ADVERTISEMENT

LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD

kx2tm5w5bgm81.jpg
Wow. The pedo is praising the guy who ordered the bombing of a maternity and children’s hospital. How fitting for a POS

Alerts​

1. [IMG alt="_glaciers"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/31/31608.jpg?1631369186[/IMG]
    _glaciers replied to the thread LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD. There may be more posts after this.
    3 minutes ago

2. [IMG alt="_glaciers"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/31/31608.jpg?1631369186[/IMG]
    _glaciers replied to the thread So.., just how big is the audience of Knighttime, Boston, UCFBS and Crazyhole?. There may be more posts after this.
    5 minutes ago
  3. [IMG alt="_glaciers"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/31/31608.jpg?1631369186[/IMG]
    _glaciers replied to the thread LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD. There may be more posts after this.
    9 minutes ago
  4. [IMG alt="_glaciers"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/31/31608.jpg?1631369186[/IMG]
    _glaciers replied to the thread So.., just how big is the audience of Knighttime, Boston, UCFBS and Crazyhole?. There may be more posts after this.
    11 minutes ago
  5. [IMG alt="_glaciers"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/31/31608.jpg?1631369186[/IMG]
    13 minutes ago
  6. [IMG alt="_glaciers"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/31/31608.jpg?1631369186[/IMG]
    53 minutes ago

Gas prices are going up faster than a Biden vote count at 2am. Thanks lefties
Gas prices won't drop below $4/gallon before 2024 ... unless the coming recession hits harder, and flirts with a depression, cutting demand. But we might have hyperinflation any way, so ... inflation-adjusted gas will probably always be $4+/gallon.

Domestic energy has given not only Biden, but Granholm, the finger ... unless the adminsitration changes its tune, and adopts a more Trump-like domestic policy for the next 8 years.

That is what W. did, and Obama still leveraged, 2003+, which resulted in our Natural Gas glut of 2007-2014. That not only brought CO2 emissions down 8%, and both NOx and SOx far more down, with greatly reduced particulate matter over, but ensured coal was 'too expensive' forever, and now an 'export crop' for us.

Germany stupidly shutting down all their nukes was the best thing for US coal ... although the worst thing for Germany's environmental policies.

Gas prices won't drop below $4/gallon before 2024 ... unless the coming recession hits harder, and flirts with a depression, cutting demand. But we might have hyperinflation any way, so ... inflation-adjusted gas will probably always be $4+/gallon.

Domestic energy has given not only Biden, but Granholm, the finger ... unless the adminsitration changes its tune, and adopts a more Trump-like domestic policy for the next 8 years.

That is what W. did, and Obama still leveraged, 2003+, which resulted in our Natural Gas glut of 2007-2014. That not only brought CO2 emissions down 8%, and both NOx and SOx far more down, with greatly reduced particulate matter over, but ensured coal was 'too expensive' forever, and now an 'export crop' for us.

Germany stupidly shutting down all their nukes was the best thing for US coal ... although the worst thing for Germany's environmental policies.
Disagree. Oil prices will collapse because volume trading has been way too high for the last 2 weeks. They expected a much higher peak and didn't take into account demand collapse, so we could easily face glut once again. Food shortages and the inflation it will cause are going to cause people to reassess their spending.

Disagree. Oil prices will collapse because volume trading has been way too high for the last 2 weeks. They expected a much higher peak and didn't take into account demand collapse, so we could easily face glut once again. Food shortages and the inflation it will cause are going to cause people to reassess their spending.
We'll see. I just want gas to stay steady at $3/gallon. That will be beneficial for all.

Mike sure seems to know a lot about pet birds. Totally not consistent with the closeted homosexual persona he has already put forth******

Mike sure seems to know a lot about pet birds. Totally not consistent with the closeted homosexual persona he has already put forth******
Says the guy who’s infatuated and in love with a same sex make WC member. 🤣🤣🤣

Says the guy who’s infatuated and in love with a same sex make WC member. 🤣🤣🤣
Ah yes. Also doesn't understand the concept of men being friends so chalks it up to homosexual attraction. Please go on.

We'll see. I just want gas to stay steady at $3/gallon. That will be beneficial for all.
Of course you do. Part-time IT job in Alabama not paying well? 😂😂😂
Some people want a successful America. Weird I know
PotW!

Indeed, his 'gay bashing' might be just himself covering for himself ... kinda like the Orlando Pulse Shooter.

^^^^^sorry dude, we can't help you here with those kinds of problems. Maybe some talk therapy and medication would help.
Did someone say medication 💊 ^^^^

😂😂😂😂😂😂

1. @
    Crazyhole

I hate christmas.

They moved in with their mom in january and things have been pretty difficult between us since then. Nobody, including my wife, has been terribly supportive of what I've been dealing with this year and I've been putting on a happy face whenever I'm asked how things are, however I cry and contemplate killing myself every day.

Another strange fetish of yours, but you do you.
  1. @
    Crazyhole

I hate christmas.

They moved in with their mom in january and things have been pretty difficult between us since then. Nobody, including my wife, has been terribly supportive of what I've been dealing with this year and I've been putting on a happy face whenever I'm asked how things are, however I cry and contemplate killing myself every day.

PotW!

Indeed, his 'gay bashing' might be just himself covering for himself ... kinda like the Orlando Pulse Shooter.

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

I'm totally open to hearing how this is 'fake' too, if that's the case. Otherwise ...

I'm as Libertarian as they come, and really get on Conservatives often, as I support LGBTQIA, but ... some of the 'T' does take it a 'bit too far' for me at times. I really struggle how this is 'healthy' or 'beneficial,' compared to helping the individual 'cope' mentally until they can 'change.' Furthermore ...

Bypassing parents with young children, and even 'keeping them out of the loop' on stuff like this, makes me really worried. Reading through, the 'discomfort' and 'getting used to it' ... I just wanna just puke, even before we get to 'risks.' This is a Children's Hospital BTW. I really, really want to 'see the other side,' but am having trouble ... again ... if this is real.

How about teaching kids to 'be comfortable' with their bodies, and not risk things for 'apperances?' Don't we teach girls and women -- and those who identify as girl and women -- to ignore what others say and think, and accept what they can and cannot change, or until they can change?

I mean ... some of this stuff, I don't know ... if someone 'advised' me to do this when I was 12, 10 even 8 ... I'd probably 'just want it removed' too. Especially when I was at an age where I'm very easily 'influenced.' At some point, this borders on 'suggestive mutilation' for me, at least as a very impressionable young boy, well before I'm an adult.

Again, I'm really trying to be 'understanding,' but I'm sure some will just call me a 'bigot.' Again, it really lost me at 'discomfort' and 'risks.' Why not just let them 'exist' ... at least until they are removed later on?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm A) really glad I was born in the early '70s and B) glad I'm not a parent with a young child.

I'd want to support them all I could, but I'd also not want to feel like I wanted to kill myself if they were harmed because of stuff like this, or had irreversable damage or even surgery, only to regret it 15+ years later ... when just being supportive and telling them, "We'll get through this, but let's not make any permanent decisions until you're older, and know for yourself for sure. Until then, don't do anything out of 'emotional comfort' that will 'physically scar' or even 'hurt you.'"

I really feel for parents today. I don't think that makes me a bigot, or someone 'giving into Conservative scare tactics,' but just someone who can see 'many sides and worries' that parents have.

I'm totally open to hearing how this is 'fake' too, if that's the case. Otherwise ...

I'm as Libertarian as they come, and really get on Conservatives often, as I support LGBTQIA, but ... some of the 'T' does take it a 'bit too far' for me at times. I really struggle how this is 'healthy' or 'beneficial,' compared to helping the individual 'cope' mentally until they can 'change.' Furthermore ...

Bypassing parents with young children, and even 'keeping them out of the loop' on stuff like this, makes me really worried. Reading through, the 'discomfort' and 'getting used to it' ... I just wanna just puke, even before we get to 'risks.' This is a Children's Hospital BTW. I really, really want to 'see the other side,' but am having trouble ... again ... if this is real.

How about teaching kids to 'be comfortable' with their bodies, and not risk things for 'apperances?' Don't we teach girls and women -- and those who identify as girl and women -- to ignore what others say and think, and accept what they can and cannot change, or until they can change?

I mean ... some of this stuff, I don't know ... if someone 'advised' me to do this when I was 12, 10 even 8 ... I'd probably 'just want it removed' too. Especially when I was at an age where I'm very easily 'influenced.' At some point, this borders on 'suggestive mutilation' for me, at least as a very impressionable young boy, well before I'm an adult.

Again, I'm really trying to be 'understanding,' but I'm sure some will just call me a 'bigot.' Again, it really lost me at 'discomfort' and 'risks.' Why not just let them 'exist' ... at least until they are removed later on?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm A) really glad I was born in the early '70s and B) glad I'm not a parent with a young child.

I'd want to support them all I could, but I'd also not want to feel like I wanted to kill myself if they were harmed because of stuff like this, or had irreversable damage or even surgery, only to regret it 15+ years later ... when just being supportive and telling them, "We'll get through this, but let's not make any permanent decisions until you're older, and know for yourself for sure. Until then, don't do anything out of 'emotional comfort' that will 'physically scar' or even 'hurt you.'"

I really feel for parents today. I don't think that makes me a bigot, or someone 'giving into Conservative scare tactics,' but just someone who can see 'many sides and worries' that parents have.
^^^^^^real talk. Thank you for that.

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT