ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Fab just found a new place to live

This guy brought the lulz.

Really enjoyed seeing a fresh dose of Cooler insanity from the latest nut visitor to the board.

Originally posted by UCFEE:

You're not the "meathead" you pretend to be online. You're just some goof with major issues and anger problems. I do hope I get a chance to shake your hand someday.
No, he really is that meathead.
He's a SigEp and still wears spiked hair and those wire-rimmed sunglasses all the bros have. I bet he has a tribal tattoo, too.

Originally posted by chemmie:

You're not the "meathead" you pretend to be online. You're just some goof with major issues and anger problems. I do hope I get a chance to shake your hand someday.
He's a SigEp and still wears spiked hair and those wire-rimmed sunglasses all the bros have. I bet he has a tribal tattoo, too.
roll.r191677.gif

Let's see- not a SigEp. Do not have "spiked hair". Not a tattoo on my body.

Don't hate just because you're out of shape and drive a Prius.

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:
Originally posted by chemmie:

roll.r191677.gif

Let's see- not a SigEp. Do not have "spiked hair". Not a tattoo on my body.

Don't hate just because you're out of shape and drive a Prius.
But you wear the sunglasses!!! A-HAAAAA!!!!!!!

...and your hair is spiked on your facebook picture, BRO.

Of all the poo that's been slung in this thread, I'm the one with issues? Riiiight.

Seems like the issues are around people tying so much of their identity to a political ideology that any statement painting it in a negative light results in them starting a war of words... Especially when this person is going on 40k posts and has been around here just as long as I have.

And BTW, with some people joking about killing yourself is about equivalent to joking about someone's kid drowning in a back yard pool. Some of you guys are the biggest assholes I've ever seen.

This post was edited on 4/2 3:50 PM by UCFEE

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Of all the poo that's been slung in this thread, I'm the one with issues? Riiiight.

Seems like the issues are around people tying so much of their identity to a political ideology that any statement painting it in a negative light results in them starting a war of words... Especially when this person is going on 40k posts and has been around here just as long as I have.

And BTW, with some people joking about killing yourself is about equivalent to joking about someone's kid drowning in a back yard pool. Some of you guys are the biggest assholes I've ever seen.

For eff's sakes you can't kill yourself by tasing your testicles. Go try it. I am sure it will hurt loads, but it won't kill you. It is called satire.

You are just upset because I found that chink in your armor that makes you feel inadequate. I will tell you mine. It is that I can't salsa like those Spanish girls in Miami. I get out there and shake my ass, but I just don't have the sexy hips like they do.

And hey there is nothing wrong with being an EE. Some of my best friends are EE's. Wait that doesn't sound quite appropriate.

Originally posted by Game_Day_Sports:

For eff's sakes you can't kill yourself by tasing your testicles. Go try it. I am sure it will hurt loads, but it won't kill you. It is called satire.

You are just upset because I found that chink in your armor that makes you feel inadequate. I will tell you mine. It is that I can't salsa like those Spanish girls in Miami. I get out there and shake my ass, but I just don't have the sexy hips like they do.

And hey there is nothing wrong with being an EE. Some of my best friends are EE's. Wait that doesn't sound quite appropriate.
LkQG9KY.gif

This post was edited on 4/2 5:09 PM by OlearyLookAlike

Originally posted by OlearyLookAlike:

ec

This post was edited on 4/2 5:09 PM by OlearyLookAlike
Now that's funny.
roll.r191677.gif

Here's your first step to self help: stop taking what's written on a jackoff message board seriously.

For f*ck's sake.

Originally posted by MACHater02:
Originally posted by Bob the Knight:
Like Jim Crow laws?

Posted from Rivals Mobile
That was prior to the parties flipping, nice try.
Interesting, I was watching a story on Frank Sinatra and his son was telling the story about how close Frank was with Sammy Davis Jr. The son went on to say that Sinatra was also close to JFK and JFK told Sinatra that he could not bring Sammy with him to any of the Kennedy functions. I wonder if that was after the flipping as you say.

You can't get remarried in the Catholic Church if you've had a divorce. You can't even get communion.
Yup, but can get an annulment for a marriage that you were in for 12 years and had two kids. Money talks in the Catholic religion.

Originally posted by Sir Galahad:

You can't get remarried in the Catholic Church if you've had a divorce. You can't even get communion.

Yup, but can get an annulment for a marriage that you were in for 12 years and had two kids. Money talks in the Catholic religion.
Whatever. You're a stereotyping bigot. It talks in any religion you hater of Catholics.

Originally posted by fabknight:

Whatever. You're a stereotyping bigot. It talks in any religion you hater of Catholics.
Unfortunately he is SirG is correct. I know of a family who was married for 25 years, had 5 kids and the father was a raging alcoholic and womanizer. He also basically paid for the church's existence. Got an annulment and not from the local parish, but from the bishop.

Historically, there are examples where the failings of men in power in the catholic church hierarchy were exploited by those with money. Catholics are no more or no less immune to those issues than any other group of people though.

Unfortunately he is SirG is correct. I know of a family who was married for 25 years, had 5 kids and the father was a raging alcoholic and womanizer. He also basically paid for the church's existence. Got an annulment and not from the local parish, but from the bishop.

Historically, there are examples where the failings of men in power in the catholic church hierarchy were exploited by those with money. Catholics are no more or no less immune to those issues than any other group of people though.
I watched it first hand through my brother in law. He was married 12 years and two kids and the wife wanted out. Three years later she wants to get remarried in a church so she gets the annulment. The best part was they were still in a custody court case and my brother in law used it against her. He won custody and the judge was great, he said how do you have two kids if you have never been married and he awarded custody to the father. I was there as a witness for the brother in law and started laughing in court.

Originally posted by MACHater02:
Like Jim Crow laws?

That was prior to the parties flipping, nice try.
Interesting, I was watching a story on Frank Sinatra and his son was telling the story about how close Frank was with Sammy Davis Jr. The son went on to say that Sinatra was also close to JFK and JFK told Sinatra that he could not bring Sammy with him to any of the Kennedy functions. I wonder if that was after the flipping as you say.
roll.r191677.gif

Well, I guess that settles it, then! Sinatra, a known flaming racist, had a black friend (so, he isn't racist anymore) and says JFK was a racist...
Congratulations on debunking 60 years of empirical evidence! Great work, Watson!

its fine until he points out an issue (and not the biggest issue) in the catholic church...amiright?

Originally posted by Dmarino110:

its fine until he points out an issue (and not the biggest issue) in the catholic church...amiright?
One of the beauties of Catholicism is that you can pick and choose the rules you want to follow. No one really takes any of this shit seriously. Fab is a veritable poster boy for debauchery and sin.

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:

One of the beauties of Catholicism is that you can pick and choose the rules you want to follow. No one really takes any of this shit seriously. Fab is a veritable poster boy for debauchery and sin.
Absolution is such a wonderful thing. You should take advantage of it, in fact, since I'm a charitable Catholic, I'll schedule you an appointment with Father Dom if you'd like.

Oh look, more bigotry that everyone is OK with because it's not the latest faux rage in the media.

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:

Absolution is such a wonderful thing. You should take advantage of it, in fact, since I'm a charitable Catholic, I'll schedule you an appointment with Father Dom if you'd like.
I GOT SOMETHING YOU CAN ABSOLVE RIGHT HERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh memories....back in the days before this place was fully consumed with insufferable hypocrisy and lies of Mr. Chicken and Shookster.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Ahhh memories....back in the days before this place was fully consumed with insufferable hypocrisy and lies of Mr. Chicken and Shookster.

Ahhh, Fibbin' Fab has crawled out of his hole to express his sadness about the loss of "the good ole days" before him and his buddies got challenged for the nonsense they mostly post here.

Lol. Fibbin' Fab...funny one, Shuckbucket. Seems you're channelling your inner Trump. It's a start.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT