ADVERTISEMENT

LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD

How old are you 15? You have no concept of history and time. I'd call it hubris but it is plain ignorance. Left, right, doesn't matter to me but you have a pretty weak foundation to give opinions about anything that matters.
which part has you all pissy?

goodknightfl said:

I guess he is hero to 7 more groups of people than you. :0)

goodknightfl said:
I guess he is hero to 8 more groups of people than you. :0)

LOOKS LIKE THE VILLAGE IDIOT HAD TO EDIT HIS POST BECAUSE HE COUDN’T COUNT TO 7 or 8!

THAT’S GOLDEN! 😂😂😂😂
No, it is deciding how to count the mindless aimless dribble you wrote.
no ambition unemployed, losers of the world who never take a vacation, stay isolated at home and who didn’t even finish high school

Reactions: Crazyhole
No, it is deciding how to count the mindless aimless dribble you wrote.
no ambition unemployed, losers of the world who never take a vacation, stay isolated at home and who didn’t even finish high school
Count? If you want to be the grammar police, fine. However, as a pool cleaner, learn the difference between criticizing grammar and counting to 7 vs 8. Imbecile.

He literally posts memes all day. He needs to look inward before calling anyone a loser.

In the history of the WC, you have NEVER POSTER ONE SINGLE BIT OF USEFUL INFORMATION. However, you post useless Twitter feeds to basically no audience 24/7
Who needs to look inward? Loser!!!!!!
😂 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣

Still waiting for the pool cleaner to address where he got his vax stats from when he said Maher was wrong.

I'm starting to think that Hunter may be the one running the Biden administration. Free crack pipes. Safe heroin dispensaries. Next up: otc Adderall.

I'm starting to think that Hunter may be the one running the Biden administration. Free crack pipes. Safe heroin dispensaries. Next up: otc Adderall.

360_F_243575043_K7ApcJZSCmAIIyodAgPmBphDv9cKblcl.jpg

Good grief...nobody says exercise. What is wrong with plant and meat diet + exercise?
They just have some weird obsession about how meat is bad for you and the planet. It's part of the great reset to reduce or eliminate beef and pork products, as dumb as that sounds.

Head of Facebooks community development team. Big LGBTQ activist.

Tell me again how the LGBT movement isn't being used to advance pedophilia.

Reactions: _glaciers

Shut down this thread because this one takes the cake. The only thing learned by this tweet is that women aren't getting enough education to do mathing

Can we get someone to admit voting for Biden was a HUUUGE mistake yet?
Well, almost all of the stock market gains are gone, gasoline is at a record high, we have the highest inflation in 40 years, empty store shelves, and are on the brink of ww3.

Coulda been worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT