ADVERTISEMENT

Lebby?

Is the offensive coordinator position at UCF a coveted one with an involved coach like Heup? Seems to me that many would like a position where they get more freedom. Lebby as OC always seemed to be more of a title than a reality. He was a great recruiter and good guy. Just not sure he was much in the way of real OC

If that's the case, its like a job where you get paid more for less responsibilities. Wouldn't top recruiters around the nation fight for it?

Reactions: KnightHammer
King knows the recruiting landscape and the AAC. Would be a perfect fit at this point if he's willing to cross the I-4 battle lines.

Thank God one of the Sages of UCF has showed up to pluck from my despair. Took longer than I expected.
I already have ucfcracker on ignore. Guess it’s time to put you on it as well. You should go back and reread your original post complaining that guys who are 6th or worse on the depth chart are entering the transfer portal. These guys want to go somewhere they have a chance of playing. Why is that something to lose sleep over as a fan?

If that's the case, its like a job where you get paid more for less responsibilities. Wouldn't top recruiters around the nation fight for it?
Paid more? Not quite. Also you ignore the ego factor

I already have ucfcracker on ignore. Guess it’s time to put you on it as well. You should go back and reread your original post complaining that guys who are 6th or worse on the depth chart are entering the transfer portal. These guys want to go somewhere they have a chance of playing. Why is that something to lose sleep over as a fan?
Please, put me on ignore, because you have nothing but snarky comments to contribute. We don't even have a 6th level depth chart, that's just you trying to sound like you know so much more than everybody else. I'll lose sleep over whatever I want. Guess I'll ignore you to dickhead.

Please, put me on ignore, because you have nothing but snarky comments to contribute. We don't even have a 6th level depth chart, that's just you trying to sound like you know so much more than everybody else. I'll lose sleep over whatever I want. Guess I'll ignore you to dickhead.
I’m guessing you’re 13 years old? Maybe GOL’s grandson? Tell me just how far down the depth chart Ike Walker was last season?

Actually that is not true......the published weekly depth chart may only show the 2 deep but make no mistake there are depth charts that go beyond.....and even if they are not published if a player isn't cracking the top 3 or 4 the logical assumption is that they are 5 or below.......The only thing probably not accurate about this depth chart is the Golden Knights....

bkp1CV.png

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Actually that is not true......the published weekly depth chart may only show the 2 deep but make no mistake there are depth charts that go beyond.....and even if they are not published if a player isn't cracking the top 3 or 4 the logical assumption is that they are 5 or below.......The only thing probably not accurate about this depth chart is the Golden Knights....

bkp1CV.png

Which game was this depth chart for?

Last edited:

bkp1CV.png

It wasn't for a game. It is a generic internet depth chart put out by someone not officially affiliated with UCF, the coaching staff only has a depth chart that goes to about 3 maybe 4 in some cases. Everybody outside of that is a practice squad player.

It wasn't for a game. It is a generic internet depth chart put out by someone not officially affiliated with UCF, the coaching staff only has a depth chart that goes to about 3 maybe 4 in some cases. Everybody outside of that is a practice squad player.

Sure I stated "not published" ...... "3 or 4" deep and "if a player isn't cracking 3 or 4 the logical assumption is that they are 5 or below". The point is that it is pretty clear to the coaches who is ranked at any given position regardless if they are listed on an official depth chart. Throughout the season during any given game the lines were rotating a lot more players than were released on the official weekly depth chart. There is a position depth rank used by the coaches to establish game plans, rotations, who travels, who dresses and who doesn't and it goes way beyond the official depth chart.........

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Sure I stated "not published" ...... "3 or 4" deep and "if a player isn't cracking 3 or 4 the logical assumption is that they are 5 or below". The point is that it is pretty clear to the coaches who is ranked at any given position regardless if they are listed on an official depth chart. Throughout the season during any given game the lines were rotating a lot more players than were released on the official weekly depth chart. There is a position depth rank used by the coaches to establish game plans, rotations, who travels, who dresses and who doesn't and it goes way beyond the official depth chart.........
Agreed, my point all along was that it sucks to have players leave via the transfer portal, I don't care if they are on the practice squad or not. I'm more worried that maybe some players are unhappy. If you stormthefort don't care, cool. Maybe I should have specified that I was worried some "practice squad kids" were leaving and that bothered me and storm would not have felt the need to talk down to me. Moving on...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT