ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s see what Herbie’s next move is

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
Seems like he’s complying. Let’s see if he continues the UCF sort of love if we lay off the gas peddle a little. We need these guys to be on our side

He really is kinda all over the map the past few weeks. He was hoping so bad Memphis would take care of us. With us pulling that game out, coupled with his Buckeyes getting WAXED by Purdue of all teams, you can tell he's sort of confused about what to say and definitely not enjoying how things have played out so far.

Last edited:
He really is kinda all over the map the past few weeks. He was hoping so bad Memphis would take care of us. Us pulling that game out, coupled with his Buckeyes getting WAXED by Purdue of all teams, and you can tell he's sort of confused about what to say.
Maybe like most fans he's a bit superstitious. The week he trashed UCF, OhioSt gets blasted by a mediocre team.

He really is kinda all over the map the past few weeks. He was hoping so bad Memphis would take care of us. With us pulling that game out, coupled with his Buckeyes getting WAXED by Purdue of all teams, you can tell he's sort of confused about what to say and definitely not enjoying how things have played out so far.
Don’t forget his G5 darling App STATE also got waxed.

No. Not happening.

Likely? No. Probable. Absolutely. There is dysfunction there. Between the head coach and the school. The defense has some glaring holes. They were lit up by Purdue. Purdue. Nebraska has been lighting it up against REALLY bad team the last 2 weeks, but at least it looks like the lightbulb is going off a little bit more. They have confidence now. Ohio St might start pressing. It's not likely, but it's not impossible.

Reactions: ucfjosh2000
Translation:

I’m not sure what I want to do with UCF, so I’ll play the game and hold off on further bashing them until I figure it out.”
MIKESI! you running the cantina border patrol routes tomorrow knight? :) It will be a tough game....in my opinion. Temple is tough this year. (sometimes)

Reactions: Mikesi
Likely? No. Probable. Absolutely. There is dysfunction there. Between the head coach and the school. The defense has some glaring holes. They were lit up by Purdue. Purdue. Nebraska has been lighting it up against REALLY bad team the last 2 weeks, but at least it looks like the lightbulb is going off a little bit more. They have confidence now. Ohio St might start pressing. It's not likely, but it's not impossible.
Anything is possible. Probable?? Have to respectfully disagree.

7427574b5762b00e6be194fce918d08c.png

MIKESI! you running the cantina border patrol routes tomorrow knight? :) It will be a tough game....in my opinion. Temple is tough this year. (sometimes)
They have won 5 out of 6 and handed Cincinnati their first loss.

Unless disaster strikes and we have multiple screw ups. We should win.

Of course he is, Kirbie attended Nohio State.

If Ohio State wins, I’m throwing a corn cob through my TV screen

Would love to see this.

Nebraska winning is better for UCF, should help us move up. If this place is so “special” to Scott, then maybe he’ll try extra super hard to get the dub for the players he abandoned.

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/podcast/archive/_/id/20419745

3:45 mark, Herbie is worried UCF will get into the playoffs if it comes down to an undefeated UCF vs a 2-loss power 5 team since the committee started us at 12.

The dude knows his college football better than anyone, despite what we say about him, and I guarantee he was hoping/expecting UCF would be a lot lower this week.

Win out and turn the heat up on the committee. I think it's already obvious that last year is helping our cause, along with the new committee members.

There will never be a 2 loss P5 team in the playoff. There will always be at least 4 one loss or undefeated P5 teams. He has no reason to worry.
I hope you're right, but I was certainly thinking last December that if Auburn (lost close games to Clemson and LSU, beat Georgia and Alabama handily in regular season) had won SEC Championship, they would have made playoff.

There will never be a 2 loss P5 team in the playoff. There will always be at least 4 one loss or undefeated P5 teams. He has no reason to worry.
So if a team loses to the same team twice, like Memphis did to us last year, you don’t see a scenario where a P5 team gets in that way?

He seemed pretty annoyed on the show last night. His Buckeyes staying at 10 behind the likes of LSU, West Virginia, Washington St must be getting to him. I bet he thinks they should be at 6 with their talent level and definitely controlling their own destiny, but at 10 they need help.

Could he also be thinking about next week and the possibility of Gameday coming to Orlando? He just seemed ready to argue with everyone last night lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT