ADVERTISEMENT

LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD

lol wtf is this

htdlsuvv2fy71.jpg
Love big bird. It’s little birds that are woke about vaccines that I’m not a fan of

I bet your idol as a kid was Oscar. The guy that lived in the garbage can. Amrite dear?
doesn't work on me, bud.

but if you're trying to get people riled up about a harsh reality not being taken seriously, you probably shouldn't use fictional characters and scenarios to do it.

doesn't work on me, bud.

but if you're trying to get people riled up about a harsh reality not being taken seriously, you probably shouldn't use fictional characters and scenarios to do it.
Mike has become the real life version of the citizens in Idiocracy.

doesn't work on me, bud.

Must be working pretty good since you’re responding in the trash WC on a UCF message board in the late night, right?

Nice to see that those fictional characters get you going in your 24/7 Twitter search. Must be satisfying that a person of of your stature has a reader base of 3

Last edited:
Must be working pretty good since you’re responding in the trash WC on a UCF message board in the late night, right?

Nice to see that those fictional characters get you going in your 24/7 Twitter search. Must be satisfying that a person of of your stature has a reader base of 3
lol okay

Yeah, one nerd on tiktok isnt going to make people accept pedophilia, I promise.
I'm glad that you view college professors with PhD's in pseudoscience as "nerds on TikTok"

we have to stop pretending these left-wing radicals with college degrees are worth being listened to.

He is kissing his grandson on his cheek. Anyone who thinks kissing their grandchild on the cheek is pedophillia, clearly has sex with children on their mind a lot. Seriously, you guys think about kiddie sex way to much and might need some help.
I hear ya, Cubs79. I'm guessing all of the bizarre, cringy or freaky Twitter posts put here by our Usual Suspects are intended to 'humiliate' anyone who doesn't buy into their nutjob conspiracy theories. But honestly, my reaction is: "Where in the hell do they FIND these twitter posts???!?"

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
I hear ya, Cubs79. I'm guessing all of the bizarre, cringy or freaky Twitter posts put here by our Usual Suspects are intended to 'humiliate' anyone who doesn't buy into their nutjob conspiracy theories. But honestly, my reaction is: "Where in the hell do they FIND these twitter posts???!?"

The whole qanon pedophilia angle is strange to begin with. Whoever made this the major conspiracy angle clearly has some fascination with kid sex. Reasonable people dont just assume everyone they dont like is a pedophile, so to make that the major conspiracy, someone had to be thinking a lot about child sex. But now we are at the stage where if kissing a grandchild on the cheek is pedophilia, then there are a lot of grandparents, parents, etc that apparently need to be locked up. I mean what is next? If a liberal parent changes their baby's dirty diaper are they going to be considered pedophiles too?

The whole qanon pedophilia angle is strange to begin with. Whoever made this the major conspiracy angle clearly has some fascination with kid sex.
Maybe this is a little off-topic but when I was in college, there was an anti-gay minister who dominated air time on one of my college town's free access TV channels. This crazy dude was the most passionate anti-gay Bible-thumper you could've ever imagined. But what made this guy hilarious to watch is that HE WAS CLEARLY GAY. His mannerisms and effeminate voice would have made you think you were watching an SNL skit.

In the years since then, we've heard of many anti-gay Christian leaders who got their secret gay relationships exposed. Oops.

Last edited:
Maybe this is a little off-topic but when I was in college, there was an anti-gay minister who dominated air time on one of my college town's free access TV channels. This crazy dude was the most passionate anti-gay Bible-thumpers you could've ever imagined. But what made this guy hilarious to watch is that HE WAS CLEARLY GAY. His mannerisms and effeminate voice would have made you think you were watching an SNL skit.

In the years since then, we've heard of many anti-gay Christian leaders who got their secret gay relationships exposed. Oops.

I am always suspicious of people who are overly outspoken on these types of things, like they are fighting some sort of good fight. Remember Ted Haggard? The anti-gay preacher who was very involved with Bush and the political world. And then low and behold, it was found out he was having affairs with men like it was going out of style. His whole anti-gay angle was nothing more than trying to hide who he was, because in his world, being gay wasnt going to be accepted. Often times, not always, but often, the loudest people on these types of issues tend to be covering up their own issues. If you know who the Watkins are, they are basically the father/son combo who are behind Qanon. They are both awkward and weird as hell. If someone asked for a stereotypical description of a pedophile, these dudes would fit the description to a tee. I dont know that they are pedophiles, but as fascinated with pedophilia as they are, and as socially awkward as they are, it definitely makes me wonder. And that is who all this came from. Before Qanon absolutely no one would think that a grandfather kissing his grandchild on the cheek was pedophilia.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Nobody is listening to that dude but you guys.
except his thousands of social media followers, his students, and his colleagues in academia who listened and agreed long enough for him to earn a PhD.

didn't y'all try to blame the 2016 election on social media memes?

Often times, not always, but often, the loudest people on these types of issues tend to be covering up their own issues.
true. its no secret the left is more racist (not in the funny way, in the "these are animals to advance our cause way"), prone to radical insurrection and rigging elections.

we just have like, a lot of evidence of y'all acting like pedos and its kinda hard to ignore unless you make the active effort like yourself.

Last edited:
except his thousands of social media followers, his students, and his colleagues in academia who listened and agreed long enough for him to earn a PhD.

didn't y'all try to blame the 2016 election on social media memes?

He has deleted his twitter so I dont know how many followers he had, but I am pretty doubtful an assistant professor from ODU has very many social media followers. He isnt a pop star.

His PHD is in criminal justice, so I dont know what his PHD has to do with this.

He is kissing his grandson on his cheek. Anyone who thinks kissing their grandchild on the cheek is pedophillia, clearly has sex with children on their mind a lot. Seriously, you guys think about kiddie sex way to much and might need some help.
Are you sure that is his grandson?

Are you sure that is his grandson?
Yes, and it is apparently at Beau's funeral. You guys are so demented and have sex with children on your minds so much, that now kissing a grandson on his cheek, at his dad's funeral, is pedophilia.

Yes, and it is apparently at Beau's funeral. You guys are so demented and have sex with children on your minds so much, that now kissing a grandson on his cheek, at his dad's funeral, is pedophilia.
> "noticing creepy pedo behavior from the President that receives almost non-stop TV coverage makes you a pedo"

you're not actually that retarded, right?

why does he have so many grandsons and how come so many of them are young girls?

Lots of obsessed people with pedophilia. Are you 2 going to have a baby together? Poor child
Lol. Somebody finally called you out for being a closeted homosexual and now you have to rage post about it.

Can't even make this stuff up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT