sleepy: Trump?

Was pathetically slow - can continues to be painfully slow - in having the necessary masks, gowns, gloves, and respirators - to fight this pandemic.
Not so fast. I saw Trump drive by my house with a truck full of supplies. He was speeding too!! Oh brother :rolleyes:

Mindboggling, painfully and pathetically =TDS

Sleepy Joe better get out there and be visable or:

Reporter: “So... Joe, what’s your latest opinion on how the coronavirus should be contained?”

Sleepy: “What’s the kahunavirus”

Reporter: it’s Corona. It’s the virus that you’re supposed to be doing a better job than Trump in managing.

Sleepy: Trump?
Reported to mods. Too much accuracy.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
One thing has been painfully obvious as this crisis has unfolded:
Some people have been sharing facts, news links, and discussing what they think the information we've shared about the corona virus pandemic means for us.

Others have joked, ridiculed Biden, and offered nothing to these discussions beyond stating that Trump is "doing good." When asked to actually defend Trump's handling of the crisis thus far, the only responses we get from this crowd is "TDS! TDS! TDS!"

honest question, since joe said the travel bans were xenophobic, that means he would have waited even longer to implement them. why not hate on biden for making the country less safe?

honest question, since joe said the travel bans were xenophobic, that means he would have waited even longer to implement them. why not hate on biden for making the country less safe?
Because he's the only hope they have left of defeating Trump in November. Now is no time to be objective, now is the time to circle the political wagons.

The interview hosts are clearly aware that they’re talking to a man whose mind is gone and you can see them trying to process the nonsense on the other end but can’t.

LOL. Yep, I misspelled the good doctor's name -- um, like others here.

It'll be tough, but somehow I will have to live with that shame and embarrassment of typing a "t" instead of a "u". But the way I look at it, at least I didn't make some truly dumbass statement in the past few days like these quotable quotes:

Ucfmikes: "Trump is doing a great job of president."
UCFKnight85: Trump has brought us record low unemployment."
They are completely Dumb-arse statements!

People around Biden should honestly start contemplating a lobby to have him drop out. The guy won't be fit to even debate come September/October.

People around Biden should honestly start contemplating a lobby to have him drop out. The guy won't be fit to even debate come September/October.
He’s becoming more demented at an alarming rate. A debate with Trump would be frightening

Reactions: Crazyhole
Watch every mainstream media outlet. They are non-stop kissing his ass. Everybody knows the MSM is an arm of the democrat party, so the math isnt difficult.

So no, no actual evidence of it. Thanks.

He is giving daily press conferences in the state currently being hit the hardest with this virus, of course they are going to cover it.

Honestly, I don't find anything unusual about it. Sounds just like every other marble-mouthed liberal I've ever heard. He seems perfectly fit to carry the flag for the left to me.

9a2097276793717ba721592e57144186.png

joebiden-H7Z6XbEJVW64DEnlUT

So no, no actual evidence of it. Thanks.

He is giving daily press conferences in the state currently being hit the hardest with this virus, of course they are going to cover it.
Its just talk in the media, nothing more.

February 28th, 2020, On TV, Frump said the Corona Virus is a HOAX by the Democrats! Yes, we have it on video, recorded, factual. But he's doing a good job! LOL[laughing][laughing][laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT