ADVERTISEMENT

Linkin Park Singer Commits Suicide

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin-park-singer-chester-bennington-dead-commits-suicide/
05082dc4891cbf4239358480d648223f7d838f-wm.jpg

It's got to be hard to be a rock star once the glory has faded. The high is so high that you can't really deal with the lows of middle age. The article also said he was abused when he was a child. Add to that drug and alcohol abuse. He has some serious demons. That sucks.

I never really cared for their music, but I feel for him and his family.

It's got to be hard to be a rock star once the glory has faded. The high is so high that you can't really deal with the lows of middle age. The article also said he was abused when he was a child. Add to that drug and alcohol abuse. He has some serious demons. That sucks.

I never really cared for their music, but I feel for him and his family.
Oh how sad. Some guy makes millions, gets to pick a different sex partner every night, doesn't have to worry about taking drug tests and when it stops he still has a lot of money and doesn't need to work. What a shitty life, he should just kill himself.

Oh how sad. Some guy makes millions, gets to pick a different sex partner every night, doesn't have to worry about taking drug tests and when it stops he still has a lot of money and doesn't need to work. What a shitty life, he should just kill himself.
And this is why 100% of the members of this forum think you're a fukcing piece of shit cockfart asshole.

They just released new songs too, only they had totally abandoned the idea of being a rock band

I'm going to have to put all my Linkin Park CDs on and listen to them tonight in memorial.

Oh so I'm supposed to feel sorry for some dude who offs himself leaving six kids behind. Not happening.

I'll just assume you're trolling but if not...holy wow.
So let me understand your line of thinking. This guy kills himself leaving six kids and a wife and I'm supposed to give a crap about him? Go to a cancer wing of a hospital and see people actually fighting for their lives or visit a hospice house and watch families try to cope with watching a loved one die in front of them. I've done both in the past year so forgive me for not giving a shit about some guy who kills himself not caring about those left behind.

Reactions: barrister1602
So let me understand your line of thinking. This guy kills himself leaving six kids and a wife and I'm supposed to give a crap about him? Go to a cancer wing of a hospital and see people actually fighting for their lives or visit a hospice house and watch families try to cope with watching a loved one die in front of them. I've done both in the past year so forgive me for not giving a shit about some guy who kills himself not caring about those left behind.

You obviously have NO IDEA how a human mind works. You know who I feel sorry for? Someone who has to put up with that kind of thinking. Jesus.

Reactions: jetsaholic
You obviously have NO IDEA how a human mind works. You know who I feel sorry for? Someone who has to put up with that kind of thinking. Jesus.
So you know why he killed himself? As for who you fell sorry for, If they don't think like you, you've proven you don't care.

Evidently it's only 100% of members of this board who aren't clinically brain dead.
Not sure how I will manage through your insults, I can only hope to persevere, stay strong and focused and fight through your judgement of me.

Perhaps if he had recognized himself as a White man, instead of chasing the multicultural rainbow, he might still be alive right now, with people who loved him. My heart goes out to his family.

Reactions: barrister1602
You know, I can't imagine the circumstances that would surround anyone to take their life. Just don't get it. Some people who seem to have the entire world at their hands don't feel the desire to live in it any longer. It's pretty sad, really.

It's almost as sad as to how shitty mod @brahmanknight continues to let piece of shit Pain post in here. Does he have to say the N word before you'll ban him or is that line ok too?

You know, I can't imagine the circumstances that would surround anyone to take their life. Just don't get it. Some people who seem to have the entire world at their hands don't feel the desire to live in it any longer. It's pretty sad, really.

It's almost as sad as to how shitty mod @brahmanknight continues to let piece of shit Pain post in here. Does he have to say the N word before you'll ban him or is that line ok too?
Agreed. Suffocation ranks up there with burning alive as the worst way to go. I can't understand how someone would do it. But I think that's the point. Unless you have gone through a bout of severe depression, you really have no way of relating to what they are going through.

On a similar and possibly more relatable note, if you've ever had a friend/family member with General Anxiety go through a panic attack, the thoughts that race through their mind are completely irrational. But it's also caused by brain chemical imbalances and an inability to turn off the adrenaline flow. Basically, they are the victim of their own mind and have a very limited ability to control it without help. I believe the same to be true with depression. Without help, the odds are not good.

Agreed. Suffocation ranks up there with burning alive as the worst way to go. I can't understand how someone would do it. But I think that's the point. Unless you have gone through a bout of severe depression, you really have no way of relating to what they are going through.

On a similar and possibly more relatable note, if you've ever had a friend/family member with General Anxiety go through a panic attack, the thoughts that race through their mind are completely irrational. But it's also caused by brain chemical imbalances and an inability to turn off the adrenaline flow. Basically, they are the victim of their own mind and have a very limited ability to control it without help. I believe the same to be true with depression. Without help, the odds are not good.

No, surely they are just selfish pricks who only care about themselves and deserve no sympathy. Sir gal and boob said so.

Am I the only one who knows Sir G is the human incarnation of Sol Rosenberg from the Jerky Boys: "a frail, insecure, male middle-aged to elderly New York Jew who suffers from various, and often comical problems and ailments. Somewhat childish in his demeanor, Sol seeks treatment for problems ranging from genital warts to a fear of his own shadow."
The only way Sir G escapes from his life long nightmare of being the actual incarnation of EVERY Billy Crystal character is to lash out on this message board and try to make us all believe his is wealthy and powerful.

Am I the only one who knows Sir G is the human incarnation of Sol Rosenberg from the Jerky Boys: "a frail, insecure, male middle-aged to elderly New York Jew who suffers from various, and often comical problems and ailments. Somewhat childish in his demeanor, Sol seeks treatment for problems ranging from genital warts to a fear of his own shadow."
The only way Sir G escapes from his life long nightmare of being the actual incarnation of EVERY Billy Crystal character is to lash out on this message board and try to make us all believe his is wealthy and powerful.
Wow....the fact that Chemmie hates Sir G makes me like Sir G even more.

Wow....the fact that Chemmie hates Sir G makes me like Sir G even more.
Don't you have another post to make about masturbating or boobs or some other profound subject? The 14-year old in me finds those posts extremely impressive. He thinks you're the coolest.

No, surely they are just selfish pricks who only care about themselves and deserve no sympathy. Sir gal and boob said so.
yea because 6 kids, a wife, mother/father, family members, and friends get to live the rest of their lives wondering what else they couldve done to prevent this or wondering if they somehow caused it.

yea, we should feel so sorry for him...

yea because 6 kids, a wife, mother/father, family members, and friends get to live the rest of their lives wondering what else they couldve done to prevent this or wondering if they somehow caused it.

yea, we should feel so sorry for him...

I'm glad it's so simple for you. You do know that it's possible to BE SYMPATHETIC TOWARD THOSE who have severe depression that lead to suicidal tendencies, yes? I get it: he left behind a coterie of people who are affected by what he did. It's horrible for them. Like said, I can't pretend to understand what would lead to suicide and I pray I never go down that road.

I'm glad it's so simple for you. You do know that it's possible to BE SYMPATHETIC TOWARD THOSE who have severe depression that lead to suicidal tendencies, yes? I get it: he left behind a coterie of people who are affected by what he did. It's horrible for them. Like said, I can't pretend to understand what would lead to suicide and I pray I never go down that road.
Yea because I know first hand how a suicide can affect a family. **** THAT POS.

Another example of right-wingers complete ignorance of science and education. Nothing really new to see here. They revel in their stupidity.

I had some issues with bad anxiety 7 or 8 years ago that lasted a year or so. Panic attacks are the worst and would occur for seemingly no reason in random places. I don't wish that on anyone. You don't understand what's going on but the feeling of dread is there anyways. You can tell yourself it's all in your head, people can tell you it's all in your head, that doesn't help.

As do I. You're not the only one. Again, it's not so binary.

That POS? How Christian of you.
not a christian and have never claimed to be. yea, i should feel completely sympathetic to a guy who literally cared so little for his friends and family that he would voluntarily make them suffer for years to come.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT