ADVERTISEMENT

Mad Dog out...

Can you imagine being stupid enough to support the Obama admin? An utter dumpster fire of an administration. 10 trillion dollar deficit, provoking Russia towards war, advocating for the death of innocent Syrians, outright nepotism with his utterly unqualified wife (husband?) scattered throughout our government.

What a total embarrassment to the United States of America.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Can you imagine being stupid enough to support the Obama admin? An utter dumpster fire of an administration. 10 trillion dollar deficit, provoking Russia towards war, advocating for the death of innocent Syrians, outright nepotism with his utterly unqualified wife (husband?) scattered throughout our government.

What a total embarrassment to the United States of America.
dont forget about allowing the russians to meddle in our elections but doing nothing about it.

dont forget about allowing the russians to meddle in our elections but doing nothing about it.
The irony is that if he had stepped in, you and your buddies would have been Johnny-on-the-spot here charging the President was attempting to ‘sway the outcome.’

Reactions: MACHater02
The irony is that if he had stepped in, you and your buddies would have been Johnny-on-the-spot here charging the President was attempting to ‘sway the outcome.’

No, not really. We'd just assume they were doing the job they were supposed to be doing all along.

And why was this thread worthlessly bumped anyways?

No, not really. We'd just assume they were doing the job they were supposed to be doing all along.

And why was this thread worthlessly bumped anyways?
Actually it's well documented that Mitch McConnell refused to make a joint statement about election interference with Obama during the election.

Actually it's well documented that Mitch McConnell refused to make a joint statement about election interference with Obama during the election.

lol if by "well documented" you mean something that Joe Biden claimed after the election was over, sure. And correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't every agency of law enforcement under the direction and leadership of Obama? Whose job would it have been to deter Russian interference from actually happening?

Not to mention that even after the fact Obama was indifferent and thought he did everything he could (lol)

Obama himself said in December 2016 that he wasn't convinced that he should have done anything different.

"There have been folks out there who suggest somehow if we went out there and made big announcements and thumped our chests about a bunch of stuff, that somehow it would potentially spook the Russians," he said. "I think it doesn't read the thought process in Russia very well."

Maybe Obama was reluctant to do much here since he knew that the HRC campaign was peddling a Russian Government disinformation dossier around and feeding it to his own FBI for usage to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign? It would have been awfully inconvenient if he came out and got vocal about the Russians only to have them prove that the Democrats had been using a propaganda document that they produced all this time, hmm?

I always get a kick out of our resident Trumpsters whining about the FBI—gasp—‘spying’ on the Trump campaign. What bullsh*t!

First off, you don’t play political games to obtain a FISA warrant. They were issued by Republican judges for crying out loud. Second, the fact that they directly led to indictments and convictions speaks for itself.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Actually, the Obama administration was in cohorts with the Russians back in 2012 when it came to saying one thing to the American people, but something else privately to the Russians.

No one in the US media likes to bring that up, but it's actually even worse than what Trump is being charged with as a candidate. That's why they are trying to get the Trump administration during the short period when he was 'President Elect.'

Sure glad we have CHAOS as our secdef during this troubling time. Oh wait I mean sure glad we have anyone as our secdef...errr I mean.

Another awesome fuking job of this shitstain joke of an administration.

Don't need him. Trump's handling everything, like when CJH runs the team and the offense.

Sorry, don't mean to break up this cycle of crying and whining about Trump but what exactly is your big issue with our current DefSec?

He's a West Point grad, Harvard grad, and has a PhD from George Washington. He was a decorated soldier who served over 10 years in the 101st Airborne and served during the 1st Gulf War.

Not good enough for you or something?

Sorry, don't mean to break up this cycle of crying and whining about Trump but what exactly is your big issue with our current DefSec?

He's a West Point grad, Harvard grad, and has a PhD from George Washington. He was a decorated soldier who served over 10 years in the 101st Airborne and served during the 1st Gulf War.

Not good enough for you or something?

Sounds like you are describing Pete Buttigieg, the same guy who you whine like a little bitch about on a daily basis.

Reactions: MACHater02
Lol! Bob Gates retired and promptly wrote a book bashing Obama and his leadership.
Omigod, I admire Republican, Bob Gates!!! How stupidly non-partisan of me, huh???!?!!!!!

For what it's worth, I would wonder about any Secretary who wasn't upset over cuts to his department's budget.

Mad Dog is refusing to speak poorly of the President while he is on-tour.

You should actually read the book.

lol anyone notice that the whiny butthurt lefties who gleefully gloated when Mattis dinged Trump, haven't noticed him absolutely trashing Biden and Obama?

“I found him an admirable and amiable man. But he was past the point where he was willing to entertain a ‘good idea.’ He didn’t want to hear more; he wanted our forces out of Iraq. Whatever path led there fastest, he favored,” Mattis writes. “He exuded the confidence of a man whose mind was made up, perhaps even indifferent to considering the consequences were he judging the situation incorrectly.”

Biden reassured Mattis that Maliki wouldn’t eject all American troops from the country.

“Maliki wants us to stick around, because he does not see a future in Iraq otherwise,” Biden said. “I’ll bet you my vice presidency.”

Mattis doesn’t say whether he tried to collect on that bet. As he writes, “In October 2011, Prime Minister Maliki and President Obama agreed that all U.S. forces would leave at the end of the year.”

Mattis’ warnings proved prescient, as Maliki, free of American influence, went after Sunni politicians and districts, alienating a third of the country. “Iraq slipped back into escalating violence. It was like watching a car wreck in slow motion,” Mattis writes. A Sunni revolt and a weak Iraqi Army allowed al Qaeda-aligned terrorists to return in 2014, calling themselves the Islamic State.

Oh and while lefties were cheering Mattis when he resigned over a simple policy dispute with Trump, they also seem to have forgotten that Obama fired Mattis since he was trying to instill reality into an Admin that had no desire to listen.

Mattis summarizes his time commanding CENTCOM, overseeing military operations in the Middle East and Central Asia until Obama fired him, in harsh terms: “It was to be a time when I would witness duty and deceit, courage and cowardice, and, ultimately, strategic frustration.” The general was in charge of two wars, in Iraq and Afghanistan, though one ended on his watch — or so the president said. …

The White House “dealt with Iraq as a ‘one-off,’ as if the pullout of our troops there would have no regional implications, reinforcing our allies’ fears that we were abandoning them. I argued strongly that any vacuum left in our wake would be filled by Sunni terrorists and Iran.”

Mattis believes he was vindicated by events. Obama declared the war over, but “Iraq slipped back into escalating violence. It was like watching a car wreck in slow motion,” Mattis says. “All of this was predicted — and preventable.”

Obama made “catastrophic decisions” in Iraq, Mattis concludes. And he did so because he ignored the advice coming from multiple military and civilian advisers, thinking he knew better than all of them.

“At the top, then as now, there was an aura of omniscience. The assessments of the intelligence community, our diplomats, and our military had been excluded from the decision-making circle,” Mattis writes.
Oh, and since @DaShuckster is apparently a big Bob Gates fan, here's Gates absolutely trashing the current DNC front runner:

“I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” Gates writes, according to a New York Times review of the book posted Tuesday.

Damn. So I can't admire Obama AND his former Secretaries of Defense?

Jeeez, does this mean I have to 'pick sides' regarding members of our Founding Fathers too???!?!?!?!?!

Damn. So I can't admire Obama AND his former Secretaries of Defense?

Jeeez, does this mean I have to 'pick sides' regarding members of our Founding Fathers too???!?!?!?!?!

lol how convenient for you to omit the fact that Mattis also trashed the current DNC front runner for President.

You clowns hailed the Obama Admin as the "foreign policy good ole days" yet selectively ignore everything to the contrary.

lol how convenient for you to omit the fact that Mattis also trashed the current DNC front runner for President.

You clowns hailed the Obama Admin as the "foreign policy good ole days" yet selectively ignore everything to the contrary.
Clearly you believe it is impossible to like, respect, or...gasp!...even admire...someone who doesn't share your political views.

You're an example of tribalism at its 'finest.'

You should actually read the book.

lol anyone notice that the whiny butthurt lefties who gleefully gloated when Mattis dinged Trump, haven't noticed him absolutely trashing Biden and Obama?

“I found him an admirable and amiable man. But he was past the point where he was willing to entertain a ‘good idea.’ He didn’t want to hear more; he wanted our forces out of Iraq. Whatever path led there fastest, he favored,” Mattis writes. “He exuded the confidence of a man whose mind was made up, perhaps even indifferent to considering the consequences were he judging the situation incorrectly.”

Biden reassured Mattis that Maliki wouldn’t eject all American troops from the country.

“Maliki wants us to stick around, because he does not see a future in Iraq otherwise,” Biden said. “I’ll bet you my vice presidency.”

Mattis doesn’t say whether he tried to collect on that bet. As he writes, “In October 2011, Prime Minister Maliki and President Obama agreed that all U.S. forces would leave at the end of the year.”

Mattis’ warnings proved prescient, as Maliki, free of American influence, went after Sunni politicians and districts, alienating a third of the country. “Iraq slipped back into escalating violence. It was like watching a car wreck in slow motion,” Mattis writes. A Sunni revolt and a weak Iraqi Army allowed al Qaeda-aligned terrorists to return in 2014, calling themselves the Islamic State.

Oh and while lefties were cheering Mattis when he resigned over a simple policy dispute with Trump, they also seem to have forgotten that Obama fired Mattis since he was trying to instill reality into an Admin that had no desire to listen.

Mattis summarizes his time commanding CENTCOM, overseeing military operations in the Middle East and Central Asia until Obama fired him, in harsh terms: “It was to be a time when I would witness duty and deceit, courage and cowardice, and, ultimately, strategic frustration.” The general was in charge of two wars, in Iraq and Afghanistan, though one ended on his watch — or so the president said. …

The White House “dealt with Iraq as a ‘one-off,’ as if the pullout of our troops there would have no regional implications, reinforcing our allies’ fears that we were abandoning them. I argued strongly that any vacuum left in our wake would be filled by Sunni terrorists and Iran.”

Mattis believes he was vindicated by events. Obama declared the war over, but “Iraq slipped back into escalating violence. It was like watching a car wreck in slow motion,” Mattis says. “All of this was predicted — and preventable.”

Obama made “catastrophic decisions” in Iraq, Mattis concludes. And he did so because he ignored the advice coming from multiple military and civilian advisers, thinking he knew better than all of them.

“At the top, then as now, there was an aura of omniscience. The assessments of the intelligence community, our diplomats, and our military had been excluded from the decision-making circle,” Mattis writes.
Oh, and since @DaShuckster is apparently a big Bob Gates fan, here's Gates absolutely trashing the current DNC front runner:

“I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” Gates writes, according to a New York Times review of the book posted Tuesday.
Ive read Gates’ book.
Please post quotes from Gates book trashing Obama that you referenced in your original post.

Clearly you believe it is impossible to like, respect, or...gasp!...even admire...someone who doesn't share your political views.

You're an example of tribalism at its 'finest.'

You used Mattis to trash Trump but you’ve ignored his trashing of Biden in a much more direct fashion. Not a single thing from you prior about what Mattis thought about that Admin.

So let’s be honest- none of you give a shit what Mattis thought. He gave you a temporary political football to kick around so you did, until now when you are doing everything possible to ignore the fact that he utterly trashed Biden and your golden boy Obama

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51463/bombshell-mattis-says-obama-refused-respond-irans-ashe-schow

seems like we are taking mattis as gospel. i guess we really should look down on obama now...

“Attorney General Eric Holder said the bombing plot was ‘directed and approved by elements of the Iranian government and, specifically, senior members of the Qods Force.’ The Qods were the Special Operations Force of the Revolutionary Guards, reporting to the top of the Iranian government,” Mattis writes in his book.
“In my view, we had to hold Iran to account and strike back when attacked. But there was a reason for the administration’s restraint,” Mattis writes. “The administration was secretly negotiating with Iran, although I was not privy to the details at the time.”Those “secret” negotiations would eventually become the Iran Deal, which President Donald Trump withdrew from in 2018.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51463/bombshell-mattis-says-obama-refused-respond-irans-ashe-schow

seems like we are taking mattis as gospel. i guess we really should look down on obama now...

“Attorney General Eric Holder said the bombing plot was ‘directed and approved by elements of the Iranian government and, specifically, senior members of the Qods Force.’ The Qods were the Special Operations Force of the Revolutionary Guards, reporting to the top of the Iranian government,” Mattis writes in his book.
“In my view, we had to hold Iran to account and strike back when attacked. But there was a reason for the administration’s restraint,” Mattis writes. “The administration was secretly negotiating with Iran, although I was not privy to the details at the time.”Those “secret” negotiations would eventually become the Iran Deal, which President Donald Trump withdrew from in 2018.

Iran militias have killed thousands of American troops in the Gulf region and yet Obama cut backdoor deals with them for this sham deal.

Iran militias have killed thousands of American troops in the Gulf region and yet Obama cut backdoor deals with them for this sham deal.
and dont forget when he told the dea to look the other way for hamas to smuggle drugs into our country to help the iran deal go through.

8 years of no scandals....

and dont forget when he told the dea to look the other way for hamas to smuggle drugs into our country to help the iran deal go through.
Oh My God, the Obama Administration cut a deal with drug-smuggling murders!!!

But I'm guessing diplomacy involving murderous dictators like Kim Yung Un, the Saudi Prince, and Putin is a whole different deal, right?

Oh, and let's not forget that Trump had planned a secret Camp David summit with The Taliban---you know, those guys responsible for 9/11.

Funny how hypocrisy happens when tribalism is more important than your country.

But I'm guessing diplomacy involving murderous dictators like Kim Yung Un, the Saudi Prince, and Putin is a whole different deal, right?

Oh, and let's not forget that Trump had planned a secret Camp David summit with The Taliban---you know, those guys responsible for 9/11.

we have an opiod epidemic in this country right now. part of that is tied to hamas bringing those drugs into this country while the dea was told to look the other way. everyone right/left should be mad at this.

other than a handful of people, i wasnt aware of any of those three leaders killing hundreds of americans. i know its callous, but i dont care about other countries citizens as far as those leaders killings go. oh and lol at you with the kim thing. youve proven more than enough times you simply hate trump and anything he does to help that nk/sk situation is bad.

i just read about that trump meeting. yes i dont like it, but if it meant pulling the us out of a 2 decades old war with no end in sight, i am for it. are you pro war now? i didnt take you for a war hawk. ive been consistent in saying i want out of that entire region.

Good Lord, you want to argue how atrocious countries have to behave in order to determine if we can legitimately negotiate with them, Wayne? Really??!?!?!

Your tribalism completely clouded your ability to see my point.

I think it’s ironic that you, a lefty, are so enthralled with supposed connections to Russia when the left has intertwined with Russia and Russian interests since before Lenin. I’m wondering how much time you spend calling out those people in your own “tribe”?

Good Lord, you want to argue how atrocious countries have to behave in order to determine if we can legitimately negotiate with them, Wayne? Really??!?!?!

Your tribalism completely clouded your ability to see my point.
i spelled out my case, and unlike you, i have been consistent with it. i place a higher value on what those countries/rules do to us citizens over what they do to their own people/other countries. you are the one that is wildly inconsistent with your ideologies. actually i take that back, all that really matters to you is if there is a D or R next to the name and then you apply judgment after the fact. you are far more tribal than me, you just dont have the balls to admit it.

i spelled out my case, and unlike you, i have been consistent with it.
Yes you have. You and your Red Hat buddies only care about the D or R next to the name, not the Red, White, & Blue.

It's your kind of stupid Neanderthal tribalism that's ruining this country.

Yes you have. You and your Red Hat buddies only care about the D or R next to the name, not the Red, White, & Blue.

It's your kind of stupid Neanderthal tribalism that's ruining this country.
You don’t own a mirror, do you?

ADVERTISEMENT