ADVERTISEMENT

Linkin Park Singer Commits Suicide

not a christian and have never claimed to be. yea, i should feel completely sympathetic to a guy who literally cared so little for his friends and family that he would voluntarily make them suffer for years to come.

Then don't feel sympathy. It's clear your mind is made up. No sense in wasting any further time on this.

not a christian and have never claimed to be. yea, i should feel completely sympathetic to a guy who literally cared so little for his friends and family that he would voluntarily make them suffer for years to come.

I'm sensing some anger - from what sounds like personal experience. It's a form of grief, so it's understandable.

I had some issues with bad anxiety 7 or 8 years ago that lasted a year or so. Panic attacks are the worst and would occur for seemingly no reason in random places. I don't wish that on anyone. You don't understand what's going on but the feeling of dread is there anyways. You can tell yourself it's all in your head, people can tell you it's all in your head, that doesn't help.
I'm glad it was temporary for you. I've never had one but I have a close friend who would get panic attacks on a consistent basis. It was completely debilitating. They finally got medicine to take daily to control it and they're much better. I can't imagine someone having that condition and not being able to get the medicine to help control it.

Suicide survivors have said this is the exact opposite what what is going through their heads at the time. They honestly truly believe their friends and family don't want them there will be better without them. It's a mental sickness. Not a zero sum game. It is possible to feel sorry for the deceased and their family.

Suicide survivors have said this is the exact opposite what what is going through their heads at the time. They honestly truly believe their friends and family don't want them there will be better without them. It's a mental sickness. Not a zero sum game. It is possible to feel sorry for the deceased and their family.

Exactly. To say suicide is a selfish choice is not only flat-out wrong, it's utterly stupid.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I'm glad it was temporary for you. I've never had one but I have a close friend who would get panic attacks on a consistent basis. It was completely debilitating. They finally got medicine to take daily to control it and they're much better. I can't imagine someone having that condition and not being able to get the medicine to help control it.

I've had two panic/anxiety attacks. Before them, I thought the same idiotic thoughts as Sir G, Boob, and Wayne on this issue. After them, my life and way of thinking completely changed. It is amazing what your body can do to you that you have no control over.

Am I the only one who knows Sir G is the human incarnation of Sol Rosenberg from the Jerky Boys: "a frail, insecure, male middle-aged to elderly New York Jew who suffers from various, and often comical problems and ailments. Somewhat childish in his demeanor, Sol seeks treatment for problems ranging from genital warts to a fear of his own shadow."
The only way Sir G escapes from his life long nightmare of being the actual incarnation of EVERY Billy Crystal character is to lash out on this message board and try to make us all believe his is wealthy and powerful.

Chemmie, I've said it many times, you are the one that continually likes to act rich and brag about your worldly travels and five star dinners. What I really appreciate about you is you're as predictable as the sunrise. You are the pure definition of the liberal left. You're anti-semitic, look no further than every post you have posted about me in the past five years, you always have my religion in the post, why? When I speak about you I don't post about your religious beliefs, I just call you a fat hipster douchebag who does not walk the walk of what they preach. I don't need to meet you once to know exactly who you are and what you are. You go around the world talking about the ugly American, all the while, you're entire existence is the definition of the ugly American. One that adds nothing to society but never shuts up about what others should do for society. As for being "frail," I guess anyone standing next to you would look frail.

I've had two panic/anxiety attacks. Before them, I thought the same idiotic thoughts as Sir G, Boob, and Wayne on this issue. After them, my life and way of thinking completely changed. It is amazing what your body can do to you that you have no control over.
Do you know for a fact that he killed himself because of a panic attack or was the guy stoned or high tripping on something. Now once it comes out that he most likely was on something, the next defense for this moron will be addiction is a disease. Please stop with your nonsense about panic attacks, obviously you didn't kill yourself. Nearly one sixth of the American population is on some type of psychotropic drug, how many of those are killing themselves?

Do you know for a fact that he killed himself because of a panic attack or was the guy stoned or high tripping on something. Now once it comes out that he most likely was on something, the next defense for this moron will be addiction is a disease. Please stop with your nonsense about panic attacks, obviously you didn't kill yourself. Nearly one sixth of the American population is on some type of psychotropic drug, how many of those are killing themselves?
You are dense.

Because I don't agree with you, got it.
No, because you lack reading comprehension.

No one said anxiety caused him to commit suicide. It was just a conversation about how your brain can work against you. The guy was likely depressed, anxious, high as a kite, or all of the above.

No one said anxiety caused him to commit suicide. It was just a conversation about how your brain can work against you. The guy was likely depressed, anxious, high as a kite, or all of the above.

Trying to use logic when explaining something to gal?

Boldmovecotton.jpg

Addiction is a disease. I have a borderline addictive personality and it runs in my family, addiction isn't as easy as, oh, let me just stop.

Don't you have another post to make about masturbating or boobs or some other profound subject? The 14-year old in me finds those posts extremely impressive. He thinks you're the coolest.
Your wife is also impressed with me. Of course you already knew that since you watched us from the corner of the bedroom fapn your tiny wee wee.

Another example of right-wingers complete ignorance of science and education. Nothing really new to see here. They revel in their stupidity.
Didnt you say that you are on anti-depressants? Seems like all the libs on here are the ones with depression and anxiety issues. Guess it really is true....liberalism is a mental disease.

Last edited:
Addiction is a disease. I have a borderline addictive personality and it runs in my family, addiction isn't as easy as, oh, let me just stop.
That is such bullshit, everyone has an addictive personality of sorts. If I started shooting up heroine I'm quite sure I would get addicted to it. It's called decisions, make good ones and chances are you don't get addicted to drugs. I can understand the addiction to pain killers to a point but even that should to happen unless one is too young to understand the consequences. Saying you have an addictive personality trait and using it as an excuse after the fact is weakness nothing more.

Reactions: barrister1602

Everyone at some point gets depressed, everyone at some point get anxious the wildcard you put on there is high as a kite. I'm willing to bet that he was and if so is the reason I posted my original post. Idiots get high and kill themselves and I should feel sorry for them no, I feel sorry for the six year old boy or girl that just lost their father. Liberals on this board will cry for the father, screw him, he will never see the mess he left in his self pity wake.

That is such bullshit, everyone has an addictive personality of sorts. If I started shooting up heroine I'm quite sure I would get addicted to it. It's called decisions, make good ones and chances are you don't get addicted to drugs. I can understand the addiction to pain killers to a point but even that should to happen unless one is too young to understand the consequences. Saying you have an addictive personality trait and using it as an excuse after the fact is weakness nothing more.
Preach!!! All this disorder bullchit are excuses for weak minds ..... and beta males.

Oh, I forgot...science isn't real. [eyeroll]

Everyone at some point gets depressed, everyone at some point get anxious the wildcard you put on there is high as a kite. I'm willing to bet that he was and if so is the reason I posted my original post. Idiots get high and kill themselves and I should feel sorry for them no, I feel sorry for the six year old boy or girl that just lost their father. Liberals on this board will cry for the father, screw him, he will never see the mess he left in his self pity wake.

There's a huge difference between clinical depression and the funk that most people experience. C'mon Sir G, you know better than that.

I LOVE SHOOTING HEROINES!!!

Yes I corrected you. Deal with with it.

Aw, did your triple fried stuffed Spanish duck take too long to be served?

Libs love science, except when it comes to gender.

That is fresh coming from someone that thinks transgender is a legit argument.

We have been blessed yet again with the two greatest minds of our generation weighing in on a subject in which they are clearly experts in their field. Truly world Peace is just around the corner with these two modern day Einstein's finally setting the record straight and correcting hundreds of thousands of trained professionals.

I eagerly await the next trailer park proclamation, personally I'm hoping for them to recrown phrenology as the authority on mental abilities. Please continue to share your obviously enormous intellect with us mere mortals.

Aw, did your triple fried stuffed Spanish duck take too long to be served?
No. Actually, my wife had a medical emergency that was extremely painful and could have killed her had we not acted as quickly as we did.
It was possibly at that moment when I realized being a neanderthal frat boy who wanted to stick my dick in everything wasn't that cool.

Hybrid Theory was one of my favorite CDs in college. No other album was any decent and I tuned out after that one.

Death sucks and sadly in suicide cases, it's the survivors (family and friends) that now have to endure life long pain.

Suicide never solves anything...as those left behind have to deal with guilt and ask why.

Death sucks and sadly in suicide cases, it's the survivors (family and friends) that now have to endure life long pain.

Suicide never solves anything...as those left behind have to deal with guilt and ask why.
Exactly. You cant just succeed at suicide and let them know how it worked out. Death is kinda final.

No. Actually, my wife had a medical emergency that was extremely painful and could have killed her had we not acted as quickly as we did.
It was possibly at that moment when I realized being a neanderthal frat boy who wanted to stick my dick in everything wasn't that cool.

I may be inclined to feel sorry for you if you weren't such a raging prick.

Exactly. You cant just succeed at suicide and let them know how it worked out. Death is kinda final.

That's why suicide is a very selfish act...because its everyone else that is stuck with that burden for the rest of their lives.

We have been blessed yet again with the two greatest minds of our generation weighing in on a subject in which they are clearly experts in their field. Truly world Peace is just around the corner with these two modern day Einstein's finally setting the record straight and correcting hundreds of thousands of trained professionals.

I eagerly await the next trailer park proclamation, personally I'm hoping for them to recrown phrenology as the authority on mental abilities. Please continue to share your obviously enormous intellect with us mere mortals.
Nice little tirade but you as normal provides nothing to the debate. Did science find a new gender for humans while I was sleeping last night.

Nice little tirade but you as normal provides nothing to the debate. Did science find a new gender for humans while I was sleeping last night.

Transgender isn't a gender. When someone who is transgender transitions, they are becoming the opposite gender, not transgender. So, as a guy, if I wanted to be a woman, I may say I am a trans woman (to let people know I am trans) but the ultimate goal (what you would check on a demographic survey) would be woman.

I just lost a friend of 15 years to an apparent suicide Thursday. I know she had issues, tried to help, as did many of her friends and family. I don't really know how I feel about it. Varies from deep anger for a selfish act, to sadness for her daughters, to failure on my part as to how I could have potentially helped more so that this didn't happen. It is all very confusing. I can understand why people have mixed feelings of sympathy/anger. Wish I could put it into simple black and white opinions. Only black and white opinion I have right now is that Sir G can go **** himself for being a callous self-righteous cocksplat.

A lot of slow people in here have no understanding of mental illness and related issues. Money/fame doesn't solve or address depression or other mental health issues. Some real dummies in here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT