ADVERTISEMENT

Mad Dog out...

If you’d bothered to READ the recent posts here you’d discover this exchange started because I was ‘crazy’ to admire Mad Dog Mattis and Bob Gates who criticized Obama in his memoir.
I read the posts. One thread where you admire 2 guys doesn’t erase your 2 or so years of hyper-partisanship and allow you to claim the high ground while accusing anyone who you disagree with on the right of tribalism while ignoring all of our resident leftists.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Mattis turns up heat on climate change deniers, pushes for more federal action on 'national security issue'

"For those who are adamant there is no climate change -- you look at the receding sea ice and have different explanations -- why wouldn't we take out an insurance policy and do prudent steps to make certain the generation that's coming up is not going to be caught flat-footed by this?" Mattis asked.
He went on to call the issue a matter of "national security," claiming that natural disasters created refugee flows, a need for humanitarian assistance, and opportunities for terrorists to recruit vulnerable populations.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mattis-climate-skeptics-national-security

Yes you have. You and your Red Hat buddies only care about the D or R next to the name, not the Red, White, & Blue.

It's your kind of stupid Neanderthal tribalism that's ruining this country.
you are the second most tribal person on this forum. lol

Mattis turns up heat on climate change deniers, pushes for more federal action on 'national security issue'

"For those who are adamant there is no climate change -- you look at the receding sea ice and have different explanations -- why wouldn't we take out an insurance policy and do prudent steps to make certain the generation that's coming up is not going to be caught flat-footed by this?" Mattis asked.
He went on to call the issue a matter of "national security," claiming that natural disasters created refugee flows, a need for humanitarian assistance, and opportunities for terrorists to recruit vulnerable populations.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mattis-climate-skeptics-national-security
i believe in climate change. i just dont know how much of a factor people really have and if it can even be measure. what i would support is more environmentally friendly policies. i dont support that stupid straw ban because it doesnt actually do anything. id be in favor of other measures that actually do more and actually help. we also need to get india china and other asian nations more involved.

Baloney. I've spent more years as a Republican than a Democrat.

My posts only stand out because I routinely kick your ass. :sunglasses:
Your posts stand out because you’re either trolling or you’re the least self-aware person on this board.

My posts only stand out because I routinely kick your ass. :sunglasses:
i highly doubt you were republican for more years than democrat. as for the second part:
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

please care to explain your long list of failures:
calling fab a racist
covington kids
russian collusion
claiming trump nefariously moved money from a dept to a golfing buddy, only to find out it was for emergency medical for kids.
alabama woman shot while pregnant, claims racism even though shooter was also black.
victim shaming an 8 year old
hospital patient with iv being questioned outside the hospital by cops
that time you claimed mcdonalds burger flippers made $4.85
insisting betsy ross might be a racist.

yea you routinely own me in the forums..... LOL
i particularly enjoyed the one where you owned me with the one on trump nefariously moving money from a dept to a golfing buddy.
here is a link for everyone to see just how bad he kicked my ass: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/special-olympics-funding-cut.73941/#post-1574993

The only adult in the Trump admin just had this to say:

Mattis resigned from his defense secretary post in December after Trump decided to withdraw troops from Syria.

The Alfred E. Smith dinner was hosted by Cardinal Timothy Dolan and Martin Short.

Mattis, a retired four-star Marine general, didn't stop there, roasting Trump for the bone spurs that kept him from serving in the Vietnam War.

"I've earned my spurs on the battlefield, Martin, as you pointed out," Mattis said, "and Donald Trump earned his spurs in a letter from a doctor."

That explains everything about you.

I even had a name for Reagan Republicans who voted Gore, because of H. Bush tax increases, because they were oblivious that Gore was one of the architects of stalling the government to the point H. Bush caved.

Gorons

That explains everything about you.

I even had a name for Reagan Republicans who voted Gore, because of H. Bush tax increases, because they were oblivious that Gore was one of the architects of stalling the government to the point H. Bush caved.

Gorons

In hindsight, W's biggest mistake was in selecting Cheney. Ironically, Gore's biggest mistake was in selecting Lieberman over Bob Graham. #veeppicksmatter

Sorry to burst your theory, but I voted for GWB (twice, in fact.) I consider them two of the stupidest votes I ever made.

The Republicans lost me when the Bush Administration lied to the American Public about our reasons for invading Iraq.

The first time I get. The 2nd time, I didn't.

It all would have been different if Colin Powell had just manned up and ran for president.

In hindsight, W's biggest mistake was in selecting Cheney. Ironically, Gore's biggest mistake was in selecting Lieberman over Bob Graham. #veeppicksmatter
dont forget mccain with that idiot from alaska.
It all would have been different if Colin Powell had just manned up and ran for president.
^ all 'dis

Sorry to burst your theory, but I voted for GWB (twice, in fact.) I consider them two of the stupidest votes I ever made.
Totally agree with you. But I refused to vote GWB both times in 2000 and 2004. I also didn't want another Bush.

I abstained in 2000, and voted Bednarik in 2004.
I abstained in 2008 (Bob Barr was not a Libertarian), writing in Ross Perot.

About the only Republican I would go back in time and vote for was Romney in 2012.
The only Republican I've ever voted for was Bob Dole in 1996, out of various respect.

In that same respect, would have honestly considered Joe Biden for the same in 2020.
But he's been trying to appeal to the new crowd, and utterly f'ing up.
He should have stuck to his original statements ... on everything.

And I say that feeling that Joe Biden and Donald Trump did similar things in the Ukraine.
It's how politicians operate, as well as Hillary Clinton.

The Republicans lost me when the Bush Administration lied to the American Public about our reasons for invading Iraq.
Please tell me you didn't vote Hillary after admitting that! That would be a Goron-like move.

Last edited:
Trumpers don't like Mad Dog anymore. They only cared that he was a military hero before he turned on Trump.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I do my rounds of news reading in the morning through CNN, Fox, and the BBC. It's interesting regarding Mattis. His comments on Donald are:

1. The lead story on CNN.
2. The lead story on the BBC.
3. Nowhere to be found on Fox.

I do my rounds of news reading in the morning through CNN, Fox, and the BBC. It's interesting regarding Mattis. His comments on Donald are:

1. The lead story on CNN.
2. The lead story on the BBC.
3. Nowhere to be found on Fox.
So you're saying Fox acts just like the other networks in not covering things that hurt their agenda? Was there any doubt of this?

Reactions: UCFWayne
The first time I get. The 2nd time, I didn't.

Don't you know, Colin Powell is just another TDS sufferer after saying Trump is destroying the Constitution. tRuE pAtRioTs support only trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT