ADVERTISEMENT

LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD

Funny that Biden can call anyone stupid. Good lord! I'm more coherent after 5 hours at the bar.
At some point he's going to have a serious senior moment and totally lash out, guns ablazing. At that point, he's done.

Looks like the 2 pedo obsessed boys are at it early this morning. Hmmmm 😂😂😂

Looks like the pedos are still obsessed with pedophilia. Defense mechanism maybe?

Meh. All I see is 2 guys still obsessing over something that I went through 4 years ago. It's just weird.
Oh, you go through it every day--let's not pretend. It's ok. You can work out all your problems here with anonymous people. 🙄 🙄 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Yes, it is OK. Maybe that's what you don't get but would like to understand.
uh huh

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I'm the hero.
Yes, you’re the hero of the world to all the uneducated, celibate, poor, no ambition unemployed, losers of the world who never take a vacation, stay isolated at home and who didn’t even finish high school 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Yes, you’re the hero of the world to all the uneducated, celibate, poor, no ambition unemployed, losers of the world who never take a vacation, stay isolated at home and who didn’t even finish high school 😂😂😂😂😂
I guess he is hero to 8 more groups of people than you. :0)

goodknightfl said:

I guess he is hero to 7 more groups of people than you. :0)

goodknightfl said:
I guess he is hero to 8 more groups of people than you. :0)

LOOKS LIKE THE VILLAGE IDIOT HAD TO EDIT HIS POST BECAUSE HE COUDN’T COUNT TO 7 or 8!

THAT’S GOLDEN! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Let's just go with that. I'm that pathetic and you still feel the need to engage with me because I challenge you. Why?

• Haha
because I challenge you.
Hahahahahahahhaha!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
not only embarrassing, its sad. someone with this level of competency needs to be spending time with family, not dealing with trying to run the greatest, most powerful nation civilization will ever see.
How old are you 15? You have no concept of history and time. I'd call it hubris but it is plain ignorance. Left, right, doesn't matter to me but you have a pretty weak foundation to give opinions about anything that matters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT