ADVERTISEMENT

LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD

Always remember RWNJ's one of your heroes married a sexual predator and your side did all of the burning and looting at the BLM rallies that were peaceful until you all showed up.

1pu355e3ck681.jpg

Reactions: Crazyhole
Gaetz is a proven pedophile, Joe and Hunter Biden are not. and Epstein committed suicide while cameras were broken and guards slept on the job.

• Haha
Reactions: _glaciers
Gaetz is a proven pedophile, Joe and Hunter Biden are not. and Epstein committed suicide while cameras were broken and guards slept on the job.
Speaking of Joe, I see that the NYT is reporting that Ashley Bidens diary is real.

Joe was showering with his pre-teen daughter and she thinks he might have molested her. That is a true story.

Reactions: _glaciers
Q was right.

What did you say??!? "Q was right"??!?

Funny, when you were asked about QAnon a while back, you claimed to know next-to-nothing about it. In fact, THIS was your response:
I keep hearing about it, but it's always just an esoteric description. I found something a while back about a guy that claims to work in the government that calls himself Q, but that's basically it. Can you tell me exactly what it is and where to find it?

What did you say??!? "Q was right"??!?

Funny, when you were asked about QAnon a while back, you claimed to know next-to-nothing about it. In fact, THIS was your response:
Yeah, and then I looked into it. I believe we had that discussion on this board.

Then you opined in the right nutjob thread.
Because it's so hard to believe that there is a group of people in power that are part of a pedophilia and child sex trafficking ring? You clearly haven't been paying attention if you think that is a conspiracy theory.

Then you opined in the right nutjob thread.
2 years ago you thought any questioning of this was "nutjob" and "whataboutism".

What do you call the supposed Ukraine interference in the US election?

What about the supposed Hunter and Joe Biden 'quid-pro-quo'?

What about Adam Schiff being the secret coordinator of the whistleblower report?

What about the Steele dossier?
here you are, still crying about President Trump.

you know what the biggest problem with trump supporters is? they see the writing on the wall too far in advance. it becomes clear when there's ****ery afoot to us normal people, and we pipe up about it too early. 100% of the time, we end up being proven right, but its usually a couple years down the road when the goalposts have shifted anyway.

the combination of emotional stability and having to go to work creates the unfortunate circumstance where they can't organize en masse to scream at the sky, just end up getting a "whoopsie we kinda messed up but we're sorry teehee" at the bottom of a WaPo/NYT article while you take your holy covid crusade to the next level to further shift the focus of something infinitely more important than the flu.

2 years ago you thought any questioning of this was "nutjob" and "whataboutism".

you know what the biggest problem with trump supporters is? they see the writing on the wall too far in advance. it becomes clear when there's ****ery afoot to us normal people, and we pipe up about it too early. 100% of the time, we end up being proven right, but its usually a couple years down the road when the goalposts have shifted anyway.

the combination of emotional stability and having to go to work creates the unfortunate circumstance where they can't organize en masse to scream at the sky, just end up getting a "whoopsie we kinda messed up but we're sorry teehee" at the bottom of a WaPo/NYT article while you take your holy covid crusade to the next level to further shift the focus of something infinitely more important than the flu.
Read this and have no little, to no idea what the hell you are saying. Would recommend next time you put down the glass and go to bed at 2:31 Am and wait until after 9 to comment.

nope, makes perfect sense.

which part do you need help with?

Some doctor thought that making a buck off someone’s body dysmorphia would be ok and she thought it might be just the thing to cure her mental health issues.
It's easy to laugh at her video, just automatically assuming that it is parody. It becomes a little bit disturbing when you realize she might not have been joking around.

Lefties are crazy 🤪
That's a good thing. The more they are allowed to destroy their own lives, the faster they will breed themselves out of existence. Quite honestly, I would encourage anyone, including children, that don't feel like God gave them the correct body to go ahead and mutilate it. Just start chopping parts off until you feel like you are what you're supposed to be.

Leftist? Check

Pedophile? Check

At what point is it not a coincidence anymore?

Transparency is bad because you'll know what's going on.

On those same lines, each school year I have asked my children's public elementary school teachers (beginning well before Covid) to share their Learning Schedule, only to be met with resistance each time. Understand, I'm not asking for their daily Lesson Plans, or even Unit Plans, just a loose schedule of topics and timeline. I simply want to be able to provide some continuity and support between our kid's school and home learning. Without knowing what is being taught, it is difficult to be proactive with their education. I been told everything from, "one doesn't exist", or "ask the principal", to "I don't feel comfortable in doing so". Now, we live in a fairly affluent community and area that recently was recognized as having one of the highest concentrations of advanced degrees in the US, so these are not schools that don't have resources to meet State DPI standards, or teachers who are underqualified.

Because I happen to have a K-12 Teaching License in FL and NC, as well as a K-12 Method's Faculty License for training education majors in NC, I had the means to be able to subvert that barrier by getting placed on the district's substitute teacher roster. From time to time, I would sub in a classroom that was the same grade level as my kids in order to find out what they were covering during that unit or quarter. But wtf reasonably has the time to do that? And in terms of equity, why should that even be necessary?

At the start of each school year, they profess that parent and home support is critical to student success. But in reality, that only comes on their terms and always at arm's length. The transparency of this bill, and school-home collaboration that would come with it for families like ours, can only be a net positive.

Reactions: sk8knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT